What's New?

I can understand that. Lives we all live, huh? :joy:

That’s amazing, doesn’t get much better than that! Congrats, mate.

Cheers mate! Let’s just hope I can tattoo! It’s a whole different ball game to drawing.

That’s awesome. As they say, if you do what you love, you’ll never have to work a day in your life. Hope it works out for you. You’ll have to post some pics of stuff you’re proud of when you get going. I’m sure many of us would enjoy seeing them.

Guess who got regular status back…:smirk:

Quinn?

No. Spode.

You? So it is something that just happen and not about been active enough? Like giving and getting likes etc?

Impossible
cold-showers-don-draper

Well, congratulations on closing the player contract’s thread guys! Just shows how much enthusiasm there is!

Seems like it should be able to continue after 10k:

Hitmanforum member contracts 2.0 here we come!

Haha, this made me laugh. I’ll never forget that Mexican face :smiley:

Elaborate.

Why do you assume he’s Mexican? Did he tell you?

I’m pretty sure he at some point (or in that post) said he was Mexican.

#mood

@FantumX Thanks buddy. Yeah I hope 2018 will be a great year for me. I’ll be sure to start a thread when I get some work done on people. Going to tattoo myself first and artifical skin.

Something extremely strange hust happened,
I made and alt. account due to payment issues about 2 weeks ago .
I bought the bonus episode for the new account. I then went on my main account and found it purchased there
Oddly enough, I can’t purchase the GOTY on both accounts

I just got an appointment to apply for a Passport. 16 January is the appointment, then who knows when will they give it to me.
I intend to use it as first trip to England. But probably will change my mind later.

Get an e-mail from GAME saying that I have £23.94 worth of reward points I need to use before they expire. Completely forgot I had a reward card for GAME, so that is a nice surprise.

I actually rarely buy games on release, Hitman Season 2 will be one of the few expections when that rolls about. So not sure what to buy, will need to think about it.