Official Community ENVY Featured Contracts Submissions [ENDED]

I am really envious you PC players can do that

5 Likes

Then again, Rudd might be doing the same thing that happened when Grand Theft Bosco got picked, where it got immediately patched/broken :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Contract ID: 1-29-6780561-91

Platform: PC

Submitter name: Merw17

Contract Title: I AM A BETTER DJ THAN YOU!

Briefing: You are the best assassin but are you the best DJ too? If not, there is only one solution. Take down your rivals and make it with bombastic style. You need also a great Alibi. I heard that DJs owe some money for drugs to local dealer, so it is good motive for dealer to revenge them.
Good luck 47.

Brief Description: I was inspired little bit to do this contract for my own experience like DJ. And yes sometimes there is big rivalry among us :slight_smile: This contract need some grinding in this game because you need specific items to do job done. There is little story for DJ and dealer too in this run and full run take place on the stage so atmosphere of berlin rave is in this mission all the time. And I want make this little bit harder but is not to hard overall if you figuare out how kill all of a DJs with explosions like a ghost. For some players this may be good challange to figure out how do this contract to 5 stars SA.

Featured Contract Image suggestion: 47 with his bass drop. I liked that 47 had his own tracks for case if he randomly appears on the rave :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey, it took them almost ten months thank you very much!

But as for these particular contracts which are based on escalations, it was patched in June update so they cannot be made any more; which is why console players would be envious, as being featured is the only way they’ll ever get to play such a contract

2 Likes

If Contracts Mode ever gets an update of any kind on all devices, I would be pretty happy to make contracts that would require you to actually use items in the level. It would be pretty simple to add with just an extra button to tap after weapon to show specific weapon you used in the level before reverting it to Any Method. Example would be; Any Method to Pistol to Goldballer (Pistol) and then back to Any Method. We kinda have something like that for some weapons but not all of them. I am also an Xbox player, so I am very jealous. It would probably be patched, but if we get more people to say to them… “Hey, we need Contracts Mode to get an update”, it could probably convince them to actually do it. But yeah, @Kevin_Rudd, I would be happy to see this happen. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Contract ID: 2-29-3308719-92
Platform: PS5
Submitter name: tryagainlater
Contract Title: Mead-Hall of Heorot
Briefing: Then a powerful demon, a prowler through the dark, nursed a hard grievance. It harrowed him to hear the din of the loud banquet every day in the hall…
Brief Description: An envious figure in mythology is Grendel from Beowulf who hates the merry cheer of people in Heorot after he was cast out by society and what map represents that better than Berlin. It’s focused on civilians in the club and all unarmed as Grendel is a beast. A lot of the targets are out in the open but they can secluded. I added the headshots only complication to encourage people not to use emetics as you can separate most of the targets without using them but you can use them if you want to. Targets are across multiple floors of the club so a number of starting options are viable.
And Featured Contract Image suggestion: Some image of the sleeping guy in the Red Toilet area. He’s one of the targets and attacking people in their sleep is a real Grendel move.

2 Likes

Contract ID: 2-31-4583705-12
Platform: PS4
Submitter: Belial_Van_Doom
Title: Vulgar Display Of Skill
Briefing: Welcome to Mendoza,47! Rival Hitman Corvo Black started a slander campaign against you. With eager support of the two biggest scandalmongers present, he spreads his invidious indignities among those willing to listen. It appears, you have awakened a geeen- eyed monster, time to put it back to rest. Permanently.
Description: This contract requires the player to plan ahead and think a bit outside the box. Just what the Hitman Series is about!
Image suggestion:

2 Likes

Contract ID: 2-30-9332361-22
Platform: PlayStation 4.
Submitter Name: Sniff.
Contract Title: Limited Edition.

Briefing:
Howdy agents.

I was to sell my one-of-a-kind platinum dagger from ‘Space Conflict XVI: The Brave & The Bald’ to Xiao Ming, that is until Sister Lei stole it as her internet JUST died when the auction closed and how it was “unfair” she missed it. Pritchard then confiscated it, deeming himself worthy, and Mogwai took it after.

Xiao and Lei ordered each other’s deaths with the dagger while Angus and Mogwai ordered each other’s with it too.

So yeah, I’m not gonna do online auctions for a while.

Brief Description:
Literally a contract about jealousy. I mean, if you had a knock-off dagger from some cult classic film, you’d be practically unstoppable. The use of unique NPCs (hopefully) gives you all an idea of what to do before you’ve even loaded in for the first time.

Image Suggestion:

3 Likes

My second submission

Contract ID: 1-29-4391661-62
Platform: PC (Epic)
Submitter name: djsojus
Contract Title: The Cool Kids
Briefing: 47, we have a special contract. Our client wanted to be part of a group called “The Cool Kids” as a child. They were his classmates, but they never accepted him. Our clients envy of them grew over the years. He never lost track of them. Now is the time: According to our client they are all at some club in Berlin at the same night. Let’s see if they can keep their cool or if they lose their heads after your visit…
Brief Description: A nice and kind of easy contract. But with a lot of potential. All the targets are near starting and/or exit points. So how will you approach this? What’s the fastest or safest strategy? With no restrictions (Any/Any) there are almost endless possibilities.
Featured Contract Image suggestion:

3 Likes

Time to once again give you guys a reminder. The submissions for the Official Community Envy Featured Contracts ends on Monday, October 11 @ 10:00 AM CEST.

