Things About Hitman You Just Found Out

This is very old news, dude lol
But good to see you discovered it :slightly_smiling_face:

What is not included in hitmanmaps.com is new to me lol

Oh really? Well then idk, I haven’t noticed lol
I just know I found this out LONG ago. But no worries, it’s all good. Better late than never I say :stuck_out_tongue:

I think hitmanmaps.com a bit outdated in some things, for example, this thing still missing on the Bangkok map.

There’s a usable saber on the wall of the lawyer room as well :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah I still miss the Landslide map on it.

I know. Thats where I got the saber all the time and wondered about the times in contracts. :stuck_out_tongue:

Do you know where the War Axe is at least? :stuck_out_tongue:

The one in Marrakesh? Yes. Kappa

Wait, where can you find that thing?

Behind the vending machine in Himmapan basement

No, the one in Sapienza :stuck_out_tongue:

According to @Danger_dog_guy_7, there’s actually frontal/side syringe neck stab animations in the game. But they only work on crowd npcs. Confirmed it myself…this honestly sounds like it belongs in the corrupt a wish thread :expressionless:

Where is that? 202020

Maybe I just forgot about this (it feels vaguely familiar), but today I was pretty surprised by it.

In Sapienza, I was checking if I could snipe Silvio from the clock tower by playing the grammophone, etc to get him up to his mother’s room.
However, I know that he faints at a spot where you cant get an angle on him, so I intentionally didn’t do the bit that makes him faint (starting the fan to make his mother’s rocking chair move), and tried placing a coin for him to fetch at the right place.

Turns out if he gets this far in the sequence and doesn’t faint (and maybe if someone wakes him up, haven’t checked), he’ll go directly for the seaplane escape (so no need to scare him once to go to the science lab, and again once he’s there to trigger the escape).

Desperately I grabbed my sniper rifle and ran down to the flower truck for an angle on the plane, but not even by shooting it with all the bullets in my Sieger did I do enough damage to destroy it (realistic, but I’ve managed with a shotgun before, so I figured I’d try).

Anyways, I guess I just found out you can make him escape by seaplane without doing the double scare. :slight_smile:

Today I found out

My gunnut friend @MadMax pointed this out in the one and only true hitman Discord server.

The Magpul FMG-9

FMG-9s are supposed to fold up. Like this:

But 47 carries it around in this fashion:

However.

They also could have done this:

Or this.

Or this.

Reminds me of something :wink:

:thinking:

(Excuse the shitty photoshop)

And all credit goes to MadMax.

Only the last screenshot makes remotely sense. 3 FMGs glued together glued to his back? Yeah no.

I heard you can down the plane by shooting Silvio through the plane’s window.

I want to see that. I never managed to do that.