What's New?

Give us a samplel

This is time and activity based, unlike the previous levels. In the last 100 days…

must have visited at least 50% of days
must have replied to at least 10 different topics
of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25% (capped at 500)
of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)
must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
must not have been suspended

• These likes must be across a minimum number of different users (1/5 the number), across a minimum number of different days (1/4 the number). Likes cannot be from PMs.

I wonder if this has changed? From 10 recieved and 20 given?

Some people here owns me a lot of likes :joy:

Ok - But this isn’t staying up very long. We still need to have the songs mastered and organise a proper release date for them.

In Venezuelan news, a cousin of mine was kidnapped by the police with the excuse that “they saw him stealing from somebody”. They took him to their central, forced him naked, began browsing his wallet and cellphone. With the cellphone they wanted to know who he knew, what family did he have and hopefully his home or job adress. They inquired names of everyone. With the wallet they wanted to know how many money did he had on his cards. The cops were pissed because they realized his phone was cheap and he didn’t have much money on his cards; they blatantly told eachother that they should have picked someone else. Then they left him in an interrogation room on his underwear while they went shopping food. Then they came back, dressed him, released him and threatened to find and kill him if he denounced or spoke of what happened.

TL;DR cops kidnapped an innocent man to steal money to buy food, all done with a long process of psychoterrorism.

Que viva la revolución.

I’m 3rd on your most liked by, that’s pretty cool :sunglasses:

That’s great dude are you singing as well ?

Did the cops get sanctioned

@Quinn This sounds great, man.

Dont forget to pick me up in Germany!

Thanks - No, I thump the bass guitar in this band. You don’t want to hear me sing, believe me…

You better believe this warning, he once song for me over snapchat. Don’t recall the occasion, only think i remember was the dark and empty space it left.

This is Venezuela we’re talking about here

The cops are the criminals

And it looks like that post will give you 10 more :joy:

So my best friend show’s me a photo of her girlfriend with one of her friends.
She’s now in Slovakia and he is here with me in Italy and any way, joking around my mate says “I have a budget of 100 €. What do you say if go find her?”

Long story short, we are going to sleep a bit and in 3 hours we’re heading for Slovakia just for a day and a night :smiley:

Sometimes I wish some people could just be swallowed by the ground they walk on. People like that are a waste of air. Hope your cousin isn’t too shocked and is alright.

A policeman just asked for my identification/ name, because they’re searching someone that looks like me. What is happening. They found me! :smile:

Getting pissed off at this.

That’s why placing coins or objects NPCs notice at the feet of the toilet is better than the emetic poisons. At least works a bit better.

Yeah, true. But he took all 6 of my coins already. :smile: