Official Community GLUTTONY Featured Contracts Submissions [CLOSED]

excited to submit for the first time :] good luck to everyone !!

Contract ID: 2-27-8057894-24
Platform: PS
Submitter name: canonically47

Contract Title: Soup of Spite

Targets:

• Hanako Kato: Poison, Famous Chef
  • Ayako Jouda: Poison, Famous Chef
  • Lucy Phillips: Poison, Famous Chef
  • Tommy Marevick: Kitchen Knife (Melee), Famous Chef

Restrictions:

• Required Exit
  • No Recordings

Briefing:
Hired by Carl Ingram, famous chef Roberto Franculitta is determined to prepare the perfect meal. However, when he starts cooking, he realizes his ingredients are gone! He knows this is foul play, and suspects staff members Hanako Kato, Ayako Jouda and their leader, artist Lucy Phillips. He angrily storms off, swearing that their current meal shall be their last… And to make sure nobody can ruin his plan by escaping, pilot Tommy Marevick will be sacrificed out of spite for his next soup!

Brief Description:
my first thought was to bring in poison, and i had two reasons; one: food, gluttony, y’know … and two: it will make it harder for the player, because they need poison in their pockets at all times, therefore forcing them to not bring in anything else besides a pistol .
after i decided on the weapon, i got to work and killed some people .
the two workers weren’t hard to find and get rid of, so i decided to also get lucy, who was the cherry on top: i find her quite hard to get to, always around someone, so i ruined my SA for her kill . this will cause players to get creative (and probably rage a bit in the process if they’re anything like me) if they want to be a clean, silent assassin . i also decided to go with a little storyline and made the pilot work for them (which is a bit silly, i know, but i felt like the contract wasn’t hard enough) . thankfully though, he has to die with a knife, which can be easily found right next to the necessarry disguise .
obviously, a master assassin can’t be seen, so i erased recordings and made it necessarry for players to do so, too . the ‘only one exit’ part came to me as i was getting to the fourth and final target, and i stuck with it .
i themed it around food and the chef’s items, and towards the ending of the briefing even hinted the ‘chef’ to be a bit like the season’s elusive targets … we all know how they turned out, lol .
i think it’s pretty fitting ! i’m pretty proud of how it turned out, it’s a thinker :]

Featured Contract Image suggestion:

4 Likes

Time to show you my second contract. This is what I call the heavy main. Introducing… Famous Axecidents & Assaults. And yeah, I know… missed an opportunity to make the last word be “assalts” because of food puns. But oh well.

Contract ID: 3-27-3098442-09
Platform: Xbox
Submitter Name: DavidG185
Contract Title: Famous Axecidents & Assaults

Briefing:

Food fuels us up for the working day, especially at parties. Rumors say that the Famous Chef that Marcus Styvesant hired is actually a cannibal and is looking for some meat to add to his gourmet menu. And he really wants rich meat to fuel his gluttonous taste. It is convenient that this Famous Chef has arrived at Dubai and is looking to sell a murderous recipe book. It might sound totally silly on paper, but the ICA is interested. Kill these famous targets and dump them for safe keeping.

Brief Description: This contract is one that I struggled to get right, but with trial and error I’ve found and crafted what is practically a very challenging contract. One that revolves around the idea of a Famous Chef looking to murder some very rich people so that he can serve it on a platter for cannibals. We may all wished and visioned at what happens if the person that is making your food is a cannibal. But this time I’ve given you something that requires some crafty work that will require some preparation.

This 4 target contract involves taking them out using various different methods but all have to involve using a disguise that you’ll need to grab to get the whole shabang going, because this cannibal chef is also promoting his recipe book which is the name of this contract. Food of this kind goes stale when you’re doing it in the same kill method.

