Official Community WRATH Featured Contracts Submissions [CLOSED]

Ladies and gentlemen, The Season of Wrath is well underway and it’s now time to use your WRATH!!!’, for this months Community Featured Contracts.

We’re angry and ready to kick off the Official Submission thread for the Wrath inspired Featured Contracts. So find your inner madness and get ready to use it.

How to get your Contract Featured: Well just as last season, there are many ways to get Featured. It can be based on a super creative briefing, a cool idea or just a plain fun contract. But remember: They have to be inspired by the WRATH Seven Deadly Sin and be on a HITMAN 3 location, to be taken into consideration.

Good, use your anger! :rage:

How to submit:
Contract ID:
Platform:
Submitter name:
Contract Title:
Briefing:
Brief Description:
And Featured Contract Image suggestion (we’ll add an image ingame, to make it look more awesome)

Submissions Close Tuesday, November 23, 10:00 AM CEST.

Good luck!

18 Likes

PC:

Contract Name
Author
Contract ID
1. Man-Eater : Rage Burst Hamushi 1-29-1323361-29
2. Don’t Poop Your Pants hobgoblinCZ 1-29-3254421-06
3. Hirschmüllers Wrath Steventjeeee 1-29-3759810-18
4. The Last Straw Sfiggaz 1-27-4273125-48
5. Nature’s Wrath Georgikens 1-29-6863156-89
6. Layers Georgikens 1-27-9888928-89
7. Masked Murderer Georgikens 1-29-4623874-89
8. Mauersturm Urben 1-29-1182083-28
9. Plague of Chaos bgyorok 1-27-5451450-10
10. Crafts War Switcher 1-29-8349395-53
11. The Streetwise Hercules bgyorok 1-31-9680085-10
12. Gunrunner’s Purgatory Georgikens 1-29-3825344-89
13. Vagrant Wrath CybraxCyber 1-30-6731830-22
14. Hell to Pay bgyorok 1-29-1369308-10
15. Party Crasher Georgikens 1-33-5621340-89
16. Boom Stick Kevin Rudd 1-29-9612755-04
17. Weapon Hunt: Chongqing Kevin Rudd 1-30-5604843-04
18. Rage against the dying of the Light! Peterchu 1-31-9833541-86
19. The Angry Spirits of Dartmoor hobgoblinCZ 1-28-9229042-06
20. What Goes Up… djsojus 1-28-9231590-62
21. Baseless Accusations Beldingford 1-30-8356302-94

PS:

Contract Name
Author
Contract ID
1. Not stonks… GlogolZ 2-30-6134364-54
2. The Terminator Hichkas47 2-30-9445647-51
3. Firefly Hichkas47 2-30-7027414-51
4. Knives Out Hichkas47 2-30-2172104-51
5. THE PROVIDENCE LEGACY PART 1:THE NOBODYS Gamerthron 2-28-7133862-77
6. Fury Of The Five rilledstilled 2-27-2648944-01
7. Helmut’s Wrath WinstonPeroni 2-33-8461259-56
8. Mênis tryagainlater 2-27-4242735-92
9. SEARED TO PERFECTION TNGassassan 2-31-7877432-16
10. Wrath of The Peon Georgikens 2-30-7008346-89
11. SMOKE BOMBS !!! zubin47 2-28-2866515-31
12. The Toilet Problem ambusher55 2-31-3890216-56
13. Trouble in the Bat Cave Steynkie69 2-31-3812950-09
14. REMOTE BOMBS !!! zubin47 2-31-8221306-31
15. Avenging Khotun Khan ambusher55 2-30-1278838-56
16. Hugs, Not Drugs! Sniff 2-29-7914696-22

Xbox:

Contract Name
Author
Contract ID
1. A Woman’s Scorn Canucklehead 3-31-3924140-69
2. An Eye for An Eye Crewdy 3-31-7478519-20
3. The Night The Duck Cried DavidG185 3-30-4119464-09
4. The Herald Dissolution DavidG185 3-31-9318672-09
5. Cry Me a River linux_penguin 3-30-5475164-02
6. Sign of the Times linux_penguin 3-28-4062411-02
7. A Cold Day in Hell Viv 3-29-4438920-02
8. 12-Gauge Rampage Pootis.exe 3-30-4183692-01
9. Say Cheese And Die! Swangtheugly 3-28-6206311-88
10. Grapes of Wrath Franz 3-31-0010676-84
11. Grapes of Wrath Viv 3-31-4689239-02
12. The Dubai Downfall Crewdy 3-27-5887960-20
13. Hell Hath No Fury Viv 3-30-8994603-02
14. good 47 u V1deost 3-31-9479743-43
15. Don’t Quack Up Krikkit2021 3-27-1745747-59
16. Dew It LandirtHome 3-28-5692838-13
17. Blow A Fuse How To Hitman 3-29-2416003-19
18. The Scorn of a Kingmaker Chiku138 and LandirtHome 3-27-0015224-13
28 Likes

