Official Community URBEN Featured Contracts Submissions [CLOSED]

@Shrodax
Ok, got it, but…the only way to get the Facility guard suit is to do all the Jeremy suicide’s story glitch…?

I love really difficult contracts, but I highly dislikes glitches (mostly this in particular), I mean , having to wait 9 minutes just to get a shot at that disguise… if you at least can recreate it without the glitch, or if you have some other difficult contract let me know!

5 Likes

Huiqing Wen is one of several NPCs that only appear after 47 hacks the data core. I chose him specifically because he always spawns in one specific place; the other masked facility guards that spawn in after the data core is hacked will spawn in random locations in the ICA Data Facility. Once you know where he spawns, then you know where to blow him up.

Yes, the Jeremy Bolt suicide story is the only way to get a Facility Guard outfit without knocking out anyone, at least as far as I know. It’s fairly easy to get his disguise, though - once he initiates jumping off the platform, just run into him and he’ll just collapse on the platform, where it’s easy to take his disguise.

@Urben made the original “The Jeremy Blackout Privilege” back in March, poking fun at the Featured Contracts “Media Blackout” and “Vatican Privilege”. I had fun solving his little puzzle, and I discovered some interesting things while doing so, so then I escalated it by making my own contract, “The Jeremy Blackout Privilege MK II”, much to @Urben’s chagrin. And then, of course, because of my own sick compulsion, I had to take it even one more step further and make “The Jeremy Blackout Privilege MK III” to fully complete a Hitman style Escalation challenge.

Since @Urben started the “The Jeremy Blackout Privilege” concept, he might find it funny to feature my creation this month since he’s in charge of selecting the Featured Contracts, which is really the only reason I submitted it to be featured. There is, however, a viable and reproducible path that I found to getting a 5-star SA rating on all 3 contracts, although it does take about 30-40 minutes to pull off on each run. I would love to see the usual YouTube Hitman channels figure out and do a full walkthrough of this contract, if it gets featured!

2 Likes

Good Work Pagan on making 47 follow Covid protocol during Christmas.
Have a safe Christmas everyone !!

2 Likes

Yeah, no thanks :rofl:

Evil black magic motherfu**er

NSFW

1 Like

Hello! I have been working on my submissions for the past couple days! I’ve been working on it for quite a while, so I hope I get a chance to spread Christmas spirit with these three contracts!

Contract ID: 3-31-4918857-02
Briefing:

Rodolfo the Red-Nosed Reindeer,
Had a very shiny beret,
And if you ever saw it,
You would even say it glows!
All of the other maidens,
Used to laugh and call him names,
They would never let poor Rodolfo,
Join in any reindeer flying games!

Short Text: Small accident contract purely based on one of the targets’ names! I’ve had this idea ever since Christmas submissions rolled around. Originally, all four targets were going to be fall-accidents, but I wanted it to be speedrunner friendly while still allowing creative liberty in the contract.
Submission Name: Viv
Image Suggestion:

Recreation

Contract ID: 3-28-0602391-02
Briefing:

Harvey and his pals went to a tavern one night, chugging eggnog and singing Christmas carols. In drunken confusion, Harvey asked “Why doesn’t Santa use a motorized sleigh?” Larry suggested that Santa would get in a freak accident, and everyone let out a hefty laugh. 47, it seems a group of reindeers want the gang to see how feisty reindeers get. The real question I have, 47, is who gave a reindeer a crayon?

Short Text: Interesting freeform contract, with given restrictions and kill methods. No pacifications to make it more interesting, and the hearse exit is required to make sure you can’t blow up one of the targets with the car. All targets are in close vicinity so it is fun to think about.
Image Suggestion:

Recreation

Contract ID: 3-29-2673085-02
Briefing:

Rolf Hirschmuller as been a stingy, miserly nightclub owner of Club Holle. He has denied giving to the less fortunate, shutting himself from all of Christmas joy this time of year. However, three Christmas spirits have come for Rolf. The Ghost of Christmas Past: one of his oldest friends; The Ghost of Christmas Present: one of the partygoers; and The Ghost of Christmas Future: one of the DJs playing dystopian music. This Scrooge and these apparitions must be taken care of.

Short Text: Easiest contract of the three. It’s based of A Christmas Carol, where I chose an old, grouchy man (Rolf) and three people to represent the Spirits. They, like every other contract, should be in the vicinity so it’s speedrunner friendly to!
Image Suggestion:

Recreation

7 Likes

My submission:

I Saw Mommy Kissing...