First target has to be eliminated using the ICA Combat Axe (Melee) and that is one of Carl Ingram’s bodyguards. Second target has to be eliminated using an Assault Rifle, and it is very convenient that this penthouse guard that patrols not far from target 1’s initial spawn to also have an assault rifle behind it. Getting killed by its own weapon is kama for that one. Third target is Omar, the guy at the speech. He has to be eliminated using an SMG which target 1 drops when unconcious or killed. And the fourth target is Cornelia Styvesant, and she has to be eliminated using the Ornate Scimitar (Melee) which Omar drops. Kind of a literal backstab to Marcus when he finds out that he’s been eating his own daughter. That’s very evil!

And I guess I have to tell you what the complications are in this one. Well, I’ve tried and tested it countless times and mistakes, but I can guarantee - this is possible! Three optional complications; Do Not Get Spotted, No Bodies Found, and Targets Only. These just break your score and SA. However the real dealbreaker is this which makes sense when you think about it as a chef… and that is you MUST hide any body that you’ve knocked unconcious or killed before you exit the mission. Yes, this is a deal breaker because there is one toilet that has a closet, and that is the one on the left wing. So you need to be crafty and make sure that the third and fourth target do go to that specific toilet. So you will need to poison emetically a person before you do the same to the target because they always go to the nearest toilet. And the toilet on the right door doesn’t have a closet, but the one on the left door does.

You can take these out in any order you see fit, but the quickest from what I’ve done countless times is to do first target first, third target second, second or fourth target third or fourth. Good thing you can take any exit which is your reward for your efforts. But have fun trying not to screw it up. Because one simple mistake will cause you to lose EVERYTHING! Marcus Styvesant could be walking nearby after he visited the security area. Or some enforcers will trick you, and even the game decides to bug out and count an action on the third target as an NPC kill for no reason (trust me, it has happened twice - ha ha ha!). At least you become the most articulated and god damn great chef assassin which I’m pretty sure 47 will make a very fine chef.

Featured Contract Image Suggestions:
Option 1)

Option 2)

If you decided to go with this option, please replicate this shot again without the prompts on the screen. Thank you.

And that is my two contracts submitted for Gluttony. I hope you enjoyed Next Floor, and Famous Axecidents & Assaults. It took quite a lot of effort in coming up with these two contracts. I am happy if either one of them gets featured. And for those that are looking to try out some contracts, good luck. You will need it. Can’t wait to see what you guys have been up to and to see some great contracts. I won’t be too surprise if these make me feel hungry. I actually like making these posters using paint dot net (entering it normally somehow turns it into a link). Might have to start making contract posters a little more often.

5 Likes

Contract ID: 1-27-2575004-71
Platform: PC
Submitter name: Fuzk
Contract Title: Potassium Overload
Brief Description: Eliminating someone with a banana just feels very fitting to the theme of Gluttony. The “recipe” is included in the briefing text.
Briefing:

A kill with a banana?
The recipe is simple.
Only two ingredients are needed:

- HWK21 Pale Homemade Silencer
- A banana

Then, you’ll need to do:
5 shots to the arm
1 shot to the torso
and throw the banana at the head.

Have fun!

Note: You acquire the gun by reaching Mastery Level 2 in Romania (Carpathian Mountains), and you can find a banana in the Meeting Room, or in two of the Security Rooms.

Featured Contract Image suggestion: https://i.gyazo.com/fb9546576890c5a8c3973d8a7044f2aa.jpg

7 Likes

Looking good already!

13 Likes

Just a quick little note on how you can get the ICA Combat Axe for one of my contracts (ie. Famous Axecidents & Assaults) - Reach Mastery Level 7 in Mendoza. Make sure when you decide to smuggle this item in that it has to be an Agency Pickup and make sure you grab the briefcase so that you can store some very illegal items such as the Orante Scimitar. Thought I might point it out for those that are a little bit lost.

