Official Community ENVY Featured Contracts Submissions [ENDED]

Hi again! I’m here to submit my two submissions, one story-based contract and one puzzle (sort of) contract! These two were fun to route and create, and I hope you guys enjoy them! :slight_smile:

To Be or Not to Be

Contract ID: 3-28-3146247-02
Platform: Xbox
Submitter name: Viv
Briefing:

Prof. Edward Carlisle is, as our client puts it, a mess. He has attended many plays across the United Kingdom, and is jealous of all these bright playwrites. So, he scams them: offering them free admission into his literary program. Days after, he’s gone without a trace. A resistant playwrite, Ralph Burke, plans to confront him. However, Edward hired two staff members to loot Burke’s car for his notes. Our client, wronged by both parties, wants them to choke on their words. Exit stage left, 47.

Brief Description: A higher meaning on someone choking on your words besides stuttering. While both literary aficionados must choke, I have given freedom to Edward’s helpers, allowing agents to explore new opportunities. All four targets are also in their right places per the briefing (Burke watching Edward, Lawrence at a car, Dante on a tablet next to Burke’s belongings). It makes fun for both roleplay and speedrunning potential.
Featured Contract Image Suggestion:

If it’s chosen and maybe the image isn’t too appealing to whoever’s chose this contract, some extra suggestions are placed here (I do prefer this one the most, though)

Other Image Suggestions for "To Be or Not to Be"

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall

Contract ID: 3-31-7847776-02
Platform: Xbox
Submitter name: Viv
Briefing:

Each guard is given a weapon. Every guard is trained to be able to fire each weapon at a moment’s notice. What if that gun, however, was more expensive? More stronger? More precise? They want, and they will stop at no cost for their desire, even if one of their own dies out of pure jealousy. Take a good look in the mirror, and see who is truly green in the face. Be careful, don’t let the envy get to your head.

Brief Description: I like this contract. The obvious way to go (and the meant way) is to use the Green Eye sniper rifle from this season’s escalation. All four targets are in spots that scream ‘shoot me with a sniper rifle!’ However, I took off the complications and left in the headshots only complication for freedom in this. You can take the food, or you can make your own. It’s adaptable for everyone! It even centers around the mansion, so there’s even an exit if someone wanted to be speedy.
Featured Contract Image Suggestion:

Not a strong batch from me this time around (compared to Let Them Eat Cake) but I hope it gets considered! Good luck everyone!

9 Likes