Official Community WRATH Featured Contracts Submissions [CLOSED]

Contract ID: 1-29-3254421-06
Platform: PC
Submitter name: hobgoblinCZ (or ColonistCZ - my in-game name)
Contract Title: Don’t Poop Your Pants
Briefing:

Brief Description: 47 is angry because he can´t go to the toilet (totally understandable :slightly_smiling_face:). Targets are static but there are suprisingly several methods to kill them (one method is really obvious). No emetics needed, can be done with basic loadout.

Featured Contract Image suggestion:

3 Likes

Contract ID: 2-30-7027414-51
Platform: PS
Submitter name: Hichkas (Hichkas47 on PSN)
Contract Title: Firefly

Briefing: Fire them up, let the fly.

Brief Description:
I chose the name because they actually FLIED a few dozen meters after I fired them up. They seem to be unrelated to explosion points but I can ensure you that there is a way to gather the 3 all together.

3 Likes

Contract ID: 2-30-2172104-51
Platform: PS
Submitter name: Hichkas (Hichkas47 on PSN)
Contract Title: Knives Out

Briefing:
Express your wrathful soul, Pull out your knife, Kill them while they’re asleep.

Brief Description:
Targets are in two different areas (and asleep). Give them a real wrathful nightmare and kill them by throwing a knife.

2 Likes

Finally! Someone seems to be running late on making this thread. I’m not mad, just a little disappointed for no apparent reason. Better be late than not happen at all. Here is my 2 Wrath contracts for the Community Wrath Featured Contracts Submissions. Unlike my Envy ones where I focused more on the briefing, for Wrath… it is gameplay experience. And yes I went overboard with the complications. My bad but for Wrath, it makes sense in my mind. Enjoy, and this time enjoy looking at both of them in one single post!

Contract ID: 3-30-4119464-09
Platform: Xbox
Submitter Name: DavidG185
Contract Title: The Night The Duck Cried

Briefing:

Hello there fellow agent. According to our most recent survey, the least used explosive device is The Ducks. We are uncertain why other agents tend to avoid the explosive duck approach, but this is the reason why our ICA Researchers has asked you to complete this very risky contract*. Become a Researcher and you’ll test our theories by taking out 2 buddies. They’ll hate it just as much as the others & the complications. *You may experience the feeling of Wrath after several retries. Good luck!

Brief Description:
In this contract, you are tasked while disguised as a Researcher to “test” out their theories with why not many people would use an Explosive Device to eliminate their targets. You’ll need to eliminate 2 targets; a patrolling Block Guard, and an ICA Facility Analyst using explosive devices. It is recommended to use an Explosive Duck, but Breaching Charges are also good too but not as exciting. With Wrath, the most exciting things is to get loud AND explosive.

There is 5 complications and an objective; Hide All Bodies, Targets Only, [Optional] No Bodies Found, [Optional] Do Not Get Spotted, [Optional] No Recordings, and Required Exit (Apartment Safe House Exit).

Featured Contract Image Suggestion:

Contract ID: 3-31-9318672-09
Submitter Name: DavidG185
Contract Title: The Herald Dissolution

Briefing:

Diana has given you a contract to do while she deals with Don and Tamara. Turns out the talent manager from Bangkok has arrived in Mendoza with her musician, Heidi Santoro. Valentina Yates likes the acoustic music but considers Providence Heralds a pain, and Quinto Ortiz was a former musician which Valentina likes but Dexy dislikes due to money problems. Diana wants you to become a double agent, an assasin as well as a Providence Herald. You have 15 minutes to do this. Good luck 47.

Brief Description:
Much like my other contract, this one will get you mad also if you screw it up. You have 4 targets to eliminate with unique methods and a hard to obtain disguise - the Providence Herald disguise. Two will need to be blown up together in an accident, the third getting shot with an assault rifle, and the fourth with an SMG. The disguise might not be exactly a great way to wear while taking out your targets, but at least it’ll make Providence realise how much of a mad man 47 is with this kill contract. The other reason, the two NPCs from the Bangkok level. They need to die!

There is 3 complications and 2 objectives; Targets Only, [Optional] No Bodies Found, No Recordings, Required Exit (Boat Exit), and Time Limit: 15 Minutes otherwise you fail the mission.

