Official Community Created Contracts - 47's Birthday (September 2023)

Greetings everyone!

Exciting times are upon us! We’ve been busy with all the preparation for the incredible events set to unfold this October in HITMAN WoA. :sunglasses:

With that said, I’m reaching out as I’m in search of 10 awesome contracts to feature in September. The chosen theme for these contracts is “47’s Birthday” a tribute to our beloved Hitman, whose birthday happens to fall in September. Short deadline (sorry about that), but I’m looking forward to your finest cakes and celebrations.

Here is what I’ll need:
How to submit:

Contract ID:

Platform:

Submitter name:

Contract Title:

Briefing:

Brief Description:

And Featured Contract Image suggestion (we’ll add an image in-game, to make it mega awesome)

Submissions Close Thursday, August 31 - 1 PM CEST.

21 Likes

PC:

Epic Games44x44     Steam44x44

Contract Name
Author
Contract ID
1. Get To The Choppa! Mk III Kevin Rudd 1-99-5962420-04  Epic Games
2. It’s My Party, And I’ll Cry If I Want To Sniff 1-02-6197930-40  Steam
3. Let The Festivities Begin! Parsime 1-29-7985878-72  Epic Games
4. Gift Horse or Silver Platter linux_penguin 1-26-0241083-43  Steam
3-26-9321791-02  Xbox
5. 47’s Commemorative Party suanjiansalt 1-24-0839572-70  Epic Games
6. 47’s Rival Party Joe The Forgetful 1-22-6574671-21  Steam
7. Meet your brother(s) Melusca 1-04-4485195-63  Steam
8. Founding Fathers Druid Forest 1-21-3262500-96  Epic Games
9. Let’s have fun Fenixsandr 1-22-9999213-29  Epic Games
10. I need to use the bathroom Brick_Beast 1-08-2799790-76  Epic Games
11. To The Good Old Times! bgyorok 1-04-8420021-10  Epic Games

PlayStation:

PlayStation44x44

Contract Name
Author
Contract ID
1. Late to the Party lukefsje 2-16-5129086-79
2. THE SEAFOOD MASSACRE natnag 2-30-6730294-00
3. A Vintage Memory kingmewtwo03 2-31-3304259-32
4. Blow Your Candles! Switcher 2-24-0433113-10
5. Cheers ! Now cut the cake Zubin47 2-27-8709767-31
6. Wake up my friend Zubin47 2-99-8689696-31
7. Hitman: Codename 47 Zubin47 2-12-6434407-31
8. 47’s Gift Shopping ambusher55 2-13-3811782-56
9. Big Birthday Mix Up mjbsr2008 2-03-2977708-05
10. Flashy 47 V_i_c_KS 2-02-6100521-40
11. An Agent’s Age GreekAgent 2-04-0509019-61

Xbox:

Xbox44x44

Contract Name
Author
Contract ID
1. BIRTHDAY SPA TREATMENT STREET SURG30N 3-10-3217730-83
2. A Party In Paris Wigglyweevil211 3-02-9906882-17
3. 47’s Big Summer Beach Bash Crewdy 3-26-0060872-20
4. Problematic Party Games linux_penguin 3-02-8003333-02
1-02-0440881-43  Steam
5. Wishful Thinking Wigglyweevil211 3-11-6973884-17
6. Operation: Happy Birthday Lindolfo 3-21-3852304-53
7. The Perfect Subject Lindolfo 3-30-8256630-53
8. Farewell Clemens Canucklehead X 3-07-7973179-69
9. Throwback Tussle LandirtHome 3-11-1257800-13

Switch:

Switch20x20

Contract Name
Author
Contract ID
1. Birthday Blowout The Elite Institute 4-30-1020252-48
2. Youdunnit The Elite Institute 4-28-3875741-48
12 Likes

Contract ID: 2-16-5129086-79

Platform: PS5

Submitter name: lukefsje

Contract Title: Late to the Party

Briefing: A surprise party was planned for 47, but unfortunately eliminating the Syndicate leader took longer than expected. Now 47 has arrived in Bangkok after the guests, cake and presents are all gone. Despite this, there will still be surprises and fireworks galore!

Brief Description: The most fitting place for a birthday in the trilogy is in Bangkok. I chose The Source to add more of a twist to the location, plus there’s not as many featured contracts on it compared to the main mission. I also chose these targets to give the other side of the hotel some love since it wasn’t really used in the original mission of The Source.

