What Videogame(s) are you playing?

Mainly playing Prey and Horizon: Zero Dawn as of late, but I just got Planet Coaster and it is scratching my RCT itch.

Well, I just competed the campaign, and I really liked it. I think this game is a step above the previous one, and as opposed to that game I actually feel some desire to do more exploring.

In the end I believe this had more tomb puzzle stuff than the previous game, but still not enough, and too much action/shooting stuff. The shooting needs to be in there for sure, but I’d like there to be even more puzzles.

I bought Assassin’s Creed Chronicles.

Well, I will not deny that Ubisoft took a different direction with these three games, but I firmly believe that all the negative reviews are quite unfair.

It’s a 2.5D game, but the execution has been done really well. The gameplay feels really solid. The movements of the character and the combat feel really smooth, and personally, it feels way better than in some of the full 3D games.

The animations and accompanying sounds are beautiful too. The eliminations/assassinations feel really brutal. The attack sounds are convincing, and so are the death animations.

The artstyle stunned me. Right now, I’m playing India and I’m planning on playing Russia after it. The background has a beautiful, waterpainted style.
Also when it comes to killing, the game takes a very artistic route; blood spatter is symbolized as red flowers, flowing out of the enemy. (Atleast in the India-game.)

The soundtrack is good, too. But when you’re stuck on a particular level it might get repetitive.

This game is very enjoyable to play in little slices, and when the player accepts it for what it is, he/she can get very much enjoyment out of it.

Would recommend!

I’d say there’s an equal amount of both, often intertwining with the action segments.

I recently finished Wolfenstein 2, pretty good game overall. My biggest complaint was that the ending felt rushed, but it still was a cool ending. I also wish the locations were more varied.

I’ve also been playing KOTOR 2 recently and it’s annoying to play because it runs shit on my PC, because of my graphics card.

I’ve also been playing Payday 2 a lot as well, I’m always playing that game lmao.

I finished Wolfenstein 2 a couple weeks ago, and i loved it. I’ve been playing CoD: WWII as well.

I started to play a bit more Worms Armageddon recently. Also I spent some time to include 47’s voice (from Blood Money files) into the game. Made a video of one round using the beta of this speech bank:

It’s not a bad game at all if you liked BF because of the navel combat and travelling. But story is cool if you follow the lore of AC. And if you know the story behind the other games, you are going to get some wow moments.

And ya, it is a Templar based game.

I’m surprised you didn’t run into any of the people screaming “Suck my dick,China/Korea number one”. There’s a lot of them and I mean a lot! And I agree,the community is toxic and gets overly salty,not to mention how they released that bugged mess on Xbone without it being even finished.

I am reviving my assassins creed dream, so i am playing ac 2, brotherhood, ac 4, syndicate and origins (I am also playing multiplayer with my bf) :grinning:

Today I streamed for the first time on Twitch. I would find my goofing around in Hitman boring, so I set up to stream Worms Armageddon, as said above. I did not know I had to activate the function which saves the stream in the videos, so I made a one lone stream instead later. Feel free to follow. :slight_smile:

Depending on how well it is received I might remake the Hitman maps as Worms maps I could play with others, maybe even with others from here!

EDIT: @JDMHatch_G You didn’t told me the sound had a weird short, metallic hall! Well it should be fixed next time :smiley:

Got Deus Ex: Mankind Divided for cheap during the Steam winter sale and just started playing it (just got to Prague). So far I am not massively impressed. The philosophy surrounding cut scenes seem to be “the longer the better” and "Interaction? Nah!"
I am thinking specifically about the first scene in Prague where Adam follows a friend at the station in a first person sort of way which makes it seem like you’ll be able to take control, but that never happens.
After the terror attack Adam even goes “I have to go do something” or something to that effect after hearing the cries of a kid, and I was 100% convinced that was a dialog based signal that I would be able to have some kind of control or interaction… but no.

The initial sandstorm action also seemed unnecessarily difficult.

We’ll see how it develops. I really liked HR, and this does seem, at least, like more of that stuff (which I liked).

Recently picked up Hearts of Iron IV and Crusader Kings 2 on the Steam Winter Sale. Haven’t played Crusader Kings 2 yet, but I’ve played a bit of Hearts of Iron.

I’m really enjoying it, but there’s a fuck ton of buttons and mechanics that I have to learn. It’s still pretty fun, especially when you witness significant historical events that lead up to WW2.

Im playing my first game as the Soviet Union, and right now at the moment Germany is invading countries and such.

Congrats. If you made it past the train station cutscene, you’re now playing the actual game. Things pick up splendidly after you’ve met up with Koller. There’s no more walking cutscenes after Ruzicka, IIRC. I’m replaying it myself.

And have fun in Prague. They apparently blew the budget on De Beers’ wardrobe, so while you’ll be going places, you’re not going to be globetrotting like in HR or DX1.

Yeah, Mankind Divided is flawed, especially when if certain rumours are true, Square Enix basically halved the game in half, so Mankind Divided is part one of Deus Ex 4, and the now in limbo part two is Deus Ex 5.

It’s still a good game, but it is obvious what has been removed, especially in the end. The last level is not impressive. Human Revolution is the better game in my eyes, but I like some of the stuff MD does. Also glad to know I’m not the only one who found the sandstorm quite difficult for a starter level.

Anyway, I’ve started playing Cuphead. Beaten 3 bosses and 1 platformer level so far, gotten mainly Cs for my trouble but don’t really care about score. I imagine by the end I will probably grateful just to finish the game, but I’m doing OK in World 1 so far.

Good. Because worlds 2-4 may make you wanna chuck shit. It’ll feel like the programming was handed off to another team who both knew their shit and never even heard of a language containing the word “mercy”.

I get MD recently, and planning to play it these days. I read your post, and hope to not being disappointed. Deus Ex is one of my favourite games, loved the first one and i also appreciated Human Revolution (Invisible War was a bit letdown, tbh). I bought my ps4 specifically for Hitman, Mankind Divided and Dishonored 2, and i own all of three.
I really Hope MD will be a good successor to this franchise.

You sound black?

hmmm :confused:

I’m just saying that was like highly specific.

Throat cancer? They could tell you smoke?

I have no idea. I suspect however that they were just repeating the kind of awful things they hear on the Internet.

yeah I was just messin.

most of those terms have sadly become generic insults.

tho I get a little chuckle out of whites calling other whites that slur.

I just roll my eyes

“you kids…”