So if you created a contract or two or even three or more if you’re that crazy that you want to submit but haven’t done so, I suggest you do it now since there’s less than roughly 22 hours before the time. DO NOT submit after this time and date. Good luck.

CEST is Central European Summer Time for those that are confused about timezones.
Just a little note, the 3 IOI Devs that made the 3 IOI Featured Contracts that came out on Thursday will be picking the three for this set of Featured Contracts. The thee contracts picked for the Season of Envy will most likely be featured on a livestream on the day of the Community Featured Contracts. So don’t worry if your contract doesn’t get featured in Envy. Place all your anger on the Season of Wrath and make contracts for that season ahead of time for the last Season of Sin. I’m already working on that now.

3 Likes

The IOI featured contracts are the best contracts ever made, it’s a disgrace that they didn’t win the hitman forum award for best contract creator :hearts:

7 Likes

Contract ID: 1-27-1895709-00
Submitter name: Pagan
Contract Title: Supervisor Menace
Briefing: Hello 47, We all know you’re always jealous of supervisors for some reason.
You may be right about them. Because they just give orders for low wages and force people work hard. Now it’s time to get paid for it.
You have to get rid of those supervisors who treat their employees bad.
Good luck, Blue Collar 47!
Brief Description: All around the world, blue collars work hard with low bugdets that we all know. okay, we the hitman fans just want to thumb it up!

Featured Contract Image suggestion :

P.S. : eligible contract for speedrunners.

5 Likes

Contract ID: 1-29-1296853-89
Submitter name: scoobywizard
Contract Title: The Dartboard Championship
Briefing: The Biker hangout is full of dartboard professionals, but who’s to say they aren’t better than you? Prove them wrong by winning the Dartboard Championship and taking home the victory. Good luck.
Brief Description: Eliminate 3 Bikers, all in open places, and one on each floor. They’re rumored to be very good at darts.
Image Suggestion:

Targets

7 Likes

Contract ID: 1-31-6094653-76

Submitter name: Brick_Beast

Contract Title: A REAL DICK MOVE

Briefing: Good morning 47, your mission is to eliminate 3 providence heralds. Our client, Alexandra Stavroula, has requested them killed for the reason that they always win on the monthly kahoot with Alexandra on a 4th place every time. Tired of standing in her coworkers shadow she has requested them all to be eliminated in accidents to leave no chance of her being connected to the 3 assassinations. Good luck 47!

One final thing, Alexandra has demanded that no other of her coworkers to be harmed

Brief Description: Kill three heralds in diffrent accidents whilst avoiding collateral damage

Image suggestion: 47 with explosion in background

2 Likes

Contract ID: 2-29-0171061-37
Submitter Name: Deimatic
Contract Title: Mirror Match: Berlin

Briefing: All these men think they’re the best at their jobs, but anything they can do you can do better. Prove you are the best at it all. The only thing you need is the right outfit.

Brief Description: Named for the classic video game scenario I think the concept of eliminating targets as you dress as them fits envy perfectly. The optional complication forces you to use all (or most depending on starting location) the free disguises available on the map to get your targets. I tried to design it in a loop, where one target naturally leads to the next disguise and then the next target. The looping nature maximizes the possible starting points if you are looking to get through the contract with speed, as well as making the contract flow well for all players.

Image Suggestion:
VS Screen

No Text

Just Targets

3 Likes

Contract ID: 2-30-7265578-37
Submitter Name: Deimatic
Contract Title: Mirror Match: Chongqing

Briefing: All of these people think they are the best at their jobs, but anything they can do you can do better. Prove you are the best at it all. The only thing you need is the right outfit.

Brief Description: This contract follows the same concept as the Berlin version. It doesn’t flow quite as well as the Berlin version as the researcher and analyst are both out of the way near their outfits rather than on the way to the next one however the better placement of exits around the map could make more options viable to speedrun.

Image Suggestion:
VS Screen

No Text

Just Targets

4 Likes

Contract ID: 1-09-3611716-90
Submitter name: 113A1
Contract Title: Burgess. Soldier 1st Class
Briefing: Burgess is the top shooter of the militia. He is capable of hitting headshots with any weapons. But he had an accident and can’t shoot at the moment. However, he heard rumors that there will be candidates to take his position as the top sharpshooter of the militia and Burgess doesn’t take kindly to replacement. To retain his position as #1 shooter of the militia, he must kill all candidate (And Parvati for suggesting his replacement) with multiple weapons with a shot to the head to prove he is still no 1.
Brief Description: 3 targets killed with different weapons that easily found in the map with headshot. Parvati can be killed in any way

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

Sorry to say but they’re only accepting contracts from the Hitman 3 locations. If you should feel inspired maybe you can still make one up before the time deadline. Today’s the last day to submit entries.

Monday, October 11 @ 10:00 AM CEST

2 Likes

The Submissions are officially closed! Thanks for all the great contracts, we can’t wait to dive into them :smiley:

14 Likes

Welcome to the forum! As @Tetrafish_21 already pointed out, IOI is only accepting contract from H3 locations. But this contract sounds like fun. Maybe you could post it in this thread? I’m sure it will get played that way.

3 Likes