Official Community WRATH Featured Contracts Submissions [CLOSED]

Wrath

:red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Also on PC under ID 1-30-6926395-22 (Thanks CybieC) and PS under 2-30-5111339-32 (Thanks bunjy)
Platform: Xbox
Submitter name: linux_penguin
Brief Description:
Cry Me a River is a wrathful contract. The theme itself? Brutal, 4 ballistics, one loud for the ultimate release of rage. The rookie’s solution? Chaotic. The puzzle, if the player so chooses? Breaking into a heavily armed facility and stealing the big guns. Gouliang Ding is hostile to a couple who he sees walking by, Pierre Whorton is a bit too rude to his guard friend Fa Dai. Hui Zeng is a contracts mode threat. Boris Lacayo (and Harald Newcombe) put the final nail in the coffin for the homeless who enter the Block. Finally, the whole reason you’re killing them. An over-the-top retaliation by a paranoid client who believes that there is a conspiracy going on; is there? What could a homeless man, one of Royce’s lackeys, a dumpling cook, and a guard to an evil mind control facility have in common?

Image Suggestion

The fisherman himself, during that fateful day.

:red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Platform: Xbox
Submitter name: linux_penguin
Brief Description: Sure, there’s unnecessarily over-the-top kill methods, but what about a story rooted in truth? In the Thatcher “Era”, her policies against manufacturing-based cities such as Liverpool brought a lot of economic turmoil. “What if this happened again?” asks the briefing. The kill conditions are ironic (we’re afraid we must fire you) and the conditions make it quite the contract without going overboard. This was the last sin theme contract I made (a couple sins ago when I wanted to get ahead) and I’m happy to say I went out with a bang.

Image Suggestion

Boom.

3 Likes