Featured Contract Image Suggestion:

3 Likes

Wrath

:red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Also on PC under ID 1-30-6926395-22 (Thanks CybieC) and PS under 2-30-5111339-32 (Thanks bunjy)
Submitter name: linux_penguin
Brief Description:
Cry Me a River is a wrathful contract. The theme itself? Brutal, 4 ballistics, one loud for the ultimate release of rage. The rookie’s solution? Chaotic. The puzzle, if the player so chooses? Breaking into a heavily armed facility and stealing the big guns. Gouliang Ding is hostile to a couple who he sees walking by, Pierre Whorton is a bit too rude to his guard friend Fa Dai. Hui Zeng is a contracts mode threat. Boris Lacayo (and Harald Newcombe) put the final nail in the coffin for the homeless who enter the Block. Finally, the whole reason you’re killing them. An over-the-top retaliation by a paranoid client who believes that there is a conspiracy going on; is there? What could a homeless man, one of Royce’s lackeys, a dumpling cook, and a guard to an evil mind control facility have in common?

Image Suggestion

The fisherman himself, during that fateful day.

:red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Submitter name: linux_penguin
Brief Description: Sure, there’s unnecessarily over-the-top kill methods, but what about a story rooted in truth? In the Thatcher “Era”, her policies against manufacturing-based cities such as Liverpool brought a lot of economic turmoil. “What if this happened again?” asks the briefing. The kill conditions are ironic (we’re afraid we must fire you) and the conditions make it quite the contract without going overboard. This was the last sin theme contract I made (a couple sins ago when I wanted to get ahead) and I’m happy to say I went out with a bang.

Image Suggestion

Boom.

3 Likes

A Cold Day in Hell

Contract ID: 3-29-4438920-02
Submitter Name: Viv
Contract Name: A Cold Day in Hell
Briefing:

The body of foreign student Carmine Verne was found by hikers in the Zugspitze Mountains, her face bludgeoned with a lead pipe. Our client knows that her boyfriend, Gustav Reuter, was extremely abrasive and had anger issues, hurting Carmine multiple times with a hammer. His friends, who helped him dispose of the body, offered to take him clubbing to cool off. However, intel shows he wanted to be alone. Our client wants Reuter to feel his own wrath, and give his friends the cold shoulder.

Brief Description: This is a fun puzzle contract with the only lax restriction being to snap Gustav’s neck per the bio. However, the other three targets have many opportunities for murder, and you can take it slow or speedrun it. It is a super flexible contract that allows you to stretch your flexibility on wrath.
Image Suggestion:

2 Likes

Contract ID: 3-30-4183692-01

Platform: Xbox One

Submitter Name: Pootis.exe

Contract Title: 12-Gauge Rampage

Briefing:

The ICA made a big mistake when they turned their backs on us. For years we were their best asset, and how do they repay us?! Not only did they try to stab us in the back, they had the nerve to think they could get off scot-free!

The time for subtlety has passed. Let’s remind them what we’re really capable of. Grab yourself a shotgun and your finest suit, and unleash your wrath on four of their best employees. They need to suffer, so make sure they feel every last pellet.

MAKE THEM ALL PAY, 47.

Description:

In this contract, 47 exacts his revenge on the ICA for their betrayal by eliminating four of their best employees. However, he has done away with his usual preference for subtlety. He has instead armed himself with a shotgun; intending to give the ICA a brutal reminder of just who they’re messing with.

This being the Season of Wrath, I wanted to create a contract that would allow players to stir up a bit of carnage, should they choose to do so. The player is therefore required to eliminate four ICA employees (one of each type for a bit of variety) using a shotgun, and without using any disguises. I specifically chose a shotgun as it’s the perfect weapon for enacting a wrathful revenge: brutal, messy, and up-close-and-personal. However, I didn’t want to deprive players of a more traditional approach; so the contract is designed to have two layers: A Subtle Approach, and a Loud Approach.