PC ID: 1-28-2056717-62
Json:

{"Author":"djsojus","MissionId":"a4affaf9-ce38-42d1-8e1c-b199d7bdf4d5","MissionName":"LOCATION_ANCESTRAL_BULLDOG","TimeLimit":630,"ExitId":"00602c6d-053f-474f-b82d-7cb13396f977","CreateFromParamsJ":{"creationData":{"Title":"I Saw Mommy Kissing...","Description":"47, we have a really delicate case here. Phillips, Willis and Lee are known con artists. They charm rich ladies, marry them – and kill them.\rOur client, son of such a lady, wants revenge. Put an end to this, 47!","Targets":[{"Weapon":{"RepositoryId":"","KillMethodBroad":"","KillMethodStrict":"","RequiredKillMethodType":0,"RequiredKillMethod":""},"Outfit":{"RepositoryId":"4d561409-84d4-4dae-abd2-852cf93471bb","Required":true,"IsHitmanSuit":true},"RepositoryId":"c19ab305-b619-4301-9c1c-b2e11628293f","Selected":true},{"Weapon":{"RepositoryId":"","KillMethodBroad":"","KillMethodStrict":"","RequiredKillMethodType":0,"RequiredKillMethod":""},"Outfit":{"RepositoryId":"4d561409-84d4-4dae-abd2-852cf93471bb","Required":true,"IsHitmanSuit":true},"RepositoryId":"45ce89bb-0689-4b63-9f5e-5db1723904bf","Selected":true},{"Weapon":{"RepositoryId":"","KillMethodBroad":"","KillMethodStrict":"","RequiredKillMethodType":0,"RequiredKillMethod":""},"Outfit":{"RepositoryId":"4d561409-84d4-4dae-abd2-852cf93471bb","Required":true,"IsHitmanSuit":true},"RepositoryId":"2c8ea454-8c12-46c3-b5d4-5b6b2b01d601","Selected":true}],"ContractConditionIds":["95690829-7da4-4225-a087-08918cccf120"]}}}

Why is this christmassy: It’s the season of love. And of course love always comes with a twist in the Hitman-universe. Also the title is the beginning of a famous christmas song that would go on with “… kissing Santa Claus”. Well, if the client saw “mommy” kissing some man, that would make this man “Santa”. And you got to kill him.
This contract offers a lot of different opportunities and ways to complete.

Screenshot:

Hope everyone likes this one!

6 Likes

Please add notes (or screenshots) where all targets are found. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Done! sorry!

3 Likes

Santa’s Little Helper

Contract ID: 1-30-1641525-21

Briefing:

Twas the night before X-mas, and all through The Block
not a single weapon was shooting, not even a Glock.
So I donned a most festive onesie, the color of red,
to hunt down my targets and make them all dead.
Be it poison, push, drown, or garrote.
Stabbing, neck-snapping, or headshot.
Their comeuppance is due and time is done.
For X-mas is almost here, and this is gonna be fun!

Humble Image (might brighten it a bit, if needed)

I’d suggest starting at the top and working your way down, also accident kills are probably best. That’s how I had to set it up during the contract making process. But with that ladder open? :yawning_face:

Prediction: Clemens will submit his contract after the submission deadline has ended.

1 Like

I’ll just copy what Urben told Viv :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Screenshot added to post.
Hui Hou is at the top with no more fuses :sob: In Hush’s recoup room.
John Babin is napping in a chair
Sherman Marcoux is near the 2 guys on a couch (same floor as Babin)
Sister Lei is… (you can find her)
And good 'ol Townie…

3 Likes

1-27-0740095-89 nice contract, i like the serious yet festive briefing.

1 Like

Rodolfo The Red-Nosed Reindeer
1-31-3387679-89
Harvey Got Ran Over By A Reindeer
1-28-7151850-89
A Christmas Carol
1-29-6025160-89

2 Likes

Contract ID: 3-30-6021568-69
Platform: Xbox
Submitter Name: Canucklehead X
Contract Title The Ghost of Urben Past

PC version: 1-30-3088339-89 (from Heepo)

Briefing

Poor Urben. He was thrown off his game when he saw famed Agent 47 at Haven and died in an explosive gas leak. Now his spirit roams the world, unable to crossover. The stars have aligned on December 24th, and he is able to get revenge on his handler, Angus Pitchford, for not keeping informed of 47’s actions. His failed targets are also present, and he can repay his debt to Death. Urben must be quick for a happy afterlife, he can only control 47 for a brief time as 47’s will is too strong.

Brief Description

A blatant attempt to tie-in Urben’s in-game appearance in Haven. There is only one propane tank on the map that I could find, so you will need to be quick.

Image Suggestion

While I had a couple of ideas for an image on the map, I just couldn’t resist the unfortunate demise of Urben. I think this may be the first submission with an image suggestion not taken in the map the contract is on.

Version 2.0
Contract ID: 3-30-7851994-69
PC: 1-30-7511717-89 (from Heepo)

This one adds a Required Exit complication. I resist using as the submission as the sewer exit does not show after eliminating the targets (I won’t say which one) and I think it adds an unnecessary level of difficulty to the contract. I do like it as it implies where Urben to descending to for the afterlife :smiley:

Thanks to @Heepo for the PC versions.

6 Likes

could you DM me the location so I can go ahead and remake both versions?

1 Like

The Ghost of Urben Past
1-30-3088339-89
The Ghost of Urben Past (ver 2.0)
1-30-7511717-89

2 Likes

What is urban featured contracts?

2 Likes

every month there is a submission page for community contracts. this time the contracts are being picked my community content creator/moderator Urben.

1 Like

got it in 1:40.

i recorded it but shadowplay decided to record my second monitor instead :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here’s an Icon

13 Likes