What Videogame(s) are you playing?

Speaking of horror games, I’ve been playing Alien: Isolation. Been enjoying it so far, the funny thing is I don’t find it scary if the alien kills me from the front, so if I know I’m screwed, I make sure I’m facing it. What I am really worried about is getting killed from behind while unlocking a door.

Yeah… I find the RE games with Leon are the most fun in the sense that he’s bound to open his mouth and basically slip into the role of “dumb hot guy” that he’s been cast in since RE4.

RE5 was fun, but Chris is always too serious (though also prone to say stupid things).

ME: “ROFL!”

Also Leon’s incredible winning line: “What’s the matter? Not a fan of sewers?” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And who can forget the ending of RE4 with Leon flirting openly with the POTUS’ underaged daughter while taking her back to America - on a jet ski

There’s a terrible genius going on with those RE4,5, and 6 scripts. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m still playing Dirt 4, playing it right now while i’m waiting for @Travis_IOI to write his blog post we all assume he will post today :smiley:.

You don’t have to tag him every time you know :stuck_out_tongue:

I know, but if i mention someone i alwas tag them, so they can read what i wrote about them, i’m not doing it for them to reply, only so they can read what i wrote about them.

I finished Unravel just yesterday and I’m playing ABZÛ now, man what a beautiful game. It’s like Journey for us PC owners without Playstation. Very relaxing and enjoyable, I recommend giving it a go.

I’m playing Blood. I played only Blood 2 when I was a child. Now I’m trying the first episode. So old. Twenty years ago it was created. Some of you weren’t born. Even Agent 47 wasn’t born…
A very dark athmosphere. And the bad graphic gives the game more darkness. It’s something that younger gamers couldn’t understand.
Do you like sometimes to play very old games?

It happened to me but with Alien Trilogy for the PSOne. It has a pretty cool soundtrack and it is pretty fun even with it’s aged mechanics. Played it with my old man when I was around 4-6 years old.

“The skies over Baghdad… have been illuminated…”

(For anybody who gets the reference)

Finished Abzu and now replaying Beyond Good & Evil! After that I might replay Far Cry 2 or finally play Abe’s Oddysee New’n’Tasty

What exactly is Beyond Good and Evil 1? I saw the sequel at E3, and people said it looked very different to the first one. Also thinking about buying the first game because it’s on sale on Steam. Isn’t it like a stealth platformer?

It merges few genres. You drive a hovercraft, you fly a spaceship (a bit tho, it’s near the end of the game) you have a simple combat but the game pushes you more towards stealth. There is a bit of platforming.

You take pictures of wildlife for the science center which grants you money needed to buy shit.

Honestly, the biggest charm of this game is the world Ancel created, the characters, soundtrack and engaging story which can grip you pretty hard. It’s a government conspiracy that you need to expose. It’s dirt cheap on Steam right now, I can’t recommend it enough, one of my favorite games of all time.

What is the best horror game for PS4? I’ve already played Alien Isolation which was great. Any recommendations?

The Metro games is kinda scary, i was scared many times when i played those games, you get Metro 2033 and Metro Last Light in the Metro Redux package.

Now playing Life is Strange on ps4. Going straight for the platinum thropy :trophy:

Only one mission left, and I will have finally finished Sniper Elite 3 (after 2,5 years :sweat_smile: )

Currently playing Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor and Sniper Elite 4. :slight_smile:

I’ve started Divinity: Original Sin on PS4. It’s not my usual kind of game (it’s a CRPG similar to Pillars of Eternity, I believe) but I’m having fun so far. It’s sort of old school but it’s much more streamlined than something like Wasteland 2, so it suits a console setting nicely.

I also got back into FIFA 17 Ultimate Team after sticking primarily with PES 17 this year. I’m in Division 3 now for anyone who knows what that means :sweat_smile:

Oh yeah, I’m still playing MGSV on and off. I’m at 83% complete now but I don’t think I’ll ever actually stop playing it. Mechanical Perfection.

In Divinity: Original Sin, you can literally do anything, and the amount of choices offered is insane! Have a blast!

I heard Pillars of Eternity is coming to PS4 as well. So if this goes well I’ll probably pick that up too.