Contract ID: 3-31-3924140-69
Platform: Xbox
Submitter Name: Canucklehead X
Contract Title A Woman’s Scorn

Briefing
Valentina Yates feels only anger towards her husband due to his involvement in ending her career. She wants to ruin him as she leaves him. She has learned Don holds a single vote advantage over Burnwood for Constant and has decided to tip the scales in her favour. She also does not want the winery to continue and sanctioned two very key employees. And to prevent retribution, she wants his fixer, Corvo Black, eliminated. All must be done while she escapes. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Brief Description
Never mess with a woman’s emotions, you will lose. After being absent from the past couple of seasons, I’ve been able to come up with a contract I am pleased with. An added bonus, I was able to flush out a couple of ideas I had for those seasons into a good narrative. The contract is very open, with only the suit only and no pacifications restrictions. The timer is generous and only there to drive the importance of the contract with the briefing story. Targets are spread out, and I look forward to seeing routes and strategies people come up with.

Image Suggestion

Though not representative of the actual contract targets, I feel the image of Don and Valentina fighting best sums up the contract. I tried my best to capture the moment with the Xbox capture feature, but it probably could be cleaned up for timing.

I also have this as an alternate, a bit more cryptic with Valentina discovering Don’s involvement in ending her career and plotting revenge.

5 Likes

Featured contract image suggestion:

Contract ID: 2-30-6134364-54

Platform: PS

Submitter name: GlogolZ (On PSN I’m Incrrredible)

Contract Title: Not stonks…

Briefing:

Good evening, 47.

Today you have to destroy five pranksters who decided to make fun of the ICA and spend million dollars in computer games. Take them out and don’t be to kind.

Good luck, 47.

Brief Description:

In the contract, you need to eliminate 5 ICA analysts from the shotgun. This is a fairly simple and not stressful contract, which is very pleasant to go through. To get the other three analysts to the break room, you need to turn off their computers, they will come there themselves. In the rest room, it is already possible to eliminate them all from a shotgun with a silencer, without even hiding the bodies later, since the windows in the room are darkened. Well, the briefing contract also refers to wraith. And I forgot to mention that you can’t neutralize anyone!

This contract is rather unusually connected with the theme of the season, because in it you need to eliminate five targets in the most angry way, without even hiding the body, so that later he will calm down from the extremely pleasant sound of the task completed, and leave Chongqing with a sense of accomplishment.

5 Likes

Contract ID: 1-29-1323361-29
Platform: PC(EPIC)
Submitter name: Hamushi
Contract Title: Man-Eater : Rage Burst

Briefing:
Good morning 47.
This time, the targets are criminals hiding out in the nightclubs of Berlin. They are murderers with the rage of beasts, and their escape leads them to Club Hölle on the outskirts of Berlin.
Our client is demanding the elimination of all of them.
They are cautious and very violent men. Therefore, the client demanded the best agent.
Hunt the ferocious beasts like the apex predator.
Good Hunting.

Brief Description:
Wrath is a terrible emotion that can drive a person crazy. Here in Berlin now lurk terrible criminals who are controlled by wrath. Based on the client’s request, you must promptly eliminate them. But be warned, they are fierce and capable of fighting.

You can choose any strategy you like.
-Release the rage in you to violently defeat them.
-Suppress your rage and hunt your target calmly.

It’s up to you whether you want to be at the mercy of rage or control it. Enjoy the Season of Wrath!

Image suggestion

3 Likes

Contract ID: 3-31-7478519-20
Submitter name: Crewdy
Contract Title: An Eye for An Eye

Wrath · noun · retributory punishment for an offense or a crime.

47, a bunch of guards at Viñedo Yates got in to your car! They have stolen all your weapons and are parading them around like they are their own. Go get your weapons back and put them to use by eliminating the culprits.

