Official Community WRATH Featured Contracts Submissions [CLOSED]

Here’s my third and possibly final submission (I have another idea but haven’t found a way to implement it properly into a contract, plus these were all premade)!

Contract ID: 1-29-1369308-10
Platform: PC
Submitter Name: bgyorok
Contract Title: Hell to Pay
Briefing:
Good evening, 47. Your targets are assassins turned employees for a club in Berlin, Germany. They were once assigned by Robert Knox to get rid of our client’s family after she found incriminating evidence on the truth behind Kronstadt Industries, right after Pavel Zhukov’s death. They made sure she saw everything. The tool they used was a rusty sword. Our client’s last words to them were: “There’ll be hell to pay!”.
This sword now sits in the garbage by the bikers’ garage. Kill them with it.
Brief Description:
4 targets who were assassins just like you. I guess it’s time to show who’s the boss.
I thought that the scrap sword was placed in a genius spot by the IO team since the only way forward after grabbing it is the bikers’ garage (unless you’re in a guard disguise). That’s also the reason for the suit-only restriction.
This contract might be perfectly doable SASO without tricky lures, but it’s not only meant to be played like that. You cannot knock out anybody, so if somebody sees you, you will either leave witnesses or a trail of bodies behind. Maybe even kill a few non-targets just for the fun of it.
All of the targets are also placed in a way so that you won’t use the overpass often for easy kills.
Featured Contract Image Suggestions:

4 Likes