Official Community URBEN Featured Contracts Submissions [CLOSED]

Hello! I have been working on my submissions for the past couple days! I’ve been working on it for quite a while, so I hope I get a chance to spread Christmas spirit with these three contracts!

Contract ID: 3-31-4918857-02
Briefing:

Rodolfo the Red-Nosed Reindeer,
Had a very shiny beret,
And if you ever saw it,
You would even say it glows!
All of the other maidens,
Used to laugh and call him names,
They would never let poor Rodolfo,
Join in any reindeer flying games!

Short Text: Small accident contract purely based on one of the targets’ names! I’ve had this idea ever since Christmas submissions rolled around. Originally, all four targets were going to be fall-accidents, but I wanted it to be speedrunner friendly while still allowing creative liberty in the contract.
Submission Name: Viv
Image Suggestion:

Recreation

Contract ID: 3-28-0602391-02
Briefing:

Harvey and his pals went to a tavern one night, chugging eggnog and singing Christmas carols. In drunken confusion, Harvey asked “Why doesn’t Santa use a motorized sleigh?” Larry suggested that Santa would get in a freak accident, and everyone let out a hefty laugh. 47, it seems a group of reindeers want the gang to see how feisty reindeers get. The real question I have, 47, is who gave a reindeer a crayon?

Short Text: Interesting freeform contract, with given restrictions and kill methods. No pacifications to make it more interesting, and the hearse exit is required to make sure you can’t blow up one of the targets with the car. All targets are in close vicinity so it is fun to think about.
Image Suggestion:

Recreation

Contract ID: 3-29-2673085-02
Briefing:

Rolf Hirschmuller as been a stingy, miserly nightclub owner of Club Holle. He has denied giving to the less fortunate, shutting himself from all of Christmas joy this time of year. However, three Christmas spirits have come for Rolf. The Ghost of Christmas Past: one of his oldest friends; The Ghost of Christmas Present: one of the partygoers; and The Ghost of Christmas Future: one of the DJs playing dystopian music. This Scrooge and these apparitions must be taken care of.

Short Text: Easiest contract of the three. It’s based of A Christmas Carol, where I chose an old, grouchy man (Rolf) and three people to represent the Spirits. They, like every other contract, should be in the vicinity so it’s speedrunner friendly to!
Image Suggestion:

Recreation

7 Likes