What's New?

Well I think it’s badass when the FBI comes to my house with all helicopters and armored SUV’s etc.

Just to tell me to change my wifi :smile:

Speaking of alphabet agencies & technology. Wikileaks has just released a massive CIA dump of all it’s hacking tools / information.

https://wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/

An excerpt I found extremely interesting considering Stuxnet was thought to be mainly from the NSA, but it seems more likely the CIA now.

A number of the CIA’s electronic attack methods are designed for physical proximity. These attack methods are able to penetrate high security networks that are disconnected from the internet, such as police record database. In these cases, a CIA officer, agent or allied intelligence officer acting under instructions, physically infiltrates the targeted workplace. The attacker is provided with a USB containing malware developed for the CIA for this purpose, which is inserted into the targeted computer. The attacker then infects and exfiltrates data to removable media. For example, the CIA attack system Fine Dining, provides 24 decoy applications for CIA spies to use. To witnesses, the spy appears to be running a program showing videos (e.g VLC), presenting slides (Prezi), playing a computer game (Breakout2, 2048) or even running a fake virus scanner (Kaspersky, McAfee, Sophos). But while the decoy application is on the screen, the underlaying system is automatically infected and ransacked.

This is weird considering I was just watching CIA movies a few days ago :thinking:

Reminds me of the time a flight from Los Angeles to London was cancelled because some muppet who lived near the airport changed his Wifi name to “Al-Qaeda Terror Network”.

Well, someone is indeed a muppet for changing his WiFi name into the name of a terrorists group :smile:

Wow lol that is a crazy-ass thing to do

the american establishment is sick. and the people are too stupid to realize its not about rightwing vs left wing. it should be moderates against the establishment.

I made a lot of negative comments about Hillary Clinton. but now the biggest threat to global peace isnt Trump, its Insane McCaine and his camp of warmongering savages

Thanks for the kind words @Quinn

Don’t worry I’ll be back more active soon enough, it will be when you least expect it. This time I will be here to stay like the good old days! :wink:

When you change your wifi name to Al-Qaeda terror network it’s a red flag that you actually aren’t related to Al-Qaeda

Actually, I would totally do this. 10/10.

Happy International Women’s Day

International Women’s Day starting at 29 seconds! (Deadpool)

Everybody who’s got a girlfriend - Show your love and bend over!

:laughing: Joking of course! Leave that part to Deadpool. Unless…

Dunno about y’all, but I’ve learned a ton from the women i’ve met, known and shared my life with.

So, blame them for the person you have to put up with now heheh

Without women the world would have been reduced to rubble ages ago. Men and women have an extreme tension that somehow unites us all in enough ways to keep us alive and together.

I’ll drink to that!

EDIT: Society has been reduced to rubble several times and women help motivate its resurrection, so…there’s that too and that’s equally admirable. Not to mention the oppression they’ve overcome as well.

Then you REALLY need to make some new lady friends :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

no offense to the women we have now both insulted. (Double :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

Let’s celebrate this day by remembering all the strong and independent female characters the Hitman franchise has introduced over the years.

``

:innocent:

So, a bit of a late evening (GMT) check in but I’ve had a few interviews in Amsterdam that haven’t gone well… ugh! :frowning: and then I had one that I feel went really well today. So onwards and upwards and silver linings and all that! :smiley:

Was it about politics?

Interviewer: Have you recently visited the General News Thread on HMF?

Shakes: Y-y…yes?

Interviewer: I’m sorry, the position has been filled