Official Community ENVY Featured Contracts Submissions [ENDED]

Hello everyone, for this season of Envy, @Chiku138 proposed me to collaborate and to create a few contracts together. We are now happy to submit them all to you !

She came up with the idea of killing each target in melee with their own disguise. An appropriate concept for the season of envy.

With the help of each other we made two joined contracts from her core concept:

• The first one, first thought by Chiku138, is a puzzle. It will require you to bring your own equipment, limit your loadout, and to make cunning plans to sedate and steal the clothes of all of your targets.

• The second one, first thought by me, is a bit simpler. But it will allow you to finally target the journalist in Dubai without any risk to your Silent Assassin rating.

In addition we each have one more contract to submit. For a grand total of four contracts to try and play on both PS4 and Xbox.

I also wish to indicate that the sleeker and better looking image suggestions come from Chiku138. She’s really good at them.

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO THE PLAYERS ON THE FOLLOWING TWO CONTRACTS

It has come to Chiku138 and my attention that unfortunately sedation does not works as we thought it would in our created contracts.

Namely sedating a target with a sedative syringe or with a placed grapes/banana voids the Silent Assassin rating when they are found by a npc. Sedation with a Tranquilizer gun still works as usual and will let you keep the Silent Assassin rating even after the target is found by a npc.

As a consequence :

• The You already have what you want contract is impossible to complete with Silent Assassin rating as it was created to force at least two slipping sedation with grapes or bananas.
  • The What is yours is mine contract can only be completed with Silent Assassin rating if the player sedates The Vulture with a Tranquilizer gun, and not with a syringe as is mentionned in the contract description.

We worked a lot to refine those contracts, so we are a bit heartbroken by this unforeseen twist in the gameplay mechanics. But it is what it is.
Our other two submitted contracts do work as intended, and we encourage everyone to try them.

Thank you, and sorry for the inconvenience.

You already have what you want

Contract ID PS4: 2-31-6959596-50
Contract ID Xbox: 3-31-8828862-13
Platform: PS4 and Xbox
Submitter name: Chiku 138 and LandirtHome

Contract Title: You already have what you want

Briefing: Good afternoon, 47. Your contract is a joint call by four clients against four successful colleagues of theirs. I believe the Germans would call what they want Schadenfreude. They all wish to see their rivals die by a representation of their ills and of their own persons. You will find all the conditions in your briefing package. You might have to procure on site. Good luck 47.

Brief Description: What could be a better expression of envy than a contract demanding more that you can bring ? You will have to be careful about what you bring and procure the rest in the level. In addition to needing the clothes of each target before striking them down, the melee requirement demands for the four of them to be sedated, found and woken up. You will have to find a way to do so with an already full inventory. Finally, the objective list might make you eye the mastery level unlocks with great envy.

Featured Contract Image suggestion : three briefcases stacked on each others with some fruits lying around them

YAHWYW image suggestion2

What is yours is mine

Contract ID PS4: 2-27-6020645-50
Contract ID Xbox: 3-27-6374874-13
Platform: PS4 and Xbox
Submitter name: Chiku 138 and LandirtHome

Contract Title: What is yours is mine

Briefing: Good afternoon, 47. Your target is a colleague of yours, Zana Kazem, aka the Vulture. He recently went independent and wishes to corner some of your market for himself. A discreet man, M. Kazen is in the open only during a contract. Today his work finds him in Dubai, where he will be yours for the taking. I would advise you to confuse any potential investigation by taking his place, and his contract. Good luck 47.

Brief Description: Inspired by Chiku138’s concept, I created this more simple contract. It is relatively straightforward, but for the non speedrunners it will allow you to make a full story with meetings, conversations and deaths. The contract was also made to create a mission that could be done with the traditional loadout of 47 in the old games : a sedative syringe, a fiberwire and his wit. Sometimes the old ways are the best. I also know it ressembles the concept of the envy escalation, but I made it before the release and I continue to like it.

Featured Contract Image suggestion : 47 in the Vulture’s disguise standing ominously behind a sited and unaware Vulture, also in his suit.

4 Likes