Official Community WRATH Featured Contracts Submissions [CLOSED]

Here is my second submission!

Contract ID: 1-31-9680085-10
Platform: PC
Submitter Name: bgyorok
Contract Title: The Streetwise Hercules
Briefing:
Good Morning, 47. Our client, a retired singer, has been invited over to Vinedo Yates for the performance of a lifetime. Cristina Dionisi, on the other hand, is trying to get rid of her purely out of fun. She has sent 3 ex-sleeper agents there beforehand to keep a lookout and eliminate the target once in sight. Our client already knows about it and has hired you to take them down. We only have about 6 minutes before she gets here. We won’t get another shot at this once she does. Good luck, 47.
Brief Description:
Here I go again with another music-related FC submission! You are the guardian angel of a VIP singer who is hunted by an already well-known character, Cristina Dionisi!
Why is the timer so specific? That is related to the music reference, more specifically, I’m Holding out for a hero, which is exactly 5:48 minutes. The timer is also both very forgiving, but also ruthless if you’re not going anywhere for a long time. All of the targets are spread out in a way that you won’t need to use speedrun tactics, but also cannot really wait out the remainder of it for long. The targets themselves can both be killed in accidents, or with a sniper rifle (or both!). The no disguise change complication is because at least one of the targets will always be in a location that is restricted for some of the starting disguises.
Featured Contract Image Suggestions:

3 Likes

this is the surprise one i was talking about!
Contract ID: 1-29-3825344-89
Submitter name: Georgikens
Contract Title: Gunrunner’s Purgatory
Briefing:
Hey, 47. Our boss Boris ain’t too happy right now. He’s just heard that Rolf Hirschmüller at the Club Hölle in Berlin is trying to get into the gun trade. Wants you to take him out. Two of his cronies too.
He said they’ve been selling weapons behind the club. Try not to whack any of the bikers, boss is hoping they’ll migrate over here.
He wants you to grab Rolf’s baseball bat, should be in his office.
Good luck, I’ve heard he’s serious about his security.
(HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY CODENAME 47!)

Brief Description: Roam around Berlin in this difficult Suit-Only stealth callback to one of the greatest video games from the early 2000s and my personal favorite Legacy Hitman game, Codename 47! eliminate 3 targets, with an optional “retrieve the cargo” objective. happy 21st birthday codename 47.

based on

i will add unfiltered and uncropped images later, i cant get to my computer right now.

5 Likes

Vagrant Wrath

Contract ID : [PC] : 1-30-6731830-22 [PS] : 2-30-1294478-96 [XB] : 3-30-5070085-01
Platform: PC (main), PS, XB.
Submitter name: CybraxCyber
Contract Title: Vagrant Wrath
Briefing:
[Optional] : No Loadout.

Good day agent,

Your client once lived amongst the destitute scolded by the inhabitants of ChongQing for his misfortune. A stroke of luck granted him great wealth and now has hired you to exert his wrath.

He wants you to kill his former homeless friend who betrayed him and the people who laughed and mocked him for trying to survive.

To send a message you are to leave his clothing at your final target.

Good luck agent, I shall leave you to prepare…

Brief Description:

All items can be found on the map, you can opt to bring some in but you will always have to collect at least one which in turn also will be loud. For those who like a challenge complete the contract with no loadout.

Featured Contract Image

This contract is ensure to induce rage in you

6 Likes

@CybraxCyberspace
I just tried this with and without a loadout. That was the most fun I’ve had in months.

Good luck with the submission agent! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hello brothers and sisters, I am submitting my second and final contract for this season (unless there is more contract submission in future). Here with the Professional Screwdriver unlock, we can enjoy this in a flow (since it cannot be unlocked now while creating).

It would be grateful if someone may recreate this contract for Xbox and PC. I enjoyed it while creating it and sharing my thoughts in the video below:

Contract ID: 2-31-8221306-31

Platform: Playstation

Submitter name: zubin47

Contract Title: REMOTE BOMBS !!!

Briefing:
47, we have an intel of planned terror attack in Mendoza which would kill many innocent civilians. The three terrorists are in guard’s uniform, one monitoring the cctv, one with a car where the bomb may be planted and the other is having the remote bomb. You also need to prepare the Remote Bombs with a screwdriver for your mission.

Brief Description:
This is a contract where you must prepare your bombs which has a wired remote. For that you must get a Screwdriver as you cannot use bullets on the Wire Plugs due to complication. Then you must collect the only two Propane Flask in Shrine and Cinema and eliminate the three targets. The last two targets are interesting as you must use one propane flask on them. You have multiple option for them:

1. Prepare the bomb in the security station, make the npc beside Dukaroff sick, throw an illegal item near Mark Cash as he will take it to the Weapon Crate and then you may Trigger (as shown in Video) - hitting two birds with one stone.
  2. Make the npc beside Dukaroff sick, throw a propane flask to leak and a remote taser device near it.Make Cash take go to the Weapon Crate and then you may Trigger the Taser Device (This one will be a wireless one).
  3. Make Dukaroff sick and as soon as he is near Mark Cash, use the Propane Flask and Remote Taser combination near them as they both meet each other near Mark’s car.
  4. This one is best solution I just enjoyed: Throw and Leak a Propane Flask near Dukaroff and the Weapon Crate, conceal a Remote Taser in a suitcase and let Mark Cash carry it to the Crate meanwhile you may proceed to exit. As soon as you get a notification of Briefcase Stashed. Trigger the Remote Taser. The Electricity inside the Suitcase from the Taser device will ignite and explode the Propane Flask.
  5. Does anyone know how to use the car as Explosion Accident for Mark Cash ??