Image Suggestion:

Since this was a 2016 map, I decided to show off the Premiere White items in the image (I spent way too long editing it so the banner says “59” instead of the usual “27”)

13 Likes

Worked hard on this for a while to get out quickly. Thankfully I like it a lot :slight_smile: Not submitted in a while due to life stuff, so happy to be throwing something else out there!

Contract ID: 4-30-1020252-48

Platform: Switch

Submitter name: The Elite Institute

Contract Title: Birthday Blowout

Briefing: What do you get an Agent for their birthday? Munitions, of course!

Brief Description: Diana and the gang have surprised 47 with some weaponry that he can find in the security room, although Diana has given him a personal large gift that he can carry in his case!

Of course, no point in having toys if you can’t play with them, so 47 has to take out a few targets scattered around the ICA facility using a pistol, sniper, and explosive.

As normal, I like to focus my targets in an intimate area, but you’ll need to think carefully about how to take out each target. Not to mention Royce and her guard like to wander this floor, making her presence another thing to deal with!

And Featured Contract Image suggestion:

Side note, I will try to edit that image so that the weapon pickups don’t appear :frowning:

7 Likes

I sense a lot of Bangkok contracts incoming. Making yours in The Source was very smart.

This comment is not a contract.

3 Likes

What better way to celebrate a Hitman birthday than going back to where it all started? (In WoA at least…)

Contract ID: 1-99-5962420-04
Platform: EGS
Submitter name: Kevin Rudd
Contract Title: Get To The Choppa! Mk III
Briefing:

Brief Description: Get to the helicopter exit without changing your disguise
Suggested Images:

8 Likes

Contract ID: 3-02-9906882-17
Platform: Xbox
Submitter name: Wigglyweevil211
Contract Title: A Party In Paris
Target:

Briefing:

Brief Description: This Contract is a nice challenge trying to discover lots of routes to get to the targets, great for experimenting! The name and briefing are references to the song “Party In Paris”, enjoy.
Image:

Contract ID: 3-15-9851914-17
Contract Title: Alone Again (On Your Birthday)
Target:

Briefing:

Brief Description: Why is 47 all alone on his birthday? Not even Diana could make it. What a tragedy, why don’t you be a sourpuss and take your sorrow filled wrath on everyone else? This contract is a reference to the song by Gilbert O’ Sullivan " Alone Again (Naturally), enjoy.
Image:

5 Likes

Contract ID: 1-02-6197930-40.
Platform: PC (Steam).
Submitter name: Sniff.
Contract Title: It’s My Party, And I’ll Cry If I Want To

Briefing

Hip Hip Horrible, 47.

I had envisioned a relaxing and enjoyable birthday for you, but it would seem human nature has ruined my plans.

I’ll outright admit it, you’re not exactly the humble type, and it just so happens there are a few men in your general vicinity who coincidentally all share the same birthday as you. Well, kind of. There’s like a dude who has a birthday on September 6, but if they’re in like Australia and you’re in Canada, they would be celebrating at the same time as you. There’s like two bald guys who could definitely pass as your clone brothers. Oh, and to top it all off: there’s an actual person in the Palais who shares your exact birthday, no caveats.

But don’t fret! - I’ve led you on a ride as it is. I guess I should tell you, as a little birthday present for the stellar work you’ve been doing, I marked every last one of them as official ICA sanctioned targets.

I know, I know. You can thank me later, in person. As an added bonus, if you manage to eliminate all of them in your silent assassin flair and without, well, knocking them out, I’ll personally see about some tickets to a local mud bath (not guaranteed).

I’m done spoiling you, just get out there and flourish. Be yourself.

Have a killer birthday!

Description

Sparse Any/Any contract, with optional NKO objective. Could definitely have speedrun potential :slight_smile:

Featured Contract Image Suggestion:

7 Likes

Contract ID: 3-26-0060872-20
Submitter name: Crewdy
Contract Title: 47’s Big Summer Beach Bash

There’s nothing quite like relaxing by the pool, soaking up some rays and enjoying your birthday. There’s a lot of people around here though! Maybe you should send a few of them packing before you’ve got too many Margarita’s in you!!

This looks easy on the surface but the targets might cause you to scratch your head a little, especially if you want to speedrun it.