Brief Description:
To me the season of Wrath means loud. This contract is based around the idea that all 4 of the weapons that you need are located on the map, but they are also carried by the 4 targets. This gives a wealth of options in which starting location and route you choose, as all are a viable choice. This also means that the 4 weapons you need are going to make some noise.

Whilst you could technically get 4 silenced weapons to use, you will potentially do so at the expense of a quicker time. Will you let your rage out and go loud, or keep it bottled up and take the silent route?

Image Suggestion:

5 Likes

If I remember correctly, Halloween contracts are also valid, right? In that case, I just have way too many ideas for contracts. Guess I’ll just make my best ideas.

1 Like

It is stated on the Season of Wrath roadmap. However, I suspect timing may be an issue. It may have been considered when the roadmap was released, but given that the submissions is over half a month since Halloween, that idea may have been forgotten.

@Clemens_IOI can you confirm if Halloween based contracts are still valid for submission this season?

1 Like

Yeah, Halloween was super relevant upon the release of the Wrath Roadmap. But I think we made a brain-fart when adding it to the RM. Because Halloween seems quite irrelevant now.

So I would prefer Wrath Submissions :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Contract ID: 2-30-9445647-51
Submitter name: Hichkas (Hichkas47 on PSN)
Contract Title: The Terminator

Briefing:
Greetings, T-47. I have some juicy intel here. We have found Sarah Conner’s grandchidren under disguise in Chongqing, China. They are planning a wrathful war against us in the near future; So, rise and kill first! Don’t forget your Shotgun.

Brief Description:
Inspired by the masterpiece “The Terminator” , This is a Shotgun contract where you have to be wrathful (and loud, probably). The targets are easy to access and pretty close to each other, and there are multiple routes to take. (No disguise restrictions). It’d be a good idea if you hide them with a shot as well, they’re mostly close to ledges.

Image Suggestion:

3 Likes

Contract ID: 1-29-3254421-06
Platform: PC
Submitter name: hobgoblinCZ (or ColonistCZ - my in-game name)
Contract Title: Don’t Poop Your Pants
Briefing:

Brief Description: 47 is angry because he can´t go to the toilet (totally understandable :slightly_smiling_face:). Targets are static but there are suprisingly several methods to kill them (one method is really obvious). No emetics needed, can be done with basic loadout.

Featured Contract Image suggestion:

3 Likes

Contract ID: 2-30-7027414-51
Contract Title: Firefly

Briefing: Fire them up, let the fly.

Brief Description:
I chose the name because they actually FLIED a few dozen meters after I fired them up. They seem to be unrelated to explosion points but I can ensure you that there is a way to gather the 3 all together.

3 Likes

Contract ID: 2-30-2172104-51
Contract Title: Knives Out

Briefing:
Express your wrathful soul, Pull out your knife, Kill them while they’re asleep.

Brief Description:
Targets are in two different areas (and asleep). Give them a real wrathful nightmare and kill them by throwing a knife.

2 Likes

Finally! Someone seems to be running late on making this thread. I’m not mad, just a little disappointed for no apparent reason. Better be late than not happen at all. Here is my 2 Wrath contracts for the Community Wrath Featured Contracts Submissions. Unlike my Envy ones where I focused more on the briefing, for Wrath… it is gameplay experience. And yes I went overboard with the complications. My bad but for Wrath, it makes sense in my mind. Enjoy, and this time enjoy looking at both of them in one single post!

Contract ID: 3-30-4119464-09
Submitter Name: DavidG185
Contract Title: The Night The Duck Cried

Briefing:

Hello there fellow agent. According to our most recent survey, the least used explosive device is The Ducks. We are uncertain why other agents tend to avoid the explosive duck approach, but this is the reason why our ICA Researchers has asked you to complete this very risky contract*. Become a Researcher and you’ll test our theories by taking out 2 buddies. They’ll hate it just as much as the others & the complications. *You may experience the feeling of Wrath after several retries. Good luck!

Brief Description:
In this contract, you are tasked while disguised as a Researcher to “test” out their theories with why not many people would use an Explosive Device to eliminate their targets. You’ll need to eliminate 2 targets; a patrolling Block Guard, and an ICA Facility Analyst using explosive devices. It is recommended to use an Explosive Duck, but Breaching Charges are also good too but not as exciting. With Wrath, the most exciting things is to get loud AND explosive.