Note: The Condition is Explosion Accident (and not Explosive Device)

Image suggestion 1:

Image suggestion 2:

Summary:

2 Likes

You really made a good contract! I had so much fun playing it. The idea of hiding the body’s after you shoot with the loud shotgun is brilliant. I hope its get chosen!

1 Like

Here’s my third and possibly final submission (I have another idea but haven’t found a way to implement it properly into a contract, plus these were all premade)!

Contract ID: 1-29-1369308-10
Submitter Name: bgyorok
Contract Title: Hell to Pay
Briefing:
Good evening, 47. Your targets are assassins turned employees for a club in Berlin, Germany. They were once assigned by Robert Knox to get rid of our client’s family after she found incriminating evidence on the truth behind Kronstadt Industries, right after Pavel Zhukov’s death. They made sure she saw everything. The tool they used was a rusty sword. Our client’s last words to them were: “There’ll be hell to pay!”.
This sword now sits in the garbage by the bikers’ garage. Kill them with it.
Brief Description:
4 targets who were assassins just like you. I guess it’s time to show who’s the boss.
I thought that the scrap sword was placed in a genius spot by the IO team since the only way forward after grabbing it is the bikers’ garage (unless you’re in a guard disguise). That’s also the reason for the suit-only restriction.
This contract might be perfectly doable SASO without tricky lures, but it’s not only meant to be played like that. You cannot knock out anybody, so if somebody sees you, you will either leave witnesses or a trail of bodies behind. Maybe even kill a few non-targets just for the fun of it.
All of the targets are also placed in a way so that you won’t use the overpass often for easy kills.
Featured Contract Image Suggestions:

4 Likes

Contract ID: 1-33-5621340-89
Submitter name: Georgikens
Contract Title: Party Crasher
Briefing:
Look at these people, just having some wholesome fun! You can’t help but think, why weren’t you invited? You feel rage bubble up inside you…

Wayne
Ridley
Alice
Tristan
Halle

Those 5 scumbags were in charge of dishing out the RSVPs! You’ll give them what they deserve, won’t you?
Brief Description: roam the Dartmoor Garden show taking out partygoers and staff, while avoiding sight-lines and dragging bodies to key spots.

Bonus Challenge: take the targets out in order!

sorry for the contract spam, i’ve been very inspired this week. this’ll probably be my last one for a while.

5 Likes

I’m not necessarily too solid on ensuring Grapes of Wrath gets in because its’ already a title (who knows, they might do something like Down to the Wire in HITMAN 2) but you can consider this my final submission to the Wrath contracts!

Contract ID: 3-30-8994603-02
1-30-1207555-89 (thanks @Heepo)
Platform: Xbox
Submitter name: Viv
Contract Title: Hell Hath No Fury
Briefing:

There are many who look down upon the vulnerable. Their blood boils with sin, and the virulent plague of wrath beats within their hearts. Behind their unkempt collars and fogged lenses are ravenous beasts who continue to play with their food. Items of anguish in hand… show them, 47, that hell hath no fury.

Brief Description: I’m not normally a fan of 5-target contracts but since this is the season of wrath and senseless violence, it seemed appropriate to the occasion. I wanted to take an area I haven’t necessarily made any contracts (i.e. The Block) and expand one’s knowledge on the area. Both the tanto and assault rifle are located on the map somewhere and the point of the guard targets is for flexible routes. Both security guard targets are near an exit, so you can choose your approach carefully, whether you want to start on the balcony or on the riverside walkway. The perfect shooter complication is also there to add a layer of challenge (or annoyance) so you can destroy the evidence or avoid cameras altogether, coming up with creative routes agents can take.
And Featured Contract Image suggestion:

4 Likes

Can you give me some exactish locations of the targets? I’ll recreate it on PC for you! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Contract ID: 1-29-9612755-04
Submitter name: Kevin Rudd
Contract Title: Boom Stick
Brief Description: Steal the shotgun from the Biker gang, and kill three people across the map with it without changing disguise

A loud gun contract. Which starting location gives you the best advantage?

3 Likes

Contract ID: 1-30-5604843-04
Submitter name: Kevin Rudd
Contract Title: Weapon Hunt: Chongqing
Brief Description: Steal the stethoscope from The Block and a rifle from the Data Facility and kill the street targets with them, without knocking anyone out (So it is still possible to change disguise)

3 Likes

Contract ID: 1-31-9833541-86
Submitter name: Peterchu
Contract Title: Rage against the dying of the Light!
Brief Description: Win the gunfight against Tamara Vidal and her guards.
Image suggestion: 47 facing down the guards.

