Official Community URBEN Featured Contracts Submissions [CLOSED]

Presenting a Christmas story as old as time…

Stocking Fillers

47, I forgot to pick up some of the presents for the ICA Christmas party this year! Tremaine wants a new Sieger 300 Tactical Sniper Rifle, Banner has asked for a Sieger AR552 Tactical Assault Rifle, Lowenthal wants a new Bartoli Hunting Shotgun and Montgomery would like a new Hackl 9R Pistol.

Whilst you’re in Mendoza, would you do me a favour and pick them all up? In exchange, I’ll let you borrow my suit for a while, I know how you love wearing it.

Your pal, Santa

Contract IDs: PC 1-31-6877910-62, PS 2-31-2175886-10, XB 3-31-7651289-20
Contract Creator: Crewdy & djsojus (I would like to give a credit to @djsojus as well, for bringing my vision to life!)

How does it fit the theme:
Everyone loves a good stocking filler right? I thought it would be fun to imagine what the ICA agents from Berlin would want in their stockings as presents. This contract is based around the fact that they would probably all want a shiny new weapon (even though it might be a little bloodstained). Who better to provide one than (Santa) 47?

Additional notes:
Whilst this might seem a little difficult due to the weapon restrictions, the ability to KO people and the fact that the weapons can also be found on the map keeps it a bit open, with a number of different starting locations being viable. Any Disguise also means that you don’t have to worry too much about trespassing, or escaping after blasting someone in the face!

4 Likes