7 Likes

Contract ID: 4-28-3875741-48

Platform: Switch

Submitter name: The Elite Institute

Contract Title: Youdunnit

Briefing: A Murder Mystery Night with an Undertaker, Lawyer, and Photographer all dead!

(sorry for the pants briefing but the Switch has a big that makes contract descriptions have a maximum of 80 characters)

Brief Description: 47 celebrates his birthday in fashion, with a classic Murder Mystery Night! There’s an undertaker, lawyer, and photographer all dead and foul play is suspected. Can you find out whodunnit? (of course you can, because youdunnit!)

These three unique targets are pretty well placed to ensure that you can take them all out pretty smoothly. My particular run felt particularly good, and there’s a fair few ways to approach each kill. The photographer in particular is an interesting one!

And Featured Contract Image suggestion:

4 Likes

Numéro de contrat : 1-29-7985878-72

Plate-forme: PC EPIC

Nom de l’auteur : Parsime

Titre du contrat : Let The Festivities Begin!

Compte rendu:
Today, our favorite Agent celebrates his birthday!
So what better place to party than this club!
Have fun and rock the crowd all night!

Brève description:
4 targets Any/Any. No disguise change.

Targets

Emplacement: Berlin

6 Likes

Contract ID:
2-30-6730294-00

platform:
PlayStation 4

Posted by:
natnag

Contract Title
THE SEAFOOD MASSACRE

Briefing:
Assaassinate five people in a Chinese restaurant with the designated weapons and suits, and escape with no one unconscious and the victims hidden. Good luck.

Brief Description:
Since the theme was “47’s birthday,” I created a contract that somehow reminded 47 of his past assignments and the years he has accumulated.

And the contract image suggestion of attention:

Detailed image

Detailed image

The non-English descriptions on the in-game screens are in the language of my country.

3 Likes

47’s Birthday :cake: :partying_face: :cake: :partying_face: :cake: :partying_face: :cake: :partying_face:

Contract ID/Title:

Submitter name: linux_penguin

Briefing

Brief Description: An any/any contract that utilises the setting of the map in the theme, as well as the large number of targets to reflect big celebration going on for his birthday. There are three targets on the middle floor with one above and below, encouraging players to manipulate the guards from a distance, but it is up to them how to do it. Very speedrunnable, yet the two guards at the top of the grand staircase may require some thought due to interesting sight lines from the ground floor.

Image Suggestion

:cake: :partying_face: :cake: :partying_face: :cake: :partying_face: :cake: :partying_face: :cake: :partying_face: :cake: :partying_face: :cake: :partying_face: :cake: :partying_face:

Contract ID/Title:

Platform: Steam (has a slightly tweaked briefing)

Submitter name: linux_penguin

Briefing

Note that the steam version says “in this latest contract” and there is no “a” in the title.

Brief Description: As well as putting the theme in the briefing, this also puts it in the functionality. A 47’s that’s been a good hitman all year can expect to bring in his presents from sant- i mean Diana through the loadout, for those are his gifts on a silver platter. Meanwhile, other players may take the challenge and have the gift horse, which requires them to find the three items on the map. In this route the poison must be consumed, and the explosives loud. It’s up to player preference/necessity as to if they will find the items from the map.

Image Suggestion

3 Likes

Contract ID: 3-11-6973884-17
Contract Title: Wishful Thinking
Briefing/Target:

Brief Description: This contract is a reference to the song “Unhappy Birthday” by The Smiths. Challenge yourself and see how fast you can complete this contract! Enjoy
Image:

6 Likes

Blow Your Candles!

Contract ID: 2-24-0433113-10
Platform: Playstation
Submitter Name: Switcher
Contract Name: Blow Your Candles!

Briefing:

As it is your Birthday, Agent 47, we knew we had to get you a party! We ordered a cake from Bangkoks’ most luxurious hotel, set up a dance party at the club in Berlin, and invited all of your friends!

But we are missing one thing, the candles! And Agent 47 shall not have any ordinary candles, in order for his wish to be granted, he needs to blow up propane flasks! Oh well, then, he should start what he needs to do.

Brief Description:

3 targets, explosion accidents, make up a triangle in the way they are all positioned, considering that there are three propane flasks in the map, the players need to be creative with their strategies otherwise they’d find themselves running all around the map.

This is a fun puzzle contract that I hope you choose to feature!

