Official Community WRATH Featured Contracts Submissions [CLOSED]

Here is my second submission!

Contract ID: 1-31-9680085-10
Platform: PC
Submitter Name: bgyorok
Contract Title: The Streetwise Hercules
Briefing:
Good Morning, 47. Our client, a retired singer, has been invited over to Vinedo Yates for the performance of a lifetime. Cristina Dionisi, on the other hand, is trying to get rid of her purely out of fun. She has sent 3 ex-sleeper agents there beforehand to keep a lookout and eliminate the target once in sight. Our client already knows about it and has hired you to take them down. We only have about 6 minutes before she gets here. We won’t get another shot at this once she does. Good luck, 47.
Brief Description:
Here I go again with another music-related FC submission! You are the guardian angel of a VIP singer who is hunted by an already well-known character, Cristina Dionisi!
Why is the timer so specific? That is related to the music reference, more specifically, I’m Holding out for a hero, which is exactly 5:48 minutes. The timer is also both very forgiving, but also ruthless if you’re not going anywhere for a long time. All of the targets are spread out in a way that you won’t need to use speedrun tactics, but also cannot really wait out the remainder of it for long. The targets themselves can both be killed in accidents, or with a sniper rifle (or both!). The no disguise change complication is because at least one of the targets will always be in a location that is restricted for some of the starting disguises.
Featured Contract Image Suggestions:

3 Likes