1 Like

Contract ID: 1-27-2825490-10
Platform: PC, Digital
Submitter Name: bgyorok
Contract Title: Une Pointe D’Amertume
Briefing: Good Morning, agent. Buffy Loesch, CEO of the Loesch Vin company, has been putting immense amount of Macadamia nuts in her products without disclosing it to the public. This then led to one of her customers dying from a severe allergic reaction. Knowing about the consequences, Ms. Loesch hired Antonio Marreghereti to put the blame onto the customer. Our client wants you to get rid of the two of them and also Rickie Shuffler, Marketing Assistant, and Alice Clark, Co-CEO. Good luck.
Brief Description: This is just a simple 4 target contract, although all of the targets can be killed in multiple accidents/poisonings. There’s also even a possibility for a double kill. I’m sure I butchered that title, but I’m putting my trust into Google Translate :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Featured Contract Image Suggestion:

Contract ID: 1-31-3208378-10
Platform: PC, Digital
Submitter Name: bgyorok
Contract Title: Burnt Ends
Briefing: Good Morning, 47. Your targets are 4 workers currently working at Vinedo Yates. They’ve been working with our client for the past 12 years, but in a sudden turn of events, they wanted a large sum of “donation” to feed their addictions, more than our client could give them. In response, they were successful in ruining his business for good. They were soon working here just so they could get free Malbec. Our client says that this is unacceptable, and that they must be terminated immediately.
Brief Description: Also 4 targets, but the catch is that you may not be spotted. This complication was pretty important just so rooms with 1 NPC and the target cannot be dealt with that easily (although it’s not mandatory). The food pun title just felt too good not to use :grinning:

6 Likes

Contract Title: Lead Stuck-In Teeth
Contract ID: 2-31-3854798-01
Platform: PlayStation 4
Submitter name: Notagamer972

(Full) Briefing: Our client and your targets are competitors in an upcoming Argentinian eating competition taking place in Mendoza. Our client discovered that 3 of the 12 competitors are planning to cheat the competition for an easier win, by shortening the amount of food required to be eaten. They plan to do his by disguising themselves as winery workers, sneaking into areas where the fresh food is being prepared and consume most of it.

Our client is enraged by the actions of your targets, they have been looking forward to the new cuisine that they haven’t tried before and now they feel like the targets are taking that away from them. They want you to disguise as a waiter so that the targets can think that they were caught by a member of staff, only for you to pull out a weapon and for them to realise how badly they messed up. The client specifically requests that you shoot them in the mouth so that the last thing they ever taste is blood and lead bullets.

The clients strangest request is that you either preserve the bodies or shred them into liquid, the client plans to arrive at the location themselves and collect the remains of your targets. They did not disclose what they were going to do with our remains but that is none of our concern.

(Shortened) Briefing: Picture below

Other details, you don’t have to read these but I made them before hand and they provide extra lore if you’re interested:

Summary

[/details]

Brief Description: The contract has gluttonous targets with an equally gluttonous client that makes you also act gluttonous in favour of the client. You must be disguised as a waiter for all eliminations and you must eliminate all targets with an SMG, you must also hide all bodies (either in boxes or shredding) and all shots fired at NPCs must be headshots.

Image suggestion: I’m not sure what type of images are allowed and what aren’t, the top one is an altered version of an image above (without text) but again, I don’t know if this type of image is allowed. I’ll put it here anyway.

There is also these images which I took in game which I’m certain are allowed but they aren’t my ideal choice.

Either way, if you do see this and like it, feel free to use whichever image you’d like :).

3 Likes

Submitter name: linux_penguin
Brief Description: EYHO provides a unique challenge for each of the four targets. Zamani is in the room where you would typically isolate the chef, and he must be conscious for the melee kill. Zaman is in a reasonably public area so it will challenge casual players. No bodies found (as well as being aimed at casual players) is for Jouda to make her kill more interesting than just KOing her smoking friend. Karam can be killed at almost any point on his cycle without siekering him, and the speedrunners will definitely find the best points to do so.

Image Suggestion

Submitter name: linux_penguin
Brief Description: CRO is a versatile contract, which brings attention to some areas players often won’t interact with, especially Vargas. Roca, although he may not move with the winery worker start, will walk away once the conversation about the tanks overflowing is finished, making him a very interesting target. Ibanez’s partner has shown up in What’s in the Box? and I believe both are very good targets, as timing is key for them. March does very little work. Although he bends down to look closer and the vines, he’ll never do any work and will stand up again. He’s also infront of another worker who some players may not spot until it’s too late. As for the briefing, these people are taking their breaks in excess!

