Youtube/Twitch Channels Thread

So guys I found this new YouTube Channel, maybe you guys should check it out.

This post is sponsored by CSGOLOTTO

Just tried to add MrFreeze2244 on my psn, not very friendly, suffice to say I unsubscribed to his YT channel

What happened? :confused:

He gets very defensive very fast. Dunno whats wrong with him. He had the same with me and cj.

Well you can always sub to me:smirk:

I added his psn and he mailed asking why I added him, I said for hitman mates but if it’s not cool I’ll unsubscribe, so he just said OK good

I’ve already sub’d dude :+1:

I’ve seen him be a total dick to a number of people on here and YouTube. Not cool. It’s especially ridiculous to see him get offended by advice from vastly superior players.

Shots fired…

I’ve got a channel, I do videos for whatever games I play. Got Hitman stuff of course, but some other stuff too like Mirror’s Edge Catalyst, Uncharted 4 and the newest Star Ocean. My channel is more of a guide/help channel than anything.

:smiley: there you are! I use your walkthroughs all the time, i even post some of them here, hope that’s ok, i usally write borrowed from [user names]

I’m going to do my “choose your challenge” vid on Tuesday for the summer bonus content, then a Discovery livestream Tuesday night of the new maps. Took off work Wednesday, so I’ll try to pump out some challenge/mastery vids. On Thursday I’ll do another one-and-done no restart livestream of the Elusive target. Both livestreams will happen around 7ish PM Eastern time.

Questions: Has it been confirmed that this bonus content has it’s own set of trophies, and level Mastery?

I made them to help people, so feel free of course!

I have lost you as a sub mate. Im sad now, not cool:(

No shots fired. It’s just that literally no one has any right to be a dick to a player like cjgarof. He is vastly superior to basically everyone, myself included.

Must have happened when YouTube accidentally deleted a bunch of people’s gaming subs this past month. I’ll resub!

Ye but besides cj being the God in hitman, he is also a very nice guy. Dont see how you can get into a fight with him.

Also <3

Wow. Just wow. :expressionless:

New challenges and unlocks (Weapons/Gear) as far as I remember reading

Edit: Just read on the blog it’s only new challenges and opportunities, no unlocks i think :frowning:

I know man, I’m just joking around. I think we’ve all experienced what you’re talking about.

Thank you so much.
I’m flattered.

Is that YT or PSN? :slight_smile: