Official Community GLUTTONY Featured Contracts Submissions [CLOSED]

Yay! Time to submit some very yummy contracts, this time I decided to double it up and serve… I meant submit two contracts. One is a simple appetiser, and the other is a heavy main. Will post these two separately just to make it easier for those to look up, and I added pizzazz by adding in a poster to both of them, because I had plenty of time. Now here’s the simple appetiser.

Contract ID: 3-27-6347262-09
Platform: Xbox
Submitter Name: DavidG185
Contract Title: Next Floor

Briefing:

Gluttony, what could this mean? Yes, it means that someone has been consuming something for their entire life. The Eleven is a hungry corporation that has been consuming Earth’s resources, so people below their standards will have to starve. While you’ll not be taking down the 11 members, you’ll need to deal with 4 of its main leaders which coincidentally, Ingram has invited the other 3 to his penthouse in Dubai. Kill the 4 that deals with religion, energy, fashion and money respectfully.

Brief Description: My inspiration behind this contract was from a 2008 short film titled Next Floor. The idea when making this contract is that there is like eleven membrers of a corporation that decided to cause carnage to the world in a gluttonous way. Kinda similar to how there’s eleven people eating a luxurious buffet in the short film.

However, I decided to limit this to 4 targets, just to make it easier for those playing. The method in taking out these targets is mainly adding a bit of a kick to either their food or drink. First target involves eliminating with Lethal Poison. Second target involves drowning them for an accident kill. Third target is any accident, though the quickest is pushing or tossing it off the rails, but you can still do the same method as target two. Fourth target is Any Method, so you can do whatever you like with Mr. Carl Ingram. But do note, you will need to wear the Event Staff disguise when eliminating all 4 targets, so lethal poison or drowning works very well.

There is a few complications to note about with this contract - Next Floor, but is not too much. If you get spotted, it will just break your score and SA. If you’re recorded in a camera grid, make sure you take out the recordings before you exit the mission. Speaking of exit, there is only one exit to take in this level, and that is the Atrium Exit. So you got a few options to consider. Shall you take the intended procedure and eliminate them in the intended order, or will you keep in mind about the Required Exit Complication and get Carl Ingram sorted out first since the first three are pretty close by? That is something for you to think about when tackling this contract. The Event Staff disguise is very easy since you can start with it. So this contract is good for those that wants to speedrun and find the optimal path, and is also good for those that have unlocked a couple of nice things in their early playthroughs of the game. I know this isn’t brief, but I think it is cool to explain my thoughts on how I created this contract.

Featured Contract Image Suggestions:
Option 1)

Option 2)

That’s the simple appetiser done. I’ll work on showing you guys the heavy main. Good luck to those that decided to play this contract.

7 Likes