For the Subtle Approach, players will likely need to start with their own silenced shotgun (which can be unlocked in Romania or from Featured Contracts rewards). They will be required to infiltrate the facility, isolate their targets, and eliminate them quietly (or as quietly as a shotgun will allow). I have intentionally chosen targets that can be isolated fairly easily without the need for emetics. Players must watch their aim however, as the Perfect Shooter complication requires them to make every single pellet hit; meaning players must be point-blank, and either directly in front or behind their targets (for an up-close-and-personal revenge; perfectly executed). It also means that cameras become much more dangerous, as they cannot be destroyed with gunshots.

As for the Loud Approach; using a silenced shotgun is optional. A shotgun can be found in the facility’s armoury if players are unable to bring their own. Here is where the more wrathful players can quite literally go in guns blazing. Charge in, blast the targets, get out. While complications obviously still apply, people taking this approach likely don’t care much about Silent Assassin, so they’re basically irrelevant. It is possible to achieve Silent Assassin with a non-silenced shotgun, but it is obviously much more difficult. The targets being relatively straightforward to isolate comes in handy here, as their bodies can be hidden before any NPCs can come and investigate the gunshot. On this approach, the Perfect Shooter complication is less about 47’s perfectionism, and more about inflicting maximum brutality.

Regardless of approach, those wishing for Silent Assassin must complete the contract Suit Only. This is a personal revenge mission; so it must have that personal touch. Ultimately, this contract will test the player’s infiltration and isolation skills for the Subtle Approach, and their combat skills for the Loud Approach.

Image Suggestion: Perhaps something similar to the image at the top of the submission, depicting a shotgun-wielding 47 amongst a pile of corpses in a burning ICA facility. Alternatively, it could be 47 surveying the weapons racks in the facility’s armoury, like in the below image. I’ve added a good number of potentially usable images in the drop-down menu below.

Photos

1 Like
4 Likes

Contract ID: 1-29-3759810-18
Submitter name: Steventjeeee
Contract title: Hirschmüllers Wrath
Briefing:

Good morning 47

Your destination is once again the nightclub in Berlin. The boss, Rolf Hirschmüller was very angry. He had to shut-down his club because of a deadly virus

Just yesterday, he reopened the club, but without permission. We have to stop him otherwise many people will die. So, our plan is that you go undercover as Rolf Hirschmüller and kill the chief employees of the most important sections. Without those employees, the club must close.

Make it a loud one, 47

Brief Description: This is my contract! I chose to make Hirschmüller one of my targets for his disguise. With the disguise you can go to every place on the map. I also chose 3 other targets. They are spread out on the map, but if you know the shortcuts you can go to them a lot faster. I also chose to kill them with a shotgun that you can find in Hirschmüllers office or just from a biker. I think that the shotgun really fits the wrath concept. I also chose a complication. You need to try to hide the body’s in nearby containers. The whole idea of this concept is that when you shoot with the shotgun you need to hide the body and get away as fast as possible before somebody sees you.

(I made the complication optional, so that people also have the option to go gun blazing :wink:)

Image suggestion:

(When i watched the season trailer for wrath i saw Clemens flipping his table, that reminded me of something……)

4 Likes

Contract ID: 3-28-6206311-88
Submitter Name Swangtheugly
Location Dartmoor
Contract Title Say Cheese And Die!

Briefing

It’s time to think negative, real negative. People may say the camera is cursed, but we all know one picture is worth a thousand screams!

Brief Description

Say Cheese And Die! Takes you to Dartmoor where the player is tasked to eliminate targets in unique in varied ways both obvious and some that might make you scratch your head a little. The complications this time around have been carefully selected to fit the theme of this contract while deceiving the player at the same time while it being a reference too. That being the Goosebumps Story of the same name. I’ve held onto this contract since the Launch of Hitman 3 and the Season of Wraith felt appropriate given how the targets perish in their each distinctive way.

Image Suggestion

3 Likes

Hey everyone! I am new to the hitman Community and thougt: hey! Why Not just Post one of my „Wrath“ Contracts :slight_smile: So here it is:

Contract Id: 2-28-7133862-77
Plattform: PS
Submitter name: Gamerthron
Contract Titel: THE PROVIDENCE LEGACY PART 1:THE NOBODYS
Briefing: Good Morning, 47
We recieved important information about a little group of nobodys. At least officially. But the truth is, they are kind of a dead mans switch of the former Providence Konstant Arthur Edwards. We are not sure why they‘ve been activated that late or who did it, but we have to act now. Our Client, a mysterious, unnown Person, wants us to make the targets deaths look like accidents, so nobody gets suspicious. It is in your hand to eliminate this five headed Serpent. Good luck 47.

