100% Completion Club

Yeah, I was just starting there and grabbing the first bottle. If the challenge didn’t start tracking that I had one of the three bottles, I just restarted over and over until it started tracking the challenge progress.

Had a few instances where it would work for the first two, then getting the last one would break again and I’d have to start over.

3 Likes

Okay thanks, will go again tonight, roughly how many restarts did it take? 10+?

Who am i to judge you for creeping on the sheikh.

Almost back at 100%. I only have the ‘Escalations - Track 2’ left to complete. I should also break past level 1,000 shortly.

Rant (@Clemens_IOI):

I’ve having to complete ‘Escalations - Track 1’ and ‘Escalations - Track 2’, just to get the stats to display 100%. Apart from a small amount of XP, I’m gaining nothing from grinding through these escalations.

Also, what is the logic behind forcing these challenges to affect the completion percentage for every core map? Shouldn’t they at least be separated by game?

As the individual challenge feats were transferred, why can’t you just run a check instead of forcing us to grind through these again? Having to grind through every single mission story, again, was also tedious.

1 Like

Hitman 3 100% completed

1 Like

Back to 100%, with every unlock since H1 (including the ‘ICA Outstanding Performance Coin’).
There’s two “uncompleted” escalations in H1, and five in H2, but the achievements for those were unlocked before the progress transfer.
Now, can I have my ‘ICA Electrocution Phone’ back? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Very close to 100% of every WoA hitmans. 100% for H3, 100% for H2 and close to finish H1 Pro master and challenges (9/10 for Colorado and 3/10 for Hokkaido).
Cause I’m a late player of H1, I don’t get the ICA coin nor the BM and 47’s with gloves suits on that game.
I take my time :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Not long to go until the 100% Club is officially open for business instead of the 100% of whats currently possible to complete Club that has been open. This is the month that all challenges (including the Featured Contracts and Elusive Target ones) will all be able to have that satisfying checkmark on them.

Wooooo!

3 Likes

Im just 100% in 9 Locations long way😅

2 Likes

Am I right in thinking that we’re currently on a maximum of 65/70 for H3 featured contracts?

Yep, that’s the correct number of H3 featured contracts you can complete so far. Two old ICA Facility contracts can be found by scrolling right. One was made by @Urben, the other is at the bottom of the list along with a default Miami FC created for H2.

1 Like

Sadly, I will never reach 100% for two reasons. One, I failed one ET (which I consider part of 100%, regardless of what anyone else says) and two, I’m just not interested in grinding through the sniper assassin levels to get them up to level 20. Plus, I have at least one challenge on each of the three sniper maps that I just don’t have the patience for and each of them is of the “do the entire level perfectly or start over”. Without a save function in those maps, I’m just not interested anymore.

3 Likes

This is not a part of 100% completeness of the game, just like the ET missions

1 Like

They are to me. Those activities are part of the game, so no doing them means I haven’t completed the game 100%.

I hope you don’t bug yourself with the thousands of untouched contracts you did not play. :grimacing:

3 Likes

Millions, or even billons rather :slight_smile:

No, but those aren’t put out by IOI. Fan- or community-content isn’t part of the 100%, but the sniper maps and ETs are for me. To each their own.

I’ll also never get the unlockables that were tied to the initial release of the game, like the coins. :frowning:

5 Likes

My personal “100%” threshold is having every available unlock and every non-timegated challenge complete. So with the Hokkaido ET coming up I may finally be on the verge of completing my mission (or of screwing up and cursing my fate forever).

I’m still trying to get Silent Assassin rating for every new ET and every legacy I’ve missed, just to unlock the unique challenge, but it won’t be a really big deal to me if I miss one. I’ve played through all of the legacy ETs offline with mods, restricting myself to H2016 loadout items and completed them without any insta-fails that would have kept me from getting them (I did allow myself the grace of restarting in situations where a quick yoink of the internet cable would have saved the run in online mode).

1 Like

My journey comes to an end. I unlocked yesterday my last challenges on Professional mode on Hitman 1. I finally achieved SASO runs on Bangkok and Colorado on Pro. Very tough, lot of retries and reloads, changed my strategies (decided to use the sniper to drop hay bale on Parvati), patience, stayed chill… But I did it :slightly_smiling_face:
To be honest, I never thought that I would achieve that when I started Hitman 1 :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Apart from “I Find This Amoosing” bugged challenge I have 100% completion of the game on Steam now.
With all the challenges and stuff I have risen 232 profile levels while playing.
I’m on 3723 now while being on 3491 after merging up all three games on Steam

13 Likes