What's New?

So I left home this weekend to visit my parents. Me and my GF just moved to a new apartment last month and still had some things to do with organizing all of our things. She just sent me this picture giving a special place for The Class. Pretty neat :smiley:

Btw. I actually thought it was a “fake” LP giving by IO just for fun to create some hype for the new Thailand level. To my surprise @Travis_IOI told me last month that it indeed was a real LP. LOL - I’m an idiot. I need to purchase a record player.

Back from the Hell:)

I recently started Spring Break for my school, but I got sick the day after it started. Also, the reason I haven’t been posting much is because I have been recently addicted to the Witcher 3 Blood and Wine DLC. Been playing that nonstop, even missed the recent ET, which never happens.

I’m moving house! Packing my bags, and going to Switzerland.

Henry Rollins for President

Please no. Never. Love the guy, but just no.

I mean that kind of flippantly, just professing my admiration for the guy. That said, he’d probably be better than the chump trying to run the show at the moment.

They say there is a lot of fish in the sea. But the problem is sometimes when you find a golden fish it’s hard to let go of the thought. Everything else after that will feel like a “cheaper alternative”.

And I feel like it’s just an insult to attribute the term “cheaper alternative” to someone even in your mind. I’m saying that as long as you have the mentality that the subject is the golden fish and don’t move on from that it doesn’t feel right to get back in the game.

I’m new to this I have no clue what I’m talking about. But that’s my thought as of today.

I have 2 essays to hand in for this friday, but me being me, I am procastinating them. I’ve made alot of progress on them, but honestly, my heart just isn’t it, I really want term 3 to start. Term 2 has been tough for me because my grandad who was living with me died in January at 89, and after that ordeal, going to back to classes was a bit tough for me. After worrying about my term 1 results, after grandad died, I just stopped caring about it, even though it is rather important for my future, and it still feels like me actually caring about the course hasn’t returned yet, hopefully the new term with new classes will make me alot more energised.

Nothing much else has been happening with me really, I live alone now. I’m getting some help in making the garden alot nicer and a bit more low maintenance, going to paint the fence a nice mountain blue and the shed a sage green. Funny how much more interesting it is to choose paint colours when it is you doing it for your own house, rather than your mum doing it while dragging you to B&Q.

In terms of fun stuff I’ve been doing, I am currently marathoning the entirety of Dragon Ball, watched the first series, only to Z and right at the end of the Frieza saga. Inspired to watch it due to how much I love Dragon Ball Z Abridged on Youtube, great show.

The other thing I may wind up watching on Youtube is Freeman’s Mind. Basically, Freeman’s Mind is someone going through the entirety of Half-Life 1 playing the game while providing the inner monologue of Gordon Freeman, in a way essentially like a scripted Let’s Play, except it started way back in 2007 and is only like a Let’s Play rather than a literal one. The reason I bring it up is because the guy who did the series has just released the first episode of Freeman’s Mind 2 yesterday, the first episode covering Half-Life 2.

If you like Half-Life stuff, Concerned: The Half-Life and Death of Gordon Frohman is a great parody comic of Half-Life 2, started way back in 2005 and must of ended like a decade ago, but with Freeman’s Mind back, Concerned came to mind too.

Guess who’s back, back again.

I was suspended for 2 weeks for those who don’t know.

Thank you everyone that put #JusticeForWIK in their profile.

Also, special love to @FantumX :heart:

The Prodigal Son Returns

We don’t cross paths on here too often but I was sad to see you go.

Glad you’re back. Now let’s talk politics :joy: :joy: :joy:

EDIT:
And now that you’re back, don’t miss this in case you’re interested in joining…

My everything hurts today. Gonna eat ice poles and sit on the sofa.

What happened? [quote] [/quote]

I think just overtiredness. I finished a nightshift at 8am yesterday and then went and helped my dad over at his allotment turning over soil and planting veggies (potatoes, onions, beets, parsnips) and then spent the day seeing my sister and nephew. Went to bed at about 10pm after being up for around 36 hours. Was hoping to sleep right through today but no such luck :smiley:

Okay… so I tried logging into HMF a few minutes ago and got this…?

I obviously typed in everything correctly and this still appeared… I tried again and it finally worked now, obviously…

But what the hell? :laughing:

Can’t really say, but I guess something is up, there were others yesterday that couldn’t log in either, while others could. Personally I have my fingers crossed that this is an ailment stemming from some kind of Ghostbusters type of event instead of boring Internet infrastructure stuff.

Haha Idk what was up with it tbh, just glad I was able to get back in…

That never happened to me before, except when there were those 502 errors in the past lol

Just thought I’d bring it up, hopefully everything stays good.

That happens when you try and enter the homepage with Hitmanforum.com, instead of using www.Hitmanforum.com. There must have been a change to the forum formular, because i use be able to use it with out wwww. it kinda annoying because it’s the first thing that pops up in my search bar.