11 Curated Contracts - April 2020, Kevin Rudd

00:36 “I Never Wear A Rubber” By @KevinRudd (Sapienza, Lab)
05:43 “What’s That Sound?” By KevinRudd (Whittleton Creek)
12:44 “Sniper Assassin: Castle MK II” By KevinRudd (Isle of Sgail)
16:14 “Grand Theft Bosco” (First Non Target Contract) By Kevin Rudd (Sapienza/The Icon)
19:08 “Wildcard” By @MulletPride Mumbai)
24:58 “Ripe For The Picking” By KevinRudd (Haven Island)
31:05 “Which Color Is Your Collar?” By @Urben (New York)
35:55 “Knockout!” By @CamTheChest (Miami)
45:36 “Hokkaido Fastball” By @TheContractor (Hokkaido)
49:40 “Arrive, Hide, Leave” By Urben (ICA Facility)
53:46 “Eviction” By @SANY-72Q (Bangkok)

Eviction man, oooooofff

6 Likes

I’m glad you didn’t need to throw tasers for the Sgail contract and figured a sniper kill for all of them, in fact you did all the same kills as me! (Sometimes I shoot them off edge instead of gas canister though, it’s 50/50)

Thanks for saying it’s a good batch :slight_smile:

1 Like

Kinda weird/funny that in ‘The Icon’ the guard watching the way next to Bosco’s trailer sticks to his guarding duties despite an explosion going off within ~6 meters of him. :joy: Stoic af!

@Urben (1:10 in my heart)

7 Likes

@KevinRudd ok so I have a weak spot for WC anyway, but this contract is GOAT status. So many routes and timings to play with, heres 3 routes i have already!!

Fumigator-> Garbage Man 1:41s SA

Gardener -> Park 1:38s SA

Fumigator -> Manhole 1:30s SA
7 Likes

Good ways to complete a contract , but the way I did I never wear a rubber : Smuggled a silent Shotgun , rushed to it as fast as possible and rushed back to the lab , killed the first guy the first one that walks out of the lab , and then I rushed to the final three guys , activated the safe environment option and took out the rest of the targets , hid all their bodies in the acid container

A mission without a target? What is this, Hitman: Absolution?

Seriously though, this was a fantastic batch. I’ve been pretty lax on playing the last few batches but I played through all 11 within a day of them going up so I’ve definitely enjoyed them. Struggling to SA Eviction though :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I Never Wear a Rubber by @KevinRudd

9 Likes

@KevinRudd very interesting contract :grinning:

8 Likes

FYI :slight_smile:

11 Likes

damn, i didn’t see I could hide them inside the lab! Nice run!

I Don’t Wear A Rubber 1.25s SA w. double shotty kill

5 Likes

I am (un)happy to inform @CHAOS_AGENT_45 that I stole his first place on PS4 on @KevinRudd 's contract.
“Sniper Assassin Castel MK II”(1.53)

5 Likes

What’s That Sound? - curated featured contract by @KevinRudd

Explosive Speedrun!!
2 Likes

Is there something wrong with the video? It keeps skipping over vital parts, like 2 kills and how you distracted one of the guards on your escape?

@qyviylox Nice run!

I feel silly 'cause I made it with soundproof rooms in mind, but these methods are 2.5x faster, although at least it seems you used the soundproof room of Batty’s shed :wink:

2 Likes

My PS4 likes to skip parts from videos from time to time.

Knockout! - (4:06) @CamTheChest

I enjoyed.
If knockouts are allowed, this would be more fun :smiley:

5 Likes

8 Likes

Holy shit! These runs are insane! How many tries did it take you to get there?

3 Likes
8 Likes

Just a few :sunglasses:
…hundred :scream:

5 Likes