Official Community GLUTTONY Featured Contracts Submissions [CLOSED]

Contract ID: 1-29-6921305-12
Platform: PC
Submitter name: Bulcer
Contract Title: To Feed The Crowd

Briefing:

Welcome back to Berlin, 47.

This fall, a group of scammers fooled a whole chain of German restaurants: pretending to be a PR company, they promised easy business promotion and access to unique courses for young chefs.

Each of their schemes is different, but the essence is almost the same: Conrad Berg, a former actor and singer of the opera house in Austria, plays a dummy inspector and critic, evaluates the dishes, and then issues a Reuter’s forged certificate.
Gustavo Reuter has been on the Interpol wanted list for the last 3 years already for forging government documents and passports. I assume they won’t be very happy finding him cold.

Jannik Szwaczka - a chef of the Polish descent. His father sent him to study in Germany, where he met Edelgard Winter - a graduate of the Berlin University of Business and Law.
According to our intel, it was these two who stood at the origins of the group, invented and perfected the machination

As a result, the restaurant go bankrupt and has some huge problems with the fake papers. The scammers go dark without any consequences.

But you can’t run forever, especially when the restaurant you robbed belonged to the mafia. The gang has some big problems with that fake papers of Reuter.
This is a lot of attention to their business, which they did not wish for.

47, terminate all 4 members of the group. Our intel suggest they’ve moved to Berlin, and are celebrating their victory in the "Club Hölle’.

I assume the mafia is not the only one who want these guys dead. People are hungry, 47, and it’s time to feed the crowd!

In-game briefing:

This fall, a group of scammers fooled a whole chain of German restaurants: pretending to be a PR company, they promised easy business promotion and access to unique courses for young chefs.
Obviously, there was no result, the restaurant was closed, and its stocks were sold. The scammers disappeared without a trace.

The gang that owned the robbed restaurant business were very dissatisfied with the work of the police, and turned to us.

People want blood and it’s time to feed the crowd!

Intel images:

Brief Description:

• To start with - this is a storytelling contract. It’s title and idea fully match the current sin, but we will talk about that later. For now, I’ll just say that I tried to make the most interesting story possible out of the silliest idea I came up with. I hope you will like it)

• Some of the targets are located (or walk past) the bar. I assume that’s some great opportunity!
    And I think I don’t have to explain, how much does that refers us to the “Gluttony”.

• The targets are pretty unique and there aren’t many complications. Anyone can complete the contract and find their own way. Moreover, it gives us like a thousands ways of speedrunning.

Image suggestions:

(Choose your fighter)

11 Likes