HITMAN Trilogy Pack - World of Assassination

HITMAN Trilogy
Release: January 20

Now that the trilogy is complete, we’re excited to unveil HITMAN Trilogy as a way for new players to get started in the World of Assassination. This collection brings together HITMAN 1, HITMAN 2 and HITMAN 3 into a single package, making it easier than ever to take your first steps to becoming Agent 47.

HITMAN Trilogy will be available digitally on January 20 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S and Epic Games Store. As well as Steam and Xbox Game Pass. Let’s talk more about these new platforms.

4 Likes

Any info on wether it includes the sin DLCs ?

From the post on ioi.dk

The HITMAN Trilogy will be available with Xbox Game Pass, PC Game Pass and Game Pass Ultimate on January 20, giving you everything you need to jump straight into the World of Assassination. We’re excited to welcome a wave of new players to enjoy the full trilogy through new platforms and services.

So I will presume that we will soon see more people coming to the games soon.

For those who needs Trinity Pack:

we’ll be including the Trinity Pack (the HITMAN 3 pre-order bonus) for free with all editions of HITMAN 3 for the first 30 days

Well, my wish to seeing a Hitman game on Xbox Game Pass has come true… starting next Thursday… which is my birthday. I wonder if there’ll be any Game Pass Quests coming from this trilogy. Either way, that basically means that I complete Daily Game Pass Quests for simply playing a game that I like/love.

Already bought ones as well?

Trinity Pack is not for purchase.
It’s a free pre-order bonus and a few people missed it because either didn’t preorder the game or didn’t buy it on Epic at all.
And that’s good that Trinity Pack “returns” for them, and well, everybody

1 Like

So it’ll be available on Epic as well then? That’s what I was asking.

I don’t think so.
That paragraph was about Steam release, hence it’s said about Steam

“HITMAN Trilogy” is a good one for would-be buyers.
But I’m wondering, are H1 and H2 past work?
Or is it the H3 access path?
I’d like to see them sold as past titles.
And I would like to play H2 with the “Feeding the birds” bug fixed, if possible.

1 Like

I bet The Trilogy Pack includes all three games in full.
Question is how they are merged together

When will Trilogy be on Steam? How much? anyone know and also will we be seeing carry over of progress like we did when we went to epic

In the order you asked:
Yes.
Not announced.
Not announced. So unless something gets said closer to next week, no.

1 Like

I would hope so but in either case its gonna rock

I suggest you to get to know with the full official info we know so far here

Questions not covered there are unknown and will remain unknown until further official announcements and details

1 Like

I guess like on stadia - there is only one game called “World of Assassination” with all contents

my question is: will this be a new game/platform to play the trilogy on, or will it be hitman 3 with all acces packs and dlc?

All we know is said above in a blogpost. Go read

it’s probably going to only be the acces passes. why? because on Epic games store Hitman 2 currently is not available, that is probably (just speculation) because of some kind of thing with WB preventing them from putting the game on something else than Steam. so, assuming this stays that way they won’t be able to do the full games as the trilogy will also be on sale with epic games. pure speculation

1 Like

Any news about price? I missed 2 and 3, and its a great pack for me.

1 Like