Official Community ENVY Featured Contracts Submissions [ENDED]

The first one is sick… quite literally, the second sounds decent…

Contract ID: 3-29-3604247-09
Platform: Xbox
Submitter Name: DavidG185
Contract Title: The Kukri Komposition

Briefing:

The club is living up to be the best ones ever at Club Holle due to our famous DJ Sam. That’s you 47. No-one cannot possibly take you down with the perfect composition mix. Well, turns out some nearby folks don’t really understands why you’re famous and believe that they’re better than you. Secretly they play a video game but never touch an instrument in their life. Why are you getting hated by these ameteur DJs when they should just enjoy the night? Deaths be part of The Kukri Komposition 47.

Brief Description:
DJs are really something with their music being their art form. So I imagined what would 47… I meant “DJ Sam” as what the locals call you in Berlin, would do in a contract. This contract will allow you to take out three targets that believes they’re better than you as the DJ. One guard will need to be eliminated with electrocution accident… and there’s two convenient options to do that in the same room. One is the water cooler + exposed wires, and the other is a toilet nearby. One fan sitting on the side of the crowd will need to be eliminated with the signature weapon, the Kukri Knife which requires you to reach a certain Mastery Level in a British country that you need to bring in to use. And the last one is a Club Staff that is looking over the dancefloor from above on the Ground Floor that needs to be pushed twiced to make it his… down-fall. Whoops! You’ll need to have reached a certain Mastery Level in Berlin to be able to start as a DJ. You cannot change disguises. Remember, once you’re done head to the Bicycle Exit just outside the building. Apparently our “DJ Sam” has rode his bicycle to work. No other exit is available. Deaths will be part of The Kukri Komposition! Yes, that is composition with a “K”!

Featured Contract Image Suggestion:
Simple idea. 47/“DJ Sam” looking at the party from the DJ Booth. I think the image I had provided for the banner was perfect as a thumbnail. Red is basically an opposite colour to green when you think about it.

4 Likes