Image Suggestion

6 Likes

Romeo & Juliet’s image was altered, so it is allowed.
d3f1536488ffe6530ae705451f871df034402a32_2_667x500

4 Likes

It’s time for the Hitman Community contracts again, and I am excited to show you my first submission: Food Fight. Good luck everyone.

Contract ID: 3-27-2038844-19
Submitter name: How To Hitman
Contract Title: Food Fight
Briefing:
Good afternoon, 47. Your targets are Roberto Franculitta, a world-renowned chef whose once-prosperous restaurant chain is on the verge of bankruptcy, and 3 of his most trusted managers, who are undercover at the party. A former employee has revealed Roberto’s secret ingredient. Poison. To save his business, Roberto plans on poisoning the rich celebrities at the Burj Al-Ghazali, so that his undercover staff can steal their wallets. Good luck 47. I will leave you to prepare your food.

Brief Description: My main objective this time around was to make a contract that focuses on the different food items around Dubai’s map. You will need to eliminate your targets using a banana, an apple, and two muffins. These items can be found around the map, so you don’t necessarily need to bring anything with you. The contract also utilizes all of the different waiters and cook disguises on the map, which I personally think suits the gluttony theme well.

This contract tests your knowledge of Dubai, as the targets are spread out from the ground floor to the top floor, and you will need to locate the food items.

Image Suggestions:

Roberto Franculitta Intel

Roberto Franculitta is a world-renowned chef, who has been in the celebrity spotlight for the last 15 years. He is the owner of a large restaurant chain, Roberto’s Italian, which is on the brink of bankruptcy. The Covid 19 pandemic has forced all of his restaurants to close and his funds are getting very low. He has resulted to desperate, sinister methods in order to generate money. A former employee has revealed that his secret ingredient is poison.

Roberto’s glamorous celebrity status allows him to cook for many celebrities and rich business owners. He adds his secret ingredient to celebrities dishes so that he can steal their valuables when they are vomiting.

Other Target Intel

Mobeen Dar, Irsham Karam, and Muayid Sofran all work at Roberto’s chain of restaurants as managers, and they are his most trusted staff members. They have agreed to help him with his plan, in order to keep their high-paying jobs. The party at the Burj Al-Ghazali is filled with wealthy business owners, and they have all seen this as an opportunity. They have disguised themselves as staff members, and they plan on stealing from the party-goers.

How to eliminate the targets using food.

In order to eliminate the targets using food, you will firstly need to shoot them in the arm five times using the Hwk 21 Pale Homemade Suppressor, followed by a shot to the chest/back. Then, throw the food item at the target. As muffins, bananas, and apples do a very small bit of damage, this eliminates them.

Video Walkthrough

HITMAN 3 | Food Fight | My Custom Contract | Silent Assassin in 4:34 - YouTube

Once again, good luck everybody.

11 Likes

Contract ID: 1-33-0633609-30
Submitter name: Khakiasp
Contract Title: I’m So Full (With Bulletholes)
Briefing:
47, These people have been starved the entire event. How about you feed them some shotgun shells.

Brief Description:

This is a puzzle contract that tasks the player with eliminating targets who are out in the open with a shotgun and making sure their bodies are hidden forever. It’s made for decently skilled players who like a challenge. it fits in with gluttony because all the targets have some form excess. ralph is on a bench 24/7 meaning he indulges in laziness, tying this contract a bit to sloth aswell. kendra is constantly smoking and rikki is the only one that is walking. furthermore, using a shotgun means you have an excess of bullets.

featured contract image suggestion:

10 Likes

Contact ID: 2-29-5382088-37
Platform: PS4
Submitter Name: Deimatic
Contract Title: Club Casualties
Briefing:
A rival is looking to shut down the popular Club Hölle in Berlin. Your goal is to arrange for tampered drinks to be served to various guests around the club to drive potential customers away.
The club is home to rampant consumption of food, drinks, and drugs so getting them to partake will not be an issue. With the right look and offer, some may even follow you to their own demise.

