Official Community WRATH Featured Contracts Submissions [CLOSED]

I’m not necessarily too solid on ensuring Grapes of Wrath gets in because its’ already a title (who knows, they might do something like Down to the Wire in HITMAN 2) but you can consider this my final submission to the Wrath contracts!

Contract ID: 3-30-8994603-02
1-30-1207555-89 (thanks @Heepo)
Platform: Xbox
Submitter name: Viv
Contract Title: Hell Hath No Fury
Briefing:

There are many who look down upon the vulnerable. Their blood boils with sin, and the virulent plague of wrath beats within their hearts. Behind their unkempt collars and fogged lenses are ravenous beasts who continue to play with their food. Items of anguish in hand… show them, 47, that hell hath no fury.

Brief Description: I’m not normally a fan of 5-target contracts but since this is the season of wrath and senseless violence, it seemed appropriate to the occasion. I wanted to take an area I haven’t necessarily made any contracts (i.e. The Block) and expand one’s knowledge on the area. Both the tanto and assault rifle are located on the map somewhere and the point of the guard targets is for flexible routes. Both security guard targets are near an exit, so you can choose your approach carefully, whether you want to start on the balcony or on the riverside walkway. The perfect shooter complication is also there to add a layer of challenge (or annoyance) so you can destroy the evidence or avoid cameras altogether, coming up with creative routes agents can take.
And Featured Contract Image suggestion:

4 Likes