2 Likes

I would like to submit 3 Puzzle contracts :jigsaw: on the occasion of 47’s birthday :birthday:. The hints are shown in the respective image suggestions (like Redacted Images as shown in Challenges :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

cnctc_banner

Contract ID: 2-27-8709767-31

Submitter name: Zubin47

Contract Title: Cheers ! Now cut the cake

Briefing:

Whiskey and white cake for the Birthday!! Cheers! Now cut the cake and make it a day!!

Happy Birthday 47

Brief Description:
How do you lure a guard to a specific area? This is the core trick to solve this puzzle. Well, it is 47’s birthday and let us celebrate with Whiskey and Vanilla Cake. Be careful 47 has a Kitchen Knife to cut the cake. I tested this puzzle in multiple routes and possibilities - top to bottom or bottom to top on this vertical map. As suggested above take a note on the image suggestion to crack this.

Image suggestion:

wumf_banner

Contract ID: 2-99-8689696-31

Contract Title: Wake up my friend

Briefing:

Wake up. Wake up my friend. It’s the dawn of a new day and you have things to do.

I will guide and teach you and you will learn by doing. Always remember. I am not only your guide, think of me as the person you trust the most.

The skill you learn today will not only be useful, but vital for performing the task I have chosen for you. - Dr O

Practice and kill Agent 46 and Agent 45.

Brief Description:
This contract is inspired by the first training mission in first game – the first dialogues in the game. Personally, I was nostalgic, it took me 20 years back when I first played Codename 47. Here you need to make the crew go to a lonely place where you can fiber wire him. Fiber wire and Silenced Pistol are the classic weapons of 47. You need to eliminate the two bald bodyguards, somewhat look alike of 47 / his clones like the final mission - Meet your brothers. Skilled players may try sniping with the Pistol at the only starting location. By default, the two weapons are equipped and there are more in the table just when you start. Dr O stands for Dr Ortmeyer in the briefing.

Image suggestion:

hc47_banner

Contract ID: 2-12-6434407-31

Contract Title: Hitman: Codename 47

Briefing:

Happy Birthday, 47.

You have three targets - the thief who stole the religious idol from the U’Wa tribe, Drug Lord Pablo Ochoa and Mr Ochoa You must find the one who was sacrificed to the Jungle God. This contract is Inspired by a series of missions in Hitman: Codename 47.

Hint: Frog Staff Chef

Brief Description:
Like the previous contract, this contract is inspired by one of my best missions / map in Colombia map in the first game. The soundtrack on the map is still unforgettable till date. The objective is somewhat based on the original missions – find the Gold Idol, U’Wa tribe, Jungle God and eliminate one of the five fathers – Pablo Ochoa. Shoutout to @MrOchoa - a hardcore fan of Codename 47 who is a popular member in this forum, one of the targets (the tattoo artist) fits the route/puzzle and is somewhat lookalike of him. I tested this puzzle in multiple routes and possibilities - on this horizontal map. As suggested above take a note on the image suggestion to crack this and note the hint mentioned in the briefing.

Image suggestion:

Thank you and Happy Birthday 47

11 Likes

finally-some-good-content-gordon-ramsay

7 Likes

Contract ID: 1-24-0839572-70

Platform: PC / EGS

Submitter name: suanjiansalt

Contract Title: 47’s Commemorative Party

Briefing: Good evening, Agent 47. It’s your birthday, and the ICA has provided you with this special contract. You have been asked to come to a bank in New York and eliminate the four members that make up the Holy Red Hawk Bird. The initiator of the pact has also asked you to use your skills appropriately and use your birthday coin to make the kill. Good luck.

Image suggestion:

2 Likes

Contract ID: 1-22-6574671-21

Platform: Steam

Submitter name: Joe The Forgetful

Contract Title: 47’s Rival Party

Briefing : I’m sorry to inform you 47, but it seems that someone has decided to throw a garden party on the same day as your birthday. I suggest you teach them a lesson in manners and why not to mess with you, especially on your birthday

Happy Birthday 47

Brief Description:
I chose Whittleton creek because I remembered the party there and thought it would be different to the choice of Bangkok with the whole party setup, while still being able to stay on theme. The targets I chose were the hosts of the party and two people the hostess talk to at the start so their wasn’t much waiting around and you can be very creative because there are a lot of hazards around the party

Location Whittleton creek

Featured image

I found the clown suit quite fitting seeing as clowns are seen at party’s also couldn’t add the objective in post because I’m a new member

1 Like