What's New?

If he held it long enough in front of you, he would be spotted and wouldn’t get SA :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I am sorry to hear that :frowning: My father had a heart attack when when he was 52. They had to airlift him to hospital it was so bad. After surgery he has made a full recovery, it does take a while but he is his jolly self. I hope your father gets better soon. As for someone who has been in the same situation I understand and can only hope for the best for you and your family.

Unfortunately as mine lived 100s of miles away I could not see him in hospital. Are you with your dad now?

Sure do. I think you’ll be the first to know. My stop is in London after all

Then i have great news for your dad and most likely me as well (:joy:) GT: Sport will get more single player races nov. 27th and more cars and that is for free and Polyphony Digital will add more cars and single player races in 2018, so i might buy this game later on, i have played all Gran Turismo games, so i was hoping for more single player in GT: Sport or i had to wait for Gran Turismo 7 and yes it will be a GT 7 :grinning:, here is more info about the future of GT: Sport:

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/11/22/gran-turismo-sport-incoming-updates-add-new-cars-offline-play-gt-league-more/#respond

Patch 1.06 (Coming November 27th, 2017)
From November 27th we’ll begin rolling out new cars, and kicking off with these three free new cars.

In addition to the new cars, when the patch drops on November 27 you can also look forward to the Livery Editor, Scapes and Campaign modes becoming available to play offline (you will still require internet access to save your progress). There will also be various tweaks and adjustments to balance the gameplay.
GT League (Coming December 2017)
Launching as part of our free December update, we’ll be introducing a brand new single player mode called “GT League”. Based on the old “GT mode” of previous titles, players can now look forward to racing through a series of cup competitions from beginner to pro levels, and and even partake in endurance races!
Check out the screenshots below to get a sneak peek of what you can expect in December. We’ll be adding more races to these leagues in 2018.

That sounds cool, thanks.

Unfortunately I now live in a different country and a minimum of eight hour flight from him, on top of that since he’s on the high priority list for surgery he could very well be moved cities by the time I arrived so travelling to see him would be impractical if it wasn’t already prohibitively expensive due to the time of year (the nearest airport is a tourist destination).

Mom and his brothers are visiting him daily though so he’s getting his quota of family harassment.

I wish you and your family the best, and hope your farther makes a full recovery.

Glad hes got company :smiley: . I just phoned my Dad up all the time that seemed to help, both him and me. Wishing you , father and family all the best :smiley:

Been to the doctor and he told me what i feared he would say…surgery on my dong. It’s a minor surgery, they are only removing the string. That means i’m going to eat McD and watch Star Wars tonight, while i feel a bit scared :frowning:

Why do you need to remove the string from your foreskin? Is it torn or too thight (in lack of better words) or something? If you don’t mind me ask that is :flushed:.
Anyway, that seems like a very little sugery (hahaha, i’m not saying your penis is small or something, it would be a little surgery either size :joy::stuck_out_tongue:), so i wouldn’t be too worried about that.

Inb4 the doc accidentally snaps Mads dick off

Ive never had any type of surgery myself. I think I would be feeling the same. Best of luck. Hopefully they don’t get started and say "Well, looks like the whole thing has to come off. :grimacing:

Post pics!

No…NO…NOOOOO. I’M JUST KIDDING!

And he will change his username to Miss.Mads47 :joy:.

Even if it’s said jokingly, it’s not very comforting thing to say.

The string is to short and almost snapped today, the last years time it been sore after sex. I think it’s due to a wound I got around the same place a year ago, when my GF long nails ripped my skin by mistake.

Well I’m happy it happened, because now I’m finally getting it fixed. I knew it would end this way sooner or later, it just took another painful penis injury and decent amount of blood, for me to go to the doctor.

Also thanks for the penis support, we will rise again.

Better to be done with it, so you don’t have go around worry about having sex again, i don’t think it will be more than a week before it’s healed after the sugery and you will be as good as new again… almost. :grinning:

Good luck Mads! You will be fine. That part is a right… Well, dick.

Oh this blows,it really must suck. I know it’s hard man but sometimes you just gotta get in there and rise up. Just keep going at it. You can beat it. The surgery and fear I mean. It’s probably gonna be a long day but I’m sure it’ll be fine. You can see a strong man by how he reacts in a disfuctional situation. Your endurance will reward you.

Ok I’m done with dick jokes. In all seriousness,get well buddy!

I hope things go well and it results in you having great potential for bragging about remodeling and having an exciting surgery story to share in bars.

heh