What Videogame(s) are you playing?

Finished Witcher 3, except for one last quest to get 100%

Started playing Wind Waker with Dolphin, at least till CEMU gets better and I can play the HD version.

I don’t understand your point here. DOOM has reloading.

@Silverballer

As for The Last Of Us - It’s a great story that is certain, but the gameplay it self I think is very mediocre at best. It’s just boring and generic.

I think he means weapon reloading.

I can sort of agree. The last of us has way too much scenes where you just walk around. I get that your supposed to soak in the atmosphere but what if it’s you’re third playthrough or if you don’t even care for that stuff? I do however like the story and when the game does get fun to me when there’s action/stealth. It’s just the walking around that gets so mundane.

As in reloading ammunition? It has that. Not sure what you’re getting at hmm.

He means reloading animations, like removing the weapon magazine and inserting a new one after a certain ammount of bullets.
In DOOM you can keep firing as long as you have ammo for that weapon you wont have to stop to reload, only weapon that has a reload animation is the double barreled shotty.

Not to be confused with general ammunition collecting.

I am glad its that way in doom, old-school like.
But for wolfenstein its more fitting to have the more realistic method of weapon handling.

What @SCAgent said.

Just going to give a PSA that Saints Row 2 is free on GOG for the next 48 hours. Just got my copy, looking forward to playing it.

Ever since i got a pc I’m pretty much on it all day. I’ve mostly been tinkering around with Hotline Miami’s level editor, but some of the games I’m playing on the side are The Stalker series, Postal 2, Postal Redux, and Hitman: codename 47. C47 is not as hard as Silent Assassin so far so that’s a plus for me (yeah i suck at SA). The PC has consumed my life. :sweat_smile:

Just wait for the steam summer sales in June. They will kill your wallet, as it did for me. I have over 80 games in my library, yet I only have played half of them. Also love how any game works on PC, even really old games.

I’m trying out the warhammer 40k Dawn of War 3 beta this weekend. Pretty fun gameplay but I’m not really familiar with the warhammer 40k world. Anyone else who has the beta and wan’t to play together?

Edit: http://store.steampowered.com/news/28985/ everyone can download the beta now.

Right now, I decided to try Star Trek Online. Old, but new for consoles. I’m totally loving it so far.

With one week in it, one thing I have (obviously) noted is the fact that these people seem to like the number 47. Either that, or I pay much more attention to that number for obvious reasons. But so farI have seen the number twice and I’m beginning to think I should hunt for more.

I’m playing Sniper Elite 3, Sniper Elite 4 and Sniper Ghost Warrior 3, i have Dishonored 2 also but now the main focus is on Sniper Elite 4 and Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 :smiley:.

Outlast 2 right now
20 characters

Couldn’t choose, eh?

Hahaha, i really like sniper games :blush:, playing Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 right now and it’s a cool game, driving around getting missions and it’s a lot of points of interest with various loot around in this big map, i’m enjoying it :smiley:.

So i have taken part in the Quake Champions closed beta and i have three codes to give away.

XNE8-B32X-R7NQ-6A2U-G78C

EFE2-P27H-H3EA-7C2F-F97N

RXP3-M44R-Y4DD-7N9X-A22D

First come first served

I’m about to start my journey with the Darkest Dungeon, oh boy, wish me luck, agents :wink:

Prey :smile:

I would like to make emphasis. Loving this game. If anyone wishes to download it, and play with me, let me know.

I’m a month away of my Playstation Plus subscription ending, and I doubt I can afford another one.

I’m doing the Delta Quadrant expansion missions right now. I have to admit, I am already annoyed of Tuvok. The guy is cool as a beer on the beach, but he is featured in so many missions at this point, that I do not feel like the protagonist anymore.