Where do you live? (meet other HMF members in person)

PM’d

Twenty characters

I used to live in Bielefeld. That’s not far is it? Altho in the UK now.

LIAR! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

No lies here :grin: lived there a few years

Bielefeld is a lie. this city doesnt exist. :wink:

Haha now who lies! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Anyone in London? I’m always up for a beer :smiley: and in depth conversation about aliens

If anyone is in the area, I’m waiting in Pyongyang, North Korea.

I think we can arrange that one day. I was looking forward to meet @AGENT_58 next month in Serbia but due to economic reason I can not anymore. So I’m staying home going no where.
Any way, I’m planing a trip in a location named Hastings, does that sound right? And apparently its 3 hours away from London. But I’m not sure when. Could be next year. For sure not this one.
And when I decide to come I think I will need some one from around there to show me around or take me to a bus station :smiley: Big cities scares me

Hastings isn’t too far from where I live. It’s a nice place, went there recently for a friend’s wedding. Let me know. If im free I can show you the sites :smiley: not Alien Abduction Sites :wink:

I’m into that things. The Alien part. So why not? I would love it.

Brilliant, in the summer they have medieval tournaments and such too. What are you planning to do in Hastings?

Eh, visiting a girl I was with… But for the moment its just a tough

Horowhenua, New Zealand

Moulins-Lès-Metz, France. :fr:

Coming from Spain :es:

Ever come up in north Italy? I live on the Garda Lake

Io invece a Roma quando ero ragazzino :smiley:

Irish here :slight_smile:

20 characters

Greetings from the middle of freakin’ nowhere! Dunno if I’m the first Utahn on here but after wading through the thread I appear to be the first to admit it. :slight_smile: I’m about an hour south of Salt Lake City, Utah.