What are you eating or cooking?

Toast with butter just call me Gordon.

Potato Pancakes “Latkes” on a Sunday!

They look amazing I want some :sob:.

Pasta bolognaise, curries, and pizza are some of my favourite foods.

People at IO got it made.

Hot and fresh Krispy Kreme Donuts!

All I can do is cook ramen noodle soup and pre-cooked frozen foods :disappointed:

Sauce Production Day! Better than mama Carusos!

Vegetable Lo Mein on the Menu! Full of Napa cabbage, carrots, broccoli, Sriracha, Saambal olek, mushrooms, scallions, ginger, garlic and soy.

wow… I just went into full hunger mode when i saw this… cant even make quick noodles at this time to complete my desire.

I went shopping at the local Asian Market bought way too many ingredients and went into a cooking frenzy.
Sushi tomorrow!!

Now I’m inspired to play Bangkok. I’m surrounded by Asian food ingredients and going to steam Jordan Crosses Bun!

I’m ashamed because I have broccoli, carrots and mushrooms and yet I’m just eating them raw when I could be making things like this.

It’s easy really. Once you have the ingredients. Start with some oil sauté minced ginger, garlic, scallions add the vegetables that take the longest like carrots first then broccoli add some soy, hoisin sauce and the other ingredients. Cook your Lo Mein noodles drain them and mix with the veg.

That’s the hard part :stuck_out_tongue:. I don’t usually have Hoisin/scallions or the chilli sauce you used. I do cook Asian food occasionally though, just using butter instead of vegetable oil and assembling the sauce from soy packets + Sriracha + brown sugar. Maybe it is time to upgrade and get better ingredients.

lol. Know what’s funny soy sauce packets from the Asian restaurants if you read the ingredients don’t even have soy in them. It’s just caramel color and corn syrup.

Wait no way that’s right-

*reads ingredients*

http://imgur.com/ArpCu41

:angry:

This one has vegetable protein which could be soy. That’s is how they label. Never know. But I’ve seen some with no vegetable protein. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Actually @ActualPuppy (sorry for the words game), many things don’t even contain the actual ingredient of what they are supposed to taste. That’s why they are advertised or sold like FLAVOURED and that it contains (sometimes) a certain porcentage of the product (like 83% orange juice).

I thought I was smarter than that, but apparently “soy sauce” doesn’t have to contain soy anymore???

Welp, at least I got what I paid for, this was free! Time to buy my own.