There is 5 complications and an objective; Hide All Bodies, Targets Only, [Optional] No Bodies Found, [Optional] Do Not Get Spotted, [Optional] No Recordings, and Required Exit (Apartment Safe House Exit).

Featured Contract Image Suggestion:

Contract ID: 3-31-9318672-09
Submitter Name: DavidG185
Contract Title: The Herald Dissolution

Briefing:

Diana has given you a contract to do while she deals with Don and Tamara. Turns out the talent manager from Bangkok has arrived in Mendoza with her musician, Heidi Santoro. Valentina Yates likes the acoustic music but considers Providence Heralds a pain, and Quinto Ortiz was a former musician which Valentina likes but Dexy dislikes due to money problems. Diana wants you to become a double agent, an assasin as well as a Providence Herald. You have 15 minutes to do this. Good luck 47.

Brief Description:
Much like my other contract, this one will get you mad also if you screw it up. You have 4 targets to eliminate with unique methods and a hard to obtain disguise - the Providence Herald disguise. Two will need to be blown up together in an accident, the third getting shot with an assault rifle, and the fourth with an SMG. The disguise might not be exactly a great way to wear while taking out your targets, but at least it’ll make Providence realise how much of a mad man 47 is with this kill contract. The other reason, the two NPCs from the Bangkok level. They need to die!

There is 3 complications and 2 objectives; Targets Only, [Optional] No Bodies Found, No Recordings, Required Exit (Boat Exit), and Time Limit: 15 Minutes otherwise you fail the mission.

Featured Contract Image Suggestion:

3 Likes

Wrath

:red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Also on PC under ID 1-30-6926395-22 (Thanks CybieC) and PS under 2-30-5111339-32 (Thanks bunjy)
Submitter name: linux_penguin
Brief Description:
Cry Me a River is a wrathful contract. The theme itself? Brutal, 4 ballistics, one loud for the ultimate release of rage. The rookie’s solution? Chaotic. The puzzle, if the player so chooses? Breaking into a heavily armed facility and stealing the big guns. Gouliang Ding is hostile to a couple who he sees walking by, Pierre Whorton is a bit too rude to his guard friend Fa Dai. Hui Zeng is a contracts mode threat. Boris Lacayo (and Harald Newcombe) put the final nail in the coffin for the homeless who enter the Block. Finally, the whole reason you’re killing them. An over-the-top retaliation by a paranoid client who believes that there is a conspiracy going on; is there? What could a homeless man, one of Royce’s lackeys, a dumpling cook, and a guard to an evil mind control facility have in common?

Image Suggestion

The fisherman himself, during that fateful day.

:red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Submitter name: linux_penguin
Brief Description: Sure, there’s unnecessarily over-the-top kill methods, but what about a story rooted in truth? In the Thatcher “Era”, her policies against manufacturing-based cities such as Liverpool brought a lot of economic turmoil. “What if this happened again?” asks the briefing. The kill conditions are ironic (we’re afraid we must fire you) and the conditions make it quite the contract without going overboard. This was the last sin theme contract I made (a couple sins ago when I wanted to get ahead) and I’m happy to say I went out with a bang.

Image Suggestion

Boom.

3 Likes

A Cold Day in Hell

Contract ID: 3-29-4438920-02
Submitter Name: Viv
Contract Name: A Cold Day in Hell
Briefing:

The body of foreign student Carmine Verne was found by hikers in the Zugspitze Mountains, her face bludgeoned with a lead pipe. Our client knows that her boyfriend, Gustav Reuter, was extremely abrasive and had anger issues, hurting Carmine multiple times with a hammer. His friends, who helped him dispose of the body, offered to take him clubbing to cool off. However, intel shows he wanted to be alone. Our client wants Reuter to feel his own wrath, and give his friends the cold shoulder.

Brief Description: This is a fun puzzle contract with the only lax restriction being to snap Gustav’s neck per the bio. However, the other three targets have many opportunities for murder, and you can take it slow or speedrun it. It is a super flexible contract that allows you to stretch your flexibility on wrath.
Image Suggestion:

2 Likes

Contract ID: 3-30-4183692-01

Platform: Xbox One

Submitter Name: Pootis.exe

Contract Title: 12-Gauge Rampage

Briefing:

The ICA made a big mistake when they turned their backs on us. For years we were their best asset, and how do they repay us?! Not only did they try to stab us in the back, they had the nerve to think they could get off scot-free!

