Official Community WRATH Featured Contracts Submissions [CLOSED]

Contract ID: 1-28-9231590-62
Platform: PC (Epic)
Submitter name: djsojus
Contract Title: What Goes Up…
Briefing: … must come down. 47, you’ve been stressed out too much. I’ve seen the wrath in your eyes. I’ve seen how angry wou’ve got. It’s not healthy. You have to come to peace with yourselve. Calm down. A good hitman is calm. So do this contract for us. From the top down.
Brief Description: It’s a simple any-contract. The targets are spread all over Dartmoor and could be killed with a few ways. I didn’t want to restrict the players too much so they can use whatever kill-method they wish. What’s the fastest way to do it? It’s possible to do without loadout (I created it that way) so anyone can do it. And it’s very speedrunner-friendly. Also I guess it would be the perfect closure for the 7DS to calm down after everything 47 did.
Featured Contract Image suggestion (sorry, I’m really bad at taking pictures…):
If anyone on another platform wants to play this: (thanks @PapaLevy )
Stadia ID: 1-28-5319899-13
Playstation ID: 2-28-3275150-00

(if anyone wants to recreate this: JSON

{"Author":"djsojus","MissionId":"a4affaf9-ce38-42d1-8e1c-b199d7bdf4d5","MissionName":"LOCATION_ANCESTRAL_BULLDOG","TimeLimit":630,"ExitId":"bead6735-25c9-4583-90e2-d60be03ec797","CreateFromParamsJ":{"creationData":{"Title":"What Goes Up...","Description":"... must come down. 47, you've been stressed out too much. I've seen the wrath in your eyes. I've seen how angry you've got. It's not healthy. You have to come to peace with yourselve. Calm down. A good hitman is calm. So do this contract for us. From the top down.","Targets":[{"Weapon":{"RepositoryId":"","KillMethodBroad":"","KillMethodStrict":"","RequiredKillMethodType":0,"RequiredKillMethod":""},"Outfit":{"RepositoryId":"725f6393-a0b2-4aca-b9cf-f398bf16b574","Required":true,"IsHitmanSuit":true},"RepositoryId":"3600d7da-969d-4b0b-96a8-88402554a15a","Selected":true},{"Weapon":{"RepositoryId":"","KillMethodBroad":"","KillMethodStrict":"","RequiredKillMethodType":0,"RequiredKillMethod":""},"Outfit":{"RepositoryId":"725f6393-a0b2-4aca-b9cf-f398bf16b574","Required":true,"IsHitmanSuit":true},"RepositoryId":"65991a2b-5813-4a40-8aa9-0412a607717e","Selected":true},{"Weapon":{"RepositoryId":"","KillMethodBroad":"","KillMethodStrict":"","RequiredKillMethodType":0,"RequiredKillMethod":""},"Outfit":{"RepositoryId":"725f6393-a0b2-4aca-b9cf-f398bf16b574","Required":true,"IsHitmanSuit":true},"RepositoryId":"471170e7-64b9-461e-bd6e-049b8e338479","Selected":true},{"Weapon":{"RepositoryId":"","KillMethodBroad":"","KillMethodStrict":"","RequiredKillMethodType":0,"RequiredKillMethod":""},"Outfit":{"RepositoryId":"725f6393-a0b2-4aca-b9cf-f398bf16b574","Required":true,"IsHitmanSuit":true},"RepositoryId":"1639e08a-4150-4a92-a4b3-bcec99b336fe","Selected":true}],"ContractConditionIds":["008d2eb9-c1c8-44e0-a636-ccca63629f3c","95690829-7da4-4225-a087-08918cccf120"]}}}
3 Likes

I just want to point out we are at 47 submissions and posting more lowers the chance of our existing submissions uh would be a sin.

3 Likes

When do the submissions close?

1 Like

Make sure you hit the reply button this time. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ha ha, I’ll try my best.

I completely missed that post.

1 Like

Contract ID: 2-30-1278838-56
Platform: PS4
Submitter name: ambusher55
Contract Title: Avenging Khotun Khan

Briefing:
Unleash your Fury. Your client known as the Ghost is a former Samurai from an island who wants to avenge Khotun Khan (AKA Mogwai) - a ruthless invader. You must also eliminate the Khotun’s three General who has taken control of the three regions of the island.
You have to use 13th century assassin technique and find the Ghosts’s Tanto for it. You may bring a Katana with you.

Brief Description:

• 4 Targets in total - 3 targets (the Generals) on ground level and 1 target (Khotun Khan) on upper floors of the Block
  • Tanto is found near Khotun Khan on top floor (you may unlock it in Hawke’s Bay in Hitman 2)
  • Use of Katana is not a Complication; you may use any Meele of your choice including the Tanto or Bring in Masamune or White Katana if you have.
  • All Elimination in Suit and you may pacify and change disguise if you wish.
  • Pay Attention on the 4th target as he is in a Glass Box and you have to Throw Tanto on him and might not get it back, use coin or bullets in the gap on the right corner of the sliding door as shown in one of the image suggestions.

