Pick 3 WoA maps where you could alter a specific part/area

Haven Island: Stephen Bradley’s private island.

Since he’s a tech wizard, I’d change the center of his island into his own small private hut. First floor would be filled with computers and stuff. 2nd floor would be his private quarters. Just one bedroom, a bathroom, a balcony with view on the ocean. Additionally, a secret see-through tunnel would connect to the server room.

Whittleton Creek: Construction site.

Such a big empty space could be a supermarket/convenience store with a small underground parking. The whole place would have many options for accidents. I imagine that Nolan Cassidy could be roaming that area in his routine.

Bangkok: The hotel.

I enjoy Jordan Cross and the whole music studio section but I really dislike the design of everything else. Bangkok is the map I like the least design wise in the whole trilogy. Except for the music studio part, I’d like to have the whole hotel redesigned with more unique/visually appealing areas. I’d open up the beach to expend Ken Morgan’s routine. I’d also change the back of the hotel into a luxurious pool area with a pretty view of the jungle. Maybe add a tennis court there too.

7 Likes