Brief Description:
Thinking of providence Makes 47 and Diana whrathfull. So when a „new Providence“ began to rise, this old feelings came back to the Surface. In this first Part of my Series are no complications so 47 can reach His targets each way he like. He wants to unleash a Storm of bullets and blood about his Targets. But: In every floor of the mansion is a target so this will result in many dead innocents. And the client asked for accidents… But the Wrath is too big. Can you resist it? Or else you are no better than Edwards.
(SaSo is possible and a bit tricky sometimes. You need to know how you get an non moving target in a position you need it to be)

Image suggestion:

1 Like

Contract Title: Fury Of The Five
Contract ID: 2-27-2648944-01
Platform: PS4
Submitter name: rilledstilled

Contract Briefing [full]:
Good evening 47, your targets are a group of mercenaries in the Arabian Military that once fought in a squad together known as ‘The Furious Five’.

They were deployed on a secretive mission in an unnamed country on behalf of an unknown Arabian official. They were sent to confront a group of protestors and take them unwillingly to an abandoned facility where they would be tortured, brainwashed and turned against each other for months on end. Most of the protestors never made it out alive and the ones that did were irreversibly scarred beyond recognition.

Since then, the five have disbanded and moved onto working as security for high value officials. They are going to be working as security at the opening of the Burj-Al-Ghazali on behalf of the same official they worked for years ago.

Our client is a supposed ex-comrade of one of the targets and after they found out what they did, they were disgusted and enraged. They have hired us to take out each target in ‘the most violent way possible’, in order to send a clear message to the official they worked for. Happy hunting 47.

Briefing [short] see image below:

Brief description:
The targets silenced the enraged and took their own anger out on them. Now the client wants to reignite that rage that they tried to silence. I wanted to make a contract where you could go in and blast people loudly without being caught, John Wick type stuff. The kill conditions require you to go loud while still staying stealthy, there aren’t any complications other than the kill conditions, I wanted it to be a bit fun :).

Image suggestion(s):

1 Like

Contract ID: 3-31-0010676-84

Submitter name: Franz

Contract Title: Grapes of Wrath

Briefing:

“All you and your little tool are good for: cutting grapes. They mock you, brandishing their big guns. Your boss humiliates you daily. Make them cut it out. Cut them up. They are but weak and mushy grapes.”

Brief description:

2 complications: be disguised as a winery worker (no disguise change), and you have to use the grape knife (melee). This means a fixed starting location, with your weapon nearby, but everything else is up to you.

It can be done silent assassin, also without emetics, but the four targets (Gabriel Vargas, a gaucho, a mercenary and a security guard) are challenging, so you will have to think on your feet. Many routes are available. It can also be a very wrath inspired run, where you slash your way through the map, leaving behind mayhem and attacking another area where everything is still calm.

Surprised this title wasn’t picked yet.

Image suggestion (made with a potato, a suggestion could be to zoom in on the two glasses of wine and the grape knife):

2 Likes

Contract ID: 2-33-8461259-56

Platform: PS4

Submitter name: WinstonPeroni & MontezumahCHP

Contract Title: Helmut’s Wrath

Briefing: Goodmorning 47, welcome to Dartmoor. Our client Helmut Kruger famous top model, is actually detained in Carcerè de la Santé in Paris. After the events of Sanguine Fashion Show, your main target Sebastian Sato testified against him about the IAGO scandal. You also have to eliminate Sato’s boyfriend, Ken Takeuchi the CEO of MiNi, an all you can eat sushi company. With Kruger’s carreer officialy over, only the blood of his enemies can appraise his wrath.
I’ll leave you to prepare.

Brief Description: This is an optional speedrun contract but in the same time have an interesting plot, you can enjoy it slowly or beat the time, is up to you.

Immage sugestion
HITMAN__Paris_Screenshot_04_1454690802-Copy

1 Like

Contract ID: 1-27-4273125-48

Submitter Name: Sfiggaz

Contract Title: The Last Straw

Briefing:
Good day, 47.
Your targets are 3 security guards of the penthouse located at the top of the Burj Al Ghazali.

