12 Days of Contracts (12 December Curated Contracts)

04_12_Days_of_Contracts

Contracts

• Mmmh, Intere… Santa - GreekAgent
  • Schizophrenia - SANY-72Q
  • How The ChGrin Stole Christmas - Euler13
  • Dinner For One - CHAOS_AGENT_45
  • The Christmas Krampus - MrNinjafreak
  • Christmas Presents - SASO
  • Office Christmas Party - Sniff
  • Santa’s Little Helper - AgentJames
  • Jingle All the Way - PEA
  • Die Hard: Rangan Tower - KevinRudd
  • Süßer Die Nacken Nie Klingen - Urben
  • Chimney Watchers - TheContractor

Brief Explanation

So, this all started on November 9th when I had an idea for Forum initiative an advent calendar of contracts

I invited several of who I thought were great contract makers; obviously KevinRudd, Urben, CHAOS_AGENT_45 and some more personal choices PEA, SASO, Sniff, SANY-72Q and @Ibbe (The others were invited later)

Then Urben suggested inviting @Clemens_IOI and making it into an official IO thing. I was sceptical but decided what was the harm. Clemens loved the idea and here we are, took a lot of organising (special thanks to Sniff and Urben for that) but we got 12 Days of Contracts.

All the contracts were released on December 12th but IO will release blog posts featuring all the creators over the course of December! :grin:

16 Likes

Dagnabbit! If not for you meddling kids, I’d have kept my title of Passione Boss!

3 Likes

I might be more suited for this month :wink:

1 Like

This franchise really is a sphere of competition.

3 Likes

World of Forum Thread Assassination

5 Likes

World of it-is-not-off-topic-when-it-has-been-not-on-topic-yet

3 Likes

this is actually the december 2020 thread, go ahead and make the 2019 one

2 Likes

Any idea of the release time?

In about an hour I’d expect

1 Like

Me right now

14 Likes

Tsk tsk, could have at least posted the roadmap image; I bet Serious_Pony would have :wink:

6 Likes

A new batch of contracts and I hadn’t got time to complete “Fall Season Preview:2020”.:joy:

Maybe not even patience.

2 Likes

Is there an official time release or something?
I mean, they always release them at 4pm pacifict time. It’s gonna be 3 hours late already

1 Like

Yeah, I’d expect them to be out by now :thinking:

You meddled with the universal order and delayed the release time by making this thread too early!

3 Likes

They’re live! Give me a second to update OP!

1 Like

Sweet, they got the completely legitimate and definitely not photoshopped Die Hard image. Nice stuff kevin <3

Oh wow! This batch of FC has custom pics, and they scream of @KevinRudd inspired screenies. :laughing:

2 Likes

Just updated the OP with the contracts and an explanation of what this month is

Contracts

• Mmmh, Intere… Santa - GreekAgent
  • Schizophrenia - SANY-72Q
  • How The ChGrin Stole Christmas - Euler13
  • Dinner For One - CHAOS_AGENT_45
  • The Christmas Krampus - MrNinjafreak
  • Christmas Presents - SASO
  • Office Christmas Party - Sniff
  • Santa’s Little Helper - AgentJames
  • Jingle All the Way - PEA
  • Die Hard: Rangan Tower - KevinRudd
  • Süßer Die Nacken Nie Klingen - Urben
  • Chimney Watchers - TheContractor

Brief Explanation

So, this all started on November 9th when I had an idea for Forum initiative an advent calendar of contracts

I invited several of who I thought were great contract makers; obviously KevinRudd, Urben, CHAOS_AGENT_45 and some more personal choices PEA, SASO, Sniff, SANY-72Q and @Ibbe (The others were invited later)

Then Urben suggested inviting @Clemens_IOI and making it into an official IO thing. I was sceptical but decided what was the harm. Clemens loved the idea and here we are, took a lot of organising (special thanks to Sniff and Urben for that) but we got 12 Days of Contracts.

All the contracts were released on December 12th but IO will release blog posts featuring all the creators over the course of December! :grin:

12 Likes

Kevin’s is the Die Hard one and it’s the best image imo. He’s also got another great one with a gun taped to 47’s back, hope he posts it.

3 Likes