Official Community WRATH Featured Contracts Submissions [CLOSED]

Finally! Someone seems to be running late on making this thread. I’m not mad, just a little disappointed for no apparent reason. Better be late than not happen at all. Here is my 2 Wrath contracts for the Community Wrath Featured Contracts Submissions. Unlike my Envy ones where I focused more on the briefing, for Wrath… it is gameplay experience. And yes I went overboard with the complications. My bad but for Wrath, it makes sense in my mind. Enjoy, and this time enjoy looking at both of them in one single post!

Contract ID: 3-30-4119464-09
Platform: Xbox
Submitter Name: DavidG185
Contract Title: The Night The Duck Cried

Briefing:

Hello there fellow agent. According to our most recent survey, the least used explosive device is The Ducks. We are uncertain why other agents tend to avoid the explosive duck approach, but this is the reason why our ICA Researchers has asked you to complete this very risky contract*. Become a Researcher and you’ll test our theories by taking out 2 buddies. They’ll hate it just as much as the others & the complications. *You may experience the feeling of Wrath after several retries. Good luck!

Brief Description:
In this contract, you are tasked while disguised as a Researcher to “test” out their theories with why not many people would use an Explosive Device to eliminate their targets. You’ll need to eliminate 2 targets; a patrolling Block Guard, and an ICA Facility Analyst using explosive devices. It is recommended to use an Explosive Duck, but Breaching Charges are also good too but not as exciting. With Wrath, the most exciting things is to get loud AND explosive.

There is 5 complications and an objective; Hide All Bodies, Targets Only, [Optional] No Bodies Found, [Optional] Do Not Get Spotted, [Optional] No Recordings, and Required Exit (Apartment Safe House Exit).

Featured Contract Image Suggestion:

Contract ID: 3-31-9318672-09
Platform: Xbox
Submitter Name: DavidG185
Contract Title: The Herald Dissolution

Briefing:

Diana has given you a contract to do while she deals with Don and Tamara. Turns out the talent manager from Bangkok has arrived in Mendoza with her musician, Heidi Santoro. Valentina Yates likes the acoustic music but considers Providence Heralds a pain, and Quinto Ortiz was a former musician which Valentina likes but Dexy dislikes due to money problems. Diana wants you to become a double agent, an assasin as well as a Providence Herald. You have 15 minutes to do this. Good luck 47.

Brief Description:
Much like my other contract, this one will get you mad also if you screw it up. You have 4 targets to eliminate with unique methods and a hard to obtain disguise - the Providence Herald disguise. Two will need to be blown up together in an accident, the third getting shot with an assault rifle, and the fourth with an SMG. The disguise might not be exactly a great way to wear while taking out your targets, but at least it’ll make Providence realise how much of a mad man 47 is with this kill contract. The other reason, the two NPCs from the Bangkok level. They need to die!

There is 3 complications and 2 objectives; Targets Only, [Optional] No Bodies Found, No Recordings, Required Exit (Boat Exit), and Time Limit: 15 Minutes otherwise you fail the mission.

Featured Contract Image Suggestion:

3 Likes