The repetitive harassment and violent behavior of the targets towards the staff caused a tense atmosphere at the penthouse. However, what made the clients, the workers themselves, truly enraged was the recent beating of one the staff members at the hands of these 3 guards.
The clients also asked for an “elegant but ruthless execution”, surely you’ll be able to satisfy their request.

Good luck.

Brief Description: In order to please the clients, eliminate the targets with a shotgun, while wearing your suit (elegant but ruthless); furthermore do not kill any innocent, because you’ll probably end up killing one of your clients. The bonus objectives are both optional, so feel free to play the contract however you like it.

Image Suggestion:

1 Like

Contract ID: 2-27-4242735-92
Platform: PS5
Submitter name: tryagainlater
Contract Title: Mênis
Briefing:
Sing, goddess, the wrath of Achilles, Peleus’ son…

Devising shameful treatment for glorious Hector:
At the back of the feet he made holes by the tendons, from heel to ankle, and threaded straps of oxhide through them, and tied them to his chariot, leaving the head to drag behind.

Brief Description: What better place to find wrath in mythology then in The Iliad, the first word in the original Ancient Greek version being “mênis” which means wrath. Taking from the famous episode where Achilles drags poor Hector’s dead body with his chariot. One target to be killed with the ornate scimitar because it’s the closest thing to a Greek spear plus it’s nice to use a weapon that’s in the level for people who haven’t unlocked other swords in the loadout. The body has to be hidden to represent the dragging aspect from the story. It isn’t entirely obvious where the closest hiding spot is to the target who’s in the atrium. The nearest bathroom doesn’t have any but there is the closet in the stairwell maintenance room nearby. I didn’t use the no pacifications complication but it’s probably quicker to not knock people out so you don’t have to hide them or have them be woken up.

And Featured Contract Image suggestion: 47 dragging the body would work nicely.

3 Likes

Alright I have a contract

Name: “SEARED TO PERFECTION”
contract ID: 2-31-7877432-16
Platform: Playstation
Submitter name: TNGassassan
Briefing: “47! despite your amazing dinner skills these 2 people gave you steak a 1 star rating! They complained it was “overcooked”! well we will show them what overcooked looks like! Lets torch them!!! But don’t use guns. Good luck 47”

Description: while there are some restrictions the only one that is mandatory is the no shooting anything but an NPC. the challenge of this mission is to figure out how to light the targets on fire without shooting them (theres are multiple hints of how to do that in the Briefing and photos). there are a few ways to light oil barrels but all are viable. The goal of this is to kill your targets in a method you would not normally use. I think it would be good as it could also encourage the use of the new item that will come out at the time of these contracts release “the professional screwdriver”. As you are going around puncturing oil barrels without having the option to just shoot them.

Image suggestion: I think something similar to these two would work and best suits the theme of the contract.

1. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cOeDInxkwntpl7NEBibkws_3K0n_bV7h/view?usp=sharing

2. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JL6MGBjv29aUXZEvRox-Uqw5teSg2zhc/view?usp=sharing

(also this is just a little side note but if you choose my contract is it possible I can have the “ICA outstanding performance coin” or the “aluminium travel briefcase”. I don’t want to sound like an annoying brat but it would be nice sense I didn’t start playing till Hitman 2.

1 Like

@Franz beat me to this contract name nine hours late! Oh well, I had the name Grapes of Wrath planned for a while now, so I’ll still post it! (If it’s still invalid, it’s okay, but it’s nice to see how two different people interpreted the name)

Grapes of Wrath (by Viv)

Contract ID: 3-31-4689239-02

Submitter name: Viv

Contract Title: Grapes of Wrath

Briefing:

Don Yates’ vineyard is proctored by chief winemaker Gabriel Vargas. His grapes are procured fresh and ripe, and he takes pride in his work. He seems to bathe in it all: money, women, and feasts. However, worked too hard to bid farewell. Thousands envy your attention to minute details when referring to hits. Each approach across the world has been slothful and effective, yet you lust for blood. Bullets to debouchery, don’t let the blood rage sting your palms one bit… Unleash it all, 47!

