Things That Make You Sad 😥

Plenty of things that make me sad. Right now it’s the fact that I can’t seem to go at least one day without hearing a damn siren. I truly cannot remember the last day I didn’t see a cop car and ambulance.

For some reason out of all of that the guy at the end brought me to tears, maybe it was just a build up from the whole video.

If you don’t mind me asking, where are you?

Chicago. Aka Chi-raq.

Stray dogs.

Stray cats.

Homeless people, I once slept rough for two days after getting kicked out which I know isn’t long but it was the most lonely and helpless I have ever felt. I can’t imagine living day in day out on the streets with these feelings and with nobody to turn to.

Saw many stray cats when I was in Turkey. One had its right eye missing, and that empty eye socket looked infected as fuck. My sister was heartbroken. Poor things.

I tend to be more sympathetic towards animals rather than people, I can’t be the only one, right?

Pretty normal if you ask me. :stuck_out_tongue:

My dad has it too. He got it in a shooting range. He also gets headaches sometimes presumably because of it.

He also can’t sit in a car anywhere other than the driver seat or else he’ll get nauseous.

It’s pretty sad and has been uncurable forever

Hope it doesn’t get worse for you

I always get nauseous in cars too I didn’t realise it was linked, I often feel nauseous to be honest not just in vehicles.

Self-sacrifice in movies (and sometimes videogames). Whenever a character nobly sacrifices himself in some way on behalf of another (if it’s done well), I tend to get a little teary-eyed.

When animals are mistreated I don’t normally get sad; I get angry at the one who mistreated them.

The ear is by far the main organ to determine body equilibrium, along the cerebellum and your eyes. So simply put, if your ears aren’t well you may feel dizzy without reason.

Looking at the Lancer now

Lately I’ve been feeling really numb. I haven’t spoken to my gf in awhile. We have a long distance relationship. I spoke to her on the phone and she was like a completely different person. She ended up having to go. I texted her a bit more and when i was just trying to say some cute stuff she poked fun at my financial situation. I needed to step away to gather my thoughts. I worried she thinking she doesn’t need me around anymore. it’s like she’s unresponsive to me anymore.

If she makes fun of you with a sensitive subject, then I guess she isn’t for you. Sorry if it’s to blunt. There’s no point in being with somebody abusive and that only wants you for material stuff.

Tareck is the Vice President… no no no no no no no no no no no no no…

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDING ME??? TARECK ZAIDAN EL AISSAMI MADDAH IS THE VICE PRESIDENT? SOMEONE FUCKING NUKE US.

It’s not like that. We’ve been together for 5 years. She thought she was just making a snappy joke. I should’ve added lately she has work on her mind alot.

Well, what you said in the last part suggested other stuff going.