10 New Featured Contracts - ‘Desperate Measures’ - 10/1/19

I’m really struggling with the Intern Stylist one, anyone got any tips?

You have to do a couple of luring for two models.
It was hard for me with those new shitty mechanics.
They stubbornly don’t want to do what I want them to do…

Exactly I managed to get 2 near the toilet and hide there bodies, think its the dude that I’m struggling with its just so busy in there.

Nice contract @Yellow_ZR1. Great practice for distraction timing, and studying NPC pathing and reaction. @Jamy47 maybe this will help out handling the guy.

Intern Stylist

Taking out the mansion server next to the bathroom & kitchen (who’s checking his phone) and dumping his KO’d body in the bathroom not next to him, but in the bathroom near the model (who’s also a target) makes taking out the male model a lot easier later on.

Nice run! The sight lure is far too stressful for me. One nanosecond too slow and it’s over :sweat_smile:

Thanks!!! For this particular target, I’d give it a shot though, but her problem actually is getting her attention (hence why I took out the pistol) than overdoing the lure! I’ve had so many failed runs where I just couldn’t get her attention. LOL.

That was some very impressive distractions, man! I originally intended to distract the two catwalkers to a nearby bathroom after they finish their catwalks, but your approach is much faster. Well done! :smile:

Oh, and nice resolution! I have never seen Hitman in such a wide screen.

Thanks! Originally wanted to get the first guy further down the stairs, but anytime tossed the coin further, it would attract the worker two floors up. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Ah well.

It was a Christmas gift to myself…lol. Half off Alienware 34" G-sync…mmmm. Love it. :grin:

Thank you! Not gonna get chance to get on the PS until later but this looks spot on :+1:t2:

Hope you were successful! Finally uploaded my take on this Intern Stylist:

For those who still wondering, here it is, our shy wrench:
wr

interesting choice of yellow

i was expecting something like this

That “Mason” logo on the wrench gives me a little hope that it’s the name of a Home Depot style big box hardware store in the Hitman universe and they’re teasing a future level set in one.

Intern Stylist 1:25

Magic!
I don’t understand the movements of the male target. What made him go there?

ceiling distraction with bullet

I like the colours to the wrench, I was hoping it wasn’t going to be the same as the one in game (skin wise) and it isn’t so all good!