Official Community GLUTTONY Featured Contracts Submissions [CLOSED]

It’s time for the Hitman Community contracts again, and I am excited to show you my first submission: Food Fight. Good luck everyone.

Contract ID: 3-27-2038844-19
Platform: Xbox
Submitter name: How To Hitman
Contract Title: Food Fight
Briefing:
Good afternoon, 47. Your targets are Roberto Franculitta, a world-renowned chef whose once-prosperous restaurant chain is on the verge of bankruptcy, and 3 of his most trusted managers, who are undercover at the party. A former employee has revealed Roberto’s secret ingredient. Poison. To save his business, Roberto plans on poisoning the rich celebrities at the Burj Al-Ghazali, so that his undercover staff can steal their wallets. Good luck 47. I will leave you to prepare your food.

Brief Description: My main objective this time around was to make a contract that focuses on the different food items around Dubai’s map. You will need to eliminate your targets using a banana, an apple, and two muffins. These items can be found around the map, so you don’t necessarily need to bring anything with you. The contract also utilizes all of the different waiters and cook disguises on the map, which I personally think suits the gluttony theme well.

This contract tests your knowledge of Dubai, as the targets are spread out from the ground floor to the top floor, and you will need to locate the food items.

Image Suggestions:

Roberto Franculitta Intel

Roberto Franculitta is a world-renowned chef, who has been in the celebrity spotlight for the last 15 years. He is the owner of a large restaurant chain, Roberto’s Italian, which is on the brink of bankruptcy. The Covid 19 pandemic has forced all of his restaurants to close and his funds are getting very low. He has resulted to desperate, sinister methods in order to generate money. A former employee has revealed that his secret ingredient is poison.

Roberto’s glamorous celebrity status allows him to cook for many celebrities and rich business owners. He adds his secret ingredient to celebrities dishes so that he can steal their valuables when they are vomiting.

Other Target Intel

Mobeen Dar, Irsham Karam, and Muayid Sofran all work at Roberto’s chain of restaurants as managers, and they are his most trusted staff members. They have agreed to help him with his plan, in order to keep their high-paying jobs. The party at the Burj Al-Ghazali is filled with wealthy business owners, and they have all seen this as an opportunity. They have disguised themselves as staff members, and they plan on stealing from the party-goers.

How to eliminate the targets using food.

In order to eliminate the targets using food, you will firstly need to shoot them in the arm five times using the Hwk 21 Pale Homemade Suppressor, followed by a shot to the chest/back. Then, throw the food item at the target. As muffins, bananas, and apples do a very small bit of damage, this eliminates them.

Video Walkthrough

HITMAN 3 | Food Fight | My Custom Contract | Silent Assassin in 4:34 - YouTube

Once again, good luck everybody.

11 Likes