Official Community URBEN Featured Contracts Submissions [CLOSED]

These two contracts are essentially the same. They have the same elimination conditions but different disguise requirements. This is for a few reasons. Partially, as some of my earlier posts indicate, I’m not a fan of locking people into suit only so they must cosplay Santa because it’s December. Mostly, I realized after making the first one that most of the starting locations gave certain advantages that the suit ones didn’t. The suit starts are still useful in their way but I didn’t want to deny the player the freedom that the other start locations offered. I think I prefer the any disguise one but it’s up to you in the end.

Anyway, on to the contracts:

Theme: Gift giving and regifting and giving again and… uh… It’s gifts, ok? A big part of Christmas is giving and receiving presents and that’s what you do in both of these. The targets each received each others’ gifts so it’s your job to make sure the right present ends up with the right recipient. These both “present” relatively simple little challenges at each target and each target is in a sequence; they’re one of those where you use tools near one target to eliminate the next. Speaking of, these can both be completed with no load out (and no pacifications but there are no complications); everything you need is scattered throughout the level. It’s truly magical.

Target Locations (applies to both)

Most of the targets stay relatively stationary with the exception of Yuan Lin. She roams the street and I can’t tell you where she’ll be at any given moment. Also, I still don’t know what JSON is or how it works (I’m tech savvy but not that tech savvy) so, hopefully, the map pictures are helpful enough. :sweat_smile:

Contract Image (applies to both)

Either of these two but something like them will do.

“The True Meaning of Christmas”, Xbox One, 3-30-3624581-59; PC, 1-30-4492020-89 (thanks @Heepo)

Briefing and Objectives:

“How the Hitman Saved Christmas, Xbox One, 3-30-3052607-59; PC, 1-30-2818324-89 (thanks @Heepo)

Briefing and Objectives:

3 Likes