Brief Description:
With the season of gluttony I think a consumed poison contract has to make the cut so this is my take using less conventional poison targets. This is a bit of a puzzle contract, only Florida Man will get in range of a drink stand on his own, so getting the other 2 to a point where you can poison them will be the tricky part. You can use unique berlin mechanics to achieve this and potentially uses all 3 drink stands in the level. I also added a fitting themed briefing.

Potential Solutions

Use the dealer disguise to lead Ottmar to a bar before changing into a bartender disguise. (Optionally works for Florida Man as well) The bartender in front of the juice bar is the main issue for getting to the delivery man but he will go to urinate after his conversation so you can use this time to get the target or pacify/emetic him to buy even more time.

Image Suggestions

5 Likes

Contact title: ALL YOU CAN HIT
ID: 2-33-2123834-56
Platform: PS4
Created by WinstonPeroni & MontezumahCHP

Contract Briefing:

Goodmorning 47.
Your target is Ken Takeuchi, the current head of MiNi, an all you can eat sushi company. According to our client they are responsible for the death of 17 people including his son, he was gluttonous of their products. You also have to eliminate the billionaire Cornelia Stuyvesant and the French court Judge Manon Beaulieu, they funds and cover Takeuchi’s dirty business.
I’ll leave you to prepare.

Contract description:
This is a puzzle contract, with many different approaches, one exit and one optional complication.

Suggested picture:

4 Likes

Epic!

Contract title: Socrates Hypocrisy
Contract ID: 1-31-0145757-00
Created by Fri3ndlyFir3

Contract Briefing:
Kill the Heralds with consumed poison. Easy enough I hope.

Brief Description:
You need to figure out where you can eliminate the Heralds and most importantly how you are going to get enough poison to make this work. (hint: they will all be attending a meeting with Don Yates)

5 Likes

Contract ID: 1-27-0643915-89

Submitter name: scoobywizard

Contract Title: You’ll Peel Nothing

Briefing: Omar Al Ghazali is starving his workers! This is affecting their performance in the workplace, so you’ll have to (force) feed them. Give the chef a banana, he’s low on potassium. Give the staff a muffin, he needs more sugar. Give the security an apple, so he can become big and strong! Good luck, and Bon Appetite!

Brief Description: You must eliminate force feed each worker a unique food as they are hungry, a chef, a staff member in the bathroom, and a security guard on break.

Image suggestion:

Targets

5 Likes

Hello, hello! I present to you a three course meal in submissions, and I hope that you all (and maybe the rest of the HITMAN community) enjoys them!

Contract ID: 3-31-5785384-02
Submitter name: Viv
Contract Title: Dog Eat Dog
Briefing:

Michelin star chef Tommy Hamilton has been a picky eater since his youth. However, he creates recipes that seemingly come out of a child’s coloring book. His most recent creation is a ribeye steak with a grape beurre blanc, which was questionably approved by Providence herald Mikhail Kadir after a meetup in Johannesburg. Kadir even connected him with one of Don Yates’ senior winery workers, Ramon Avelardez, who smuggles grapes frequently for Hamilton.
To assist you, our client has made Hamilton sick for you to engage. One more thing, he wants Mikhail to eat this all up. It’s a dog eat dog world out here.

Brief Description: A contract where you can choose where to start. Many opportunities, from the vineyard, to the tasting room, to the asado chef start, to even suit only! This contract allows hitmen who are stuffed to go at their own pace.
Featured Contract Image Suggestions:

Contract ID: 3-30-8125536-02
Contract Title: All You Can Bleed
Briefing:

Donnie Demiraca was stationed across the West Asian continent as a hitman, meticulous about his methods of murder. He’d fatally poison his targets, percieve it as an accident, and show the desperate the best parts of a human body to eat. A couple of his followers were led to China, and Demiraca fed innocent people for gluttonous benefit.
Our client’s daughter fell victim during a “six minute all you can eat buffet.” Now, he wants all involved to be gutted like a pig. You know what to do.