3 Likes

Contract ID: 1-28-9229042-06
Submitter name: hobgoblinCZ
Contract Title: The Angry Spirits of Dartmoor

Brief Description: Another contract for fun, nothing fancy. This time with a story with a paranormal element (Halloween was not that long ago). I tried to do something different, so no explosions, shotguns etc. Just a silent massacre in a graveyard. I don´t like restrictions but here it is a part of the “story”. The contract is relatively easy but it´s not super easy (with wrong approach the targets can see you killing other targets).

You can of course hide the bodies anywhere you want (containers, water…). The freshly dug grave is just an optional part of the “story”.

Featured Contract Image suggestion:

2 Likes

Just for clarification, at this moment CEST is not valid, it’s CET now.
So,

Submissions Close Tuesday, November 23, 10:00 AM CET

6 Likes

Of course!

Doug Downer is the guard next to the sniper rifle alone by the balcony starting location.

Hui Hou is the scientist’s in Hush mind control room on the top floor of the Block, that goes throughout the Block to find fuse cells

Sister Lei typically rotates between the prisoner and the experiment on the top floor.

Kirsten Peterson is one of the scientists on the third floor of the Block, in front of some server boxes and casually talks to Sister Lei.

Townie Thurley is the guard in the interview room.

2 Likes

Contract ID: 1-28-9231590-62
Platform: PC (Epic)
Submitter name: djsojus
Contract Title: What Goes Up…
Briefing: … must come down. 47, you’ve been stressed out too much. I’ve seen the wrath in your eyes. I’ve seen how angry wou’ve got. It’s not healthy. You have to come to peace with yourselve. Calm down. A good hitman is calm. So do this contract for us. From the top down.
Brief Description: It’s a simple any-contract. The targets are spread all over Dartmoor and could be killed with a few ways. I didn’t want to restrict the players too much so they can use whatever kill-method they wish. What’s the fastest way to do it? It’s possible to do without loadout (I created it that way) so anyone can do it. And it’s very speedrunner-friendly. Also I guess it would be the perfect closure for the 7DS to calm down after everything 47 did.
Featured Contract Image suggestion (sorry, I’m really bad at taking pictures…):
If anyone on another platform wants to play this: (thanks @PapaLevy )
Stadia ID: 1-28-5319899-13
Playstation ID: 2-28-3275150-00

(if anyone wants to recreate this: JSON

{"Author":"djsojus","MissionId":"a4affaf9-ce38-42d1-8e1c-b199d7bdf4d5","MissionName":"LOCATION_ANCESTRAL_BULLDOG","TimeLimit":630,"ExitId":"bead6735-25c9-4583-90e2-d60be03ec797","CreateFromParamsJ":{"creationData":{"Title":"What Goes Up...","Description":"... must come down. 47, you've been stressed out too much. I've seen the wrath in your eyes. I've seen how angry you've got. It's not healthy. You have to come to peace with yourselve. Calm down. A good hitman is calm. So do this contract for us. From the top down.","Targets":[{"Weapon":{"RepositoryId":"","KillMethodBroad":"","KillMethodStrict":"","RequiredKillMethodType":0,"RequiredKillMethod":""},"Outfit":{"RepositoryId":"725f6393-a0b2-4aca-b9cf-f398bf16b574","Required":true,"IsHitmanSuit":true},"RepositoryId":"3600d7da-969d-4b0b-96a8-88402554a15a","Selected":true},{"Weapon":{"RepositoryId":"","KillMethodBroad":"","KillMethodStrict":"","RequiredKillMethodType":0,"RequiredKillMethod":""},"Outfit":{"RepositoryId":"725f6393-a0b2-4aca-b9cf-f398bf16b574","Required":true,"IsHitmanSuit":true},"RepositoryId":"65991a2b-5813-4a40-8aa9-0412a607717e","Selected":true},{"Weapon":{"RepositoryId":"","KillMethodBroad":"","KillMethodStrict":"","RequiredKillMethodType":0,"RequiredKillMethod":""},"Outfit":{"RepositoryId":"725f6393-a0b2-4aca-b9cf-f398bf16b574","Required":true,"IsHitmanSuit":true},"RepositoryId":"471170e7-64b9-461e-bd6e-049b8e338479","Selected":true},{"Weapon":{"RepositoryId":"","KillMethodBroad":"","KillMethodStrict":"","RequiredKillMethodType":0,"RequiredKillMethod":""},"Outfit":{"RepositoryId":"725f6393-a0b2-4aca-b9cf-f398bf16b574","Required":true,"IsHitmanSuit":true},"RepositoryId":"1639e08a-4150-4a92-a4b3-bcec99b336fe","Selected":true}],"ContractConditionIds":["008d2eb9-c1c8-44e0-a636-ccca63629f3c","95690829-7da4-4225-a087-08918cccf120"]}}}
3 Likes

I just want to point out we are at 47 submissions and posting more lowers the chance of our existing submissions uh would be a sin.

3 Likes

When do the submissions close?

1 Like