HITMAN Trilogy Pack - World of Assassination

No. All that’s currently known about it is what’s found onthe Year 2 Reveal blogpost and video
https://www.ioi.dk/hitman-3-year-2-reveal/

Something that has struck me is the urgent need for a ‘Trilogy trailer’. With the Trilogy Pack coming to Steam and Game Pass tomorrow, I have been recommending HITMAN to lots of friends recently. However, I don’t have a suitable trailer to share, which can encapsulate the trilogy for new players without giving away spoilers. Hopefully this will be addressed tomorrow!

5 Likes

I hope now they’re going for a trilogy release that they’ll add the menu songs from H1 and H2

6 Likes

So the trilogy release does not include anything from H1 GOTY, the H2 Expansion Pass or H3 Deluxe Pack. https://ioisupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/4417187637649-HITMAN-Trilogy

Not including The Bank/Haven Island is quite bizarre for a release of the trilogy, where you can’t actually play the full trilogy campaign without additional purchase. :expressionless: I guess it’s more that the existing Access Pass system didn’t allow them to grant access to those locations without granting access to everything, but still…

6 Likes

I was wondering about what it would include, so no DLC? Guess they would have to charge alot for it if it included everything, maybe one day they will do a complete edition :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

There’s an add on bundle, but doesn’t include Seven Deadly Sins, the main trilogy is £79.99

4 Likes

A bit silly that the trilogy pack doesn’t come with the DLCs for 1 and 2 especially when IOI has been advertising it as a complete bundle but oh well

8 Likes

So if I’m reading this right , a newcomer will need to spend over 160£ if they want every piece of content released until now, and will need to pay more when the year 2 paid dlc releases? Ooof

7 Likes

This is a way to push gamepass :sweat_smile:

Hitman Trilogy could be the first £79.99/79.99€/$69.99 “standard/entry edition” (I know it’s a lot more than that, but technicaly it’s the entry point) released on Steam, before Forspoken. God save us.

1 Like

So glad I repurchased HIII with all the main access packs on PS5 when they were on sale last week instead of waiting for this. Why am I not surprised that the H1 GOTY and H2 Expansion content isn’t included? Classic IOI. I would’ve been spending $210 before tax, instead of the $90 I paid w/ tax. Sickening.

3 Likes

hitman GOTY legacy pack for hitman 2, and hitman 2 gold edition are on sale for up to 75% off. players can just buy that and then transfer the maps to hitman 3.

this hitman ‘trilogy’ is a rip-off. it doesn’t even include GOTY or gold content

honestly, the hitman 1 base game shouldn’t even be for sale anymore. only the GOTY edition should be up on the store, it’s a 6 year old game now.

4 Likes

On Xbox it’s similar:

Hitman Trilogy - $99.99
Add-on Bundle - $59.99
7DS Collection - $29.99

TOTAL: $189.97 USD

To compare (buying everything separate):

Hitman GOTY Access Pass - $29.99
HITMAN 2 Access Pass - $69.99
Hitman 3 Deluxe - $79.99
7DS Collection - $29.99

TOTAL: $209.96 USD