Brief Description: A play on “All You Can Eat.” Definitely the most difficult to swallow out of the three courses. The homeless men are so full, that they are fast asleep, snoring like a pig. The six minute timer should be a bit of adrenaline rush as you calculate how you tackle this meal of murder carefully. Every second counts!

Contract ID: 3-27-6267510-02
Contract Title: Let Them Eat Cake
Briefing:

Cake! A delectable treat! The wealthy order a three-layer red velvet cake, while the poor gets a humble chocolate pie. The rich laugh, and the poor stare in disgust. However, cavemen didn’t have knives like today, so they used their hands! However, no matter where you are on the food chain, cake is still cake! Spread the frosting, and show that no matter what or who you are, everyone gets a slice!

Brief Description: Some cakes usually have multiple layers. Dubai is a multi-layered map. The hitman needs to traverse through the cake-like level, allowing to choose what layer they want to bite into. Nothing else really to mention.
Featured Contract Image suggestion:

Good luck everyone :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Contract ID: 2-27-6489394-98
Platform: Playstation
Submitter Name: TheChicken

Title: Healthy Eating
Briefing:

~[FROM THE NOTES OF FAMOUS CHEF ROBERTO]~

Today’s the big day. Sheikh Al-Ghazali’s big opening ceremony. It’s too bad they didn’t ask me to cater the menu or mingle with the new arrivals. I’m just stuck here in this penthouse, serving the guards like always.

I mean, really!! The only thing those people are going to do down there is stuff their faces full of preservatives and alcohol! They really need better food options. A bit of healthy eating never killed anybody…

Brief Description:

• The target for this contract is the perfect embodiment of Gluttony. He will not stop eating. He has no route. Just only the need to eat, and eat, and eat.
  • This requires a food kill, but not too many or requires any items outside of Hitman 3. You just need to find a minimum of 3 apples (out of a possible 8 on the map), and bring a HWK21 Pale pistol, or one of the Krugermeiers. (Well, maybe an emetic device too)

Image Suggestion:

5 Likes

Contract ID:1-27-3050929-29

Platform: PC(Epic)
Submitter name: Hamushi

Contract Title:Newton’s Ringo

Briefing: Was Newton a tough guy? Or Was Omar a weak guy?

Brief Description: Elimination by food is the most appropriate method for the Gluttony theme.
According to one theory, Newton discovered universal gravitation when a falling apple hit him, but in the world of HIMTAN, an apple hitting a human body can cause death.
Newton is safe, but Omar dies. What was the difference between the two? The reason will be revealed in this contract.

This contract has a “No Pacifications” complication. If you hit the target with food, a loud noise will be generated and the player will have to deal with it. It brings a bit of a puzzle element to the player.

Image Submissions:

6 Likes

I was curious about Chiku138’s proposal.
It’s a great puzzle contract. Be warned that it is long and demands quite a bit of planning. The solution is also not simple in execution. It’s a contract that is long, complex and difficult, which is not that frequent and always nice to have, if not for everyone. It’s a good challenge.

With help from the original creator (thank you), I replicated it on the xbox platform.
So with all credit to @Chiku138, the contract can now also be found on XBox.

ID 3-28-4218366-13

Do not hesitate to send some feedback to Chiku138

4 Likes

Contract ID: 1-31-2887036-81
Submitter name: Baffin_Island
Contract Title: The Marvelous Llosa Brothers
Brief Description: A contract in which you need to use a variety of different methods to kill your targets! The verbs in the briefing refer to the different ways you kill your targets: Mince (Lethal Melee), marinate (Poison), boil (Drown), and barbecue (Cannon!). It’s also optional to wear the chef outfit, to add a bit of extra challenge.

Briefing: Assist the world-famous Llosa Brothers in their crusade to end the sin of gluttony, by cooking a wonderful dish made of the rarest meat of all, human! Mince, marinate, boil, and barbecue your unwitting targets and destroy the gluttony forever!

Image:

Probably a cropped version of this ^

If you played it and liked/disliked this contract, please give me some feedback! Thank you for considering this contract for featuring!

7 Likes