Image Suggestions:

The below image is taken from Hitman Hokkaido Map, the texture of the floor is so real literally with random contours in the wood at Yuki’s Cable Car Platform.

Overview:

3 Likes

okay, great. i’ll get working on it now! would you like me to take any ansel photos either?

2 Likes

I’ll be okay, don’t worry! ^^

1 Like

all right. 1-30-1207555-89

1 Like

Stadia ID: 1-28-5319899-13
Playstation ID: 2-28-3275150-00

2 Likes

Contract ID: 3-31-9479743-43
Platform: Xbox
Submitter name: V1deost
Contract Title: good 47 u
Briefing: Good afternoon, 47. Our client is feeling particularly wrathful after a bad breakup. She only has one parting message for your targets: Burn in hell.
Brief Description: Wear any disguise and utilize the oil barrels around the sniper area in Mendoza to set your targets aflame. There’s one specific barrel where if you puncture it, it’s just a waiting game, as two targets will kill themselves with it. For the others, distractions are needed. Pretty simple. There is one complication that’s there for story purposes, which is no recordings, because who wants to remember a bad break up? :wink: This is about burning and forgetting. (The inspiration behind this contract was the song “good 4 u” by Olivia Rodrigo).

Featured Contract Image suggestion:

7 Likes

Contract ID: 2-29-7914696-22.
Platform: PS4.
Submitter name: Sniff.
Contract Title: Hugs, Not Drugs!
Briefing: The German Drug Foundation has traced incredulous amounts of assorted drugs to Club Holle. After copiously warning the club to stick to the “hugs, not drugs” campaign, it seems they can’t take the hint. The foundation has resorted to violence. They’ve ordered us to “hug” the local dealer’s top clients until drugs are the last thing they need, and we must also clip the manufacturers on top of that. I wouldn’t want to get on their bad side, I’d suggest getting this done quick.
Brief Description: This contract is about anti-drugs and it is relatively sparse, I think this will pose great challenge :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Image suggestion:

4 Likes

This is pretty common knowledge, and I would’ve suggested against pinging so many people. But yeah, that’s it.

4 Likes

Contract ID: 3-27-1745747-59
Platform: Xbox One
Submitter name: Krikkit2021 (Krkkit2012)
Contract Title: Don’t Quack Up (pun on “don’t crack up”)
Briefing: image
(do me a favor)

Brief Description: 47 has gone on one too many Kill Them Challenge sprees and the ICA has been forced to take action. Bumped down to the lowest levels and with one foot out the door, 47 must find a way to rein in the rubber ducks (or at least make it look he did) if he wants to climb back to the top.

Basically, this contract is all about explosive devices (preferably ducks and golf balls) and well placed and timed detonations. Each target presents their own challenges, some of which may not be readily apparent on first glance. “Any Disguise” allows for any staring location, which will each allow access to some of the targets but “No Pacifications” makes it difficult to acquire appropriate disguises for the other targets.

Both complications are optional so you can try to rein in the carnage or give in to it or both. The only thing required is the use of explosive devices. Can you master 47’s inner rage? Control it just enough long enough so the fires don’t consume everything around him? Or, give in and show everyone just how much damage one angry man can do?

Good luck.
Image Suggestion: Something like these. Or, as many individual ducks (with a hidden golf ball among them) as possible raining down around 47 or in a pile around him both on the bench.

5 Likes

:face_with_monocle: Methinks it still be Monday.

2 Likes

Whoops, I completely blanked on it. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

You’re right.

To give it a full list,

Platform:

• PC, Stadia: 1
  • PS: 2
  • Xbox: 3

Mission:

• 01 => ICA Facility
  • 02 => Paris
  • 03 => Sapienza(main)
  • 04 => Sapienza(Icon)
  • 05 => Sapienza(Landslide)
  • 06 => Marrakesh(main)
  • 07 => Marrakesh(HBoS)
  • 08 => Bangkok(main)
  • 16 => Bangkok(Source)
  • 09 => Colorado
  • 10 => Hokkaido
  • 20 => Hawkes Bay
  • 11 => Miami
  • 12 => Santa Fortuna
  • 13 => Mumbai
  • 22 => Whittleton Creek
  • 21 => Isle of Sgail
  • 24 => New York
  • 26 => Haven Island
  • 27 => Dubai
  • 28 => Dartmoor
  • 29 => Berlin
  • 30 => Chongqing
  • 31 => Mendoza
  • 33 => Garden Show
3 Likes

REMINDER:

Less than 20 hours left for a chance to be picked for Wrath Featured Contracts

3 Likes

Image Submissions for : The Scorn of a Kingmaker

2 Likes

Contract ID: 1-30-8356302-94
Platform: PC
Submitter: Beldingford
Contract title: Baseless Accusations

Briefing: Han Jin, an ICA core engineer has been fired based on false accusations of workplace sabotage. Now he’s seeking for revenge and thus everyone who schemed against him must die. Good luck, 47.

Brief description: You have to eliminate three people with any SMG inside the ICA facility. There are no disguise restrictions and the only other compilation is that no bodies may be found, not even by the targets.

Image suggestion:

2 Likes