The time for subtlety has passed. Let’s remind them what we’re really capable of. Grab yourself a shotgun and your finest suit, and unleash your wrath on four of their best employees. They need to suffer, so make sure they feel every last pellet.

MAKE THEM ALL PAY, 47.

Description:

In this contract, 47 exacts his revenge on the ICA for their betrayal by eliminating four of their best employees. However, he has done away with his usual preference for subtlety. He has instead armed himself with a shotgun; intending to give the ICA a brutal reminder of just who they’re messing with.

This being the Season of Wrath, I wanted to create a contract that would allow players to stir up a bit of carnage, should they choose to do so. The player is therefore required to eliminate four ICA employees (one of each type for a bit of variety) using a shotgun, and without using any disguises. I specifically chose a shotgun as it’s the perfect weapon for enacting a wrathful revenge: brutal, messy, and up-close-and-personal. However, I didn’t want to deprive players of a more traditional approach; so the contract is designed to have two layers: A Subtle Approach, and a Loud Approach.

For the Subtle Approach, players will likely need to start with their own silenced shotgun (which can be unlocked in Romania or from Featured Contracts rewards). They will be required to infiltrate the facility, isolate their targets, and eliminate them quietly (or as quietly as a shotgun will allow). I have intentionally chosen targets that can be isolated fairly easily without the need for emetics. Players must watch their aim however, as the Perfect Shooter complication requires them to make every single pellet hit; meaning players must be point-blank, and either directly in front or behind their targets (for an up-close-and-personal revenge; perfectly executed). It also means that cameras become much more dangerous, as they cannot be destroyed with gunshots.

As for the Loud Approach; using a silenced shotgun is optional. A shotgun can be found in the facility’s armoury if players are unable to bring their own. Here is where the more wrathful players can quite literally go in guns blazing. Charge in, blast the targets, get out. While complications obviously still apply, people taking this approach likely don’t care much about Silent Assassin, so they’re basically irrelevant. It is possible to achieve Silent Assassin with a non-silenced shotgun, but it is obviously much more difficult. The targets being relatively straightforward to isolate comes in handy here, as their bodies can be hidden before any NPCs can come and investigate the gunshot. On this approach, the Perfect Shooter complication is less about 47’s perfectionism, and more about inflicting maximum brutality.

Regardless of approach, those wishing for Silent Assassin must complete the contract Suit Only. This is a personal revenge mission; so it must have that personal touch. Ultimately, this contract will test the player’s infiltration and isolation skills for the Subtle Approach, and their combat skills for the Loud Approach.

Image Suggestion: Perhaps something similar to the image at the top of the submission, depicting a shotgun-wielding 47 amongst a pile of corpses in a burning ICA facility. Alternatively, it could be 47 surveying the weapons racks in the facility’s armoury, like in the below image. I’ve added a good number of potentially usable images in the drop-down menu below.

Photos

1 Like
4 Likes

Contract ID: 1-29-3759810-18
Platform: PC
Submitter name: Steventjeeee
Contract title: Hirschmüllers Wrath
Briefing:

Good morning 47

Your destination is once again the nightclub in Berlin. The boss, Rolf Hirschmüller was very angry. He had to shut-down his club because of a deadly virus

Just yesterday, he reopened the club, but without permission. We have to stop him otherwise many people will die. So, our plan is that you go undercover as Rolf Hirschmüller and kill the chief employees of the most important sections. Without those employees, the club must close.

Make it a loud one, 47

Brief Description: This is my contract! I chose to make Hirschmüller one of my targets for his disguise. With the disguise you can go to every place on the map. I also chose 3 other targets. They are spread out on the map, but if you know the shortcuts you can go to them a lot faster. I also chose to kill them with a shotgun that you can find in Hirschmüllers office or just from a biker. I think that the shotgun really fits the wrath concept. I also chose a complication. You need to try to hide the body’s in nearby containers. The whole idea of this concept is that when you shoot with the shotgun you need to hide the body and get away as fast as possible before somebody sees you.

(I made the complication optional, so that people also have the option to go gun blazing :wink:)

Image suggestion:

(When i watched the season trailer for wrath i saw Clemens flipping his table, that reminded me of something……)

4 Likes