Official Community GLUTTONY Featured Contracts Submissions [CLOSED]

My image submissions:

Contract ID: 2-27-5403821-31

Platform: PS4

Submitter name: zubin47

Contract Title: DADA OF FOOD

Briefing:

47, we have a TRICKY ASSASSINATION here – the Target must be eliminated by CONSUMED POISON only. Our Client wants AHMED DADA (also known as DADA OF FOOD) eliminated as he runs trafficking of DRUGS STUFFED IN PACKAGED FOOD. In India DADA means BIG BROTHER, MAFIA BOSS or MASTER.

The Target OVER-CONSUMES FOOD, and he is also RESPONSIBLE FOR FAMINE in some parts of the world. Good Luck 47, the mission is tricky with multiple complications on it.

Brief Description:

The contract may look easy by poisoning just one guard in the penthouse, but it is not that guard who drinks from a bottle talking to Master Chef. The target is the one who talks about the lockdown drill with another guard near the two parachutes on wall and then goes and stands near the dining table. He does not move, drinks or eat anything there. So, the challenge is to make him eat or drink. The consumed poisoning is inspired by the Season of Gluttony.
Note: Bring a lethal poison jar/pill as the only poison is with the assassin as an optional objective is no pacification.

I believe this is an interesting challenge and if we figure out the trick, it is very easy. I have played it and achieved Silent Assassin rating. Hope you enjoy it and this gets selected in featured contract.

Conditions:

Solution:

I highly recommend playing this contract and find the solution and share me the feedbacks such that it will motivate me to create more tricky contracts for you.

HEAVY SPOILER AHEAD:

Spoiler Ahead - Don't Open
Don't Give Up, Try by yourself
  1. Make sure to do this very fast before Carl Ingram with his guards reaches penthouse or you can irritate and send him to play golf or let him escape by parachute.
  2. The intention is to have the only 4 penthouse guard on top floor - one in his office, 2 patrolling and 1 standing in the balcony.
  3. Bring along a consumed poison, a gun (preferably a Sieker) , two illegal throwable device like Audio Distractor, Bomb, Taser Device etc. The second illegal devices can be brought in the penthouse agency pickup.
  4. Start with Penthouse Staff and poison the Glass, yes that is the place where we poison him and we have to get Ahmed Dada from downstrair till the bar without pacification (optional complication)
  5. Go near the Target to initiate the conversation trigger and eventually he goes to the position near the table shown in image suggestion.
  6. Meanwhile get the suitcase with illegal item inside it from the penthouse pickup.
  7. Take a breath and now you have to do these steps very fast -
    Keep the gun just below the penthouse bar under the poisoned glass such that the other staff does not see it
    Run and get the screwdriver nearby and keep with you
    Run and throw one illegal item to one of the farthest patrolling guard such that he gets it just after some time maybe 10 seconds
    Run and throw other illegal item to one of the nearest patrolling guard such that he gets it just after some time maybe 8 seconds
    Run and get the whiskey bottle from the standing guard in balcony and throw just before him to downstairs - such that he goes downstairs
    Run and drop the suitcase to the nearest guard such that he picks it up
    Now throw the screwdriver to the placed gun such that the penthouse staff notices and goes to find a guard nearby
    Just after he leaves take the placed gun and place it in the other staircase such that the balcony guard see it and takes
    Here all 4 guards will take the illegal items and go 2 level downstairs near the sleeping guard with a banana to place in the weapons crate.
    You may Sieker the guards to delay as well, I tried with both methods - Sieker and general gun
  8. The penthouse staff will call the nearest guard downstairs which is our target - and now everything is easy - poison him in the bar
  9. To hide his body which is very easy - the poor staff will see the body and call the next nearest guard which is downstairs and you have enough time to throw from balcony
  10. You may collect your belongings from the weapons crate and exit the mission.

Please try your ways and let me know in comments if you found any other way.

4 Likes