Brief Description:
With the 7DS chapter of HITMAN coming to an end, Wrath was a perfect sin to go out with a bang. I wanted to create a contract that takes advantage of ALL seven sins, with Wrath being the front of it! Why not leave it all during sunset at one of the prettiest places in the trilogy! (The book was a really good read, by the way! Shoutout Steinbeck!)

The briefing contains references to all seven sins (they should be pretty obvious), and it saves wrath for left. It also has a variety of methods: some clean such as poison and accidents, while others are more grotesque such as the shotgun for our prideful winemaker, melees and explosive devices. This contract has no complications, so all agents can try this without being too worried about breaking a complication. This also will attract the freelance explosive-chucking, shotgun wielding maniacs to methodical poison-popping, fall-inducing hitmen! This contract has something for most (if not all) to enjoy! Loud and proud, or quiet and subtle about it? Whatever approach will still bring out the Wrath in the hitman.

The best part? You can integrate those items one can get from the 7DS chapters into this contract! You can wield the Swashbuckler’s Pride, to the Maximalist Shotgun, to the Serpent’s Tongue! I wanted to give players a chance to do their thing, so some players (like me, and hopefully others… hehe) want to retry this contract with different items from different sins. It even accustoms for those who don’t necessarily have any/some of the sins, since all five of these items can be found throughout the level close by! (You can even use that cool poison creator in the center location of the targets: the grape field shed!)

Featured Contract Image suggestion:

And here was an alternative, more minimalist photo that I'm just showing off

3 Likes

Hello again! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: i’ve preemptively made a few contracts already
Contract ID: 2-30-7008346-89
Submitter name: Georgikens
Contract Title: Wrath of The Peon
Briefing: Imogen Royce, Hush, The Constant. Envision them, in their ivory towers. Looking down upon you.
Some say the best way to take down a stronger opponent is to strike at the heart.
A wise friend once told me, to defeat a stronger opponent you must fight dirty.
What would really cripple the higher-ups? Taking out their foot soldiers. Their peons.
Wrath will be upon them.
Brief Description: Sneak around Chongqing, eliminating different dumpling cooks around the map.

Contract ID: 1-29-6863156-89
Contract Title: Nature’s Wrath
Briefing: You are a force of nature. An Apex Predator.
You have been manipulated, used, and exploited.
Harness the power of Wrath.
Brief Description: Take out targets in their own disguises with different accident kills.

Contract ID: 1-01-7170285-89
Contract Title: Wrath of Luca Wood
Briefing:Imagine being the poor ICA actor who has to pretend to die more than anyone else. Don’t you think he has some pent-up rage?
Maybe you should help him release it.
Brief Description: Explore the ICA Facility while taking out soldiers with a soft time limit, utilizing panic strategies and quick reflexes.

Contract ID: 1-27-9888928-89
Contract Title: Layers
Briefing:
Layer 1: Muayid Sofran: Money Laundering
Layer 2: Amaan Kassem: Blackmail
Layer 3: Akbar Salam: Robbery
Layer 4: Aslam Wahba: Murder
Layer 5: Hans Lucht: CONFIDENTIAL

Firearms should be used minimally.
Use of melee combat is recommended.
Operation: Layers has been approved.
Brief Description: Descend the Burj Al Ghazali eliminating targets unarmed and stealthy.

Contract ID: 1-29-4623874-89
Platform:PC
Contract Title: Masked Murderer
Briefing: There have been tales of a masked killer that comes out every fall.
Some say he is unpredictable, changing disguises and weapons every kill.
Some say he kills randomly.
Between all of these stories, one variable stays the same. His face is always covered. It could be a mask, a balaclava, or gauze, but his face is never seen.
His last attack was at the club holle just last September.
He murdered three men in the middle of the night at a busy party, or so the legend says.

I wonder if it’s true.
Brief Description: Explore underutilized areas of Berlin in masked disguises, eliminating targets with different weapons and different disguises.

Thats all for now, but I have a very topical suprise contract I cant send just yet :shushing_face:

2 Likes

Unfortunately, they won’t be able to accept that one.

ETA:

‘The Final Test’ came out with HITMAN (2016), so technically it’s from H1. It is included in H3 because it provides a Tutorial level. But everything from Dubai to Mendoza are the only levels that will be accepted for submission.

6 Likes