Official Community URBEN Featured Contracts Submissions [CLOSED]

1-30-7175159-89
Remade for PC.
Ricreato per il computer.

3 Likes

1-27-9732164-89

1 Like

1-30-0711645-89
nice contract! the relaxation chair is fun for this one.

3 Likes

At least mine has zero complications and any disguise?

Cries to sleep

@Crewdy your Dubai one is interesting. I’m having HITMAN burnout so I raged my last 2 runs and got :58 secs.

Would love to know your method whenever you want to share it. Good luck brother :heart:

4 Likes

Awesome, thank you!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I will record a run of it shortly, still working my way through all the Xbox submissions!

Edit: just watched your run, totally different to my route!

3 Likes

Contract Title: Milk and Cookies
Contract ID: 1-31-6172980-89
Platform: PC
Creator: Georgikens
Description: Evade VIPs and climb through vents in this stealthy Mendoza puzzle contract.
Briefing:
Here at the Viñedo Yates, we take our Christmas traditions VERY seriously. Only the Yates family are permitted to change them, and that has not happened for over 60 years. When Don was informed that these three dared to try and change the traditions, he was infuriated. They wanted to replace the tried and true tradition of leaving cookies and milk out for Santa with leaving out wine and cheese, signifying the winery. Don has ordered us to eliminate them but not harm any other staff.
Good luck.

3 Likes

5 Gifts of Christmas
PC Epic Games: 1-27-7699758-72

Briefing

Our client who is staying in Dubai is having an end of year party. However, he learned that five criminals had infiltrated the event team in order to prevent the party, and our client requested our intervention. Your targets are currently in a meeting for a briefing on the progress of the event. Make sure it’s the last briefing of their life.

Contract detail

How does it relate to the theme: Stop criminals from ruining your Christmas :sweat_smile:
Description: The contract is a challenge for several styles of play and can be completed in several ways.

3 Likes

Name: Rocking Around The Christmas Grave

Contract ID: 2-28-1769801-24

Briefing: These naughty, naughty people are supposed to get coal and coal only this year… Unfortunately, Santa’s elves hage have made a mistake: now, Santa 47 is murdering The Undertaker and his helpers, while Santa Claus is leaving coal in Madam Carlisle’s stockings…

Target descriptions: They’re all in the cemetery. The targets are The Undertaker, the lady by the painting of Madam Carlisle, the guard that roams inside the cemetery, the gardener that’s trying to scare the birds off and the gardener that roams around Alexa’s grave.

Kill methods:
Fall (Accident) & Suit for all!

Additional info: i added no complications, so you can change out of the suit, just make sure the kill is done in it. best done in the Santa 47 suit! (not required, though!)

Author’s name: canonically47

no image sadly :frowning:

can’t wait to try my hand at these :smiley:

1 Like

Chrismas Light Show!

Xbox ID: 3-29-2774407-80

Briefing:

This contract is themed around spreading Christmas cheer and creating a Christmas light show and the briefing includes a reference to the Christmas movie ELF. It doesn’t require any items from previous games. The only recommended items are an emetic syringe from Chonqing mastery level 5 and the micro remote taser from Berlin level 2 but even they are not neccesary.

Targets and Complications:

Jutta Waltz is around the water channels. Agent Swan is in the Chill out area. Hugo Grober is next to the Juice bar. Detlef Achterberg is at the Biker garage entrance near the juice bar. Diederik Van Der Heijden is next to the DJ Booth.

Image(maybe):

Author: ShellingBooch58

1 Like

Troll submission as promised @Urben

Grind2Win

PC ID: 1-33-5826928-53
Stadia ID: 1-33-3862807-13
Playstation ID: 2-33-1954319-00

JSON file:

{"Author":"PapaLevy","MissionId":"943eede4-5a1b-433f-adb4-a960f19507fe","MissionName":"LOCATION_ANCESTRAL_SMOOTHSNAKE","TimeLimit":60,"ExitId":"7256c470-23f6-445b-a6ef-027fc1b6ab84","CreateFromParamsJ":{"creationData":{"Title":"Grind2Win","Description":"It is Christmas time, and most people get gifts etc. This contract is grind2win, as this is my gift to you lot. \r\rBlue flamingo suit is obtained by completing 45 featured contracts in H1 and H2 locations.\r\rPro screwdriver is obatined by completing 70 FCs in H3 locations.\rDucky Sniper is obtained by completing 60 FCs in H3 locations.\rDucky Baller is obtained by completing 50 FCs in H3 locations.\r\r\rBy PapaLevy\r<HCCE>","Targets":[{"Weapon":{"RepositoryId":"92d9acf6-fd79-4818-bda6-c4c28b123d8c","KillMethodBroad":"throw","KillMethodStrict":"","RequiredKillMethodType":3,"RequiredKillMethod":"throw"},"Outfit":{"RepositoryId":"305bab77-0067-4f9a-8519-785ac9b625ec","Required":true,"IsHitmanSuit":false},"RepositoryId":"b54e2809-7a46-48d3-aedc-73af497f3864","Selected":true},{"Weapon":{"RepositoryId":"d5f8e067-5b44-4ddf-91e2-3c29e9222eae","KillMethodBroad":"sniperrifle","KillMethodStrict":"","RequiredKillMethodType":3,"RequiredKillMethod":"sniperrifle"},"Outfit":{"RepositoryId":"305bab77-0067-4f9a-8519-785ac9b625ec","Required":true,"IsHitmanSuit":false},"RepositoryId":"a672b01d-7fa5-4d84-b4c3-05afd4dbe8f3","Selected":true},{"Weapon":{"RepositoryId":"256ac829-2ec6-44de-8d5f-16801a0491df","KillMethodBroad":"pistol","KillMethodStrict":"","RequiredKillMethodType":3,"RequiredKillMethod":"pistol"},"Outfit":{"RepositoryId":"305bab77-0067-4f9a-8519-785ac9b625ec","Required":true,"IsHitmanSuit":false},"RepositoryId":"23d92a46-f1fa-49e6-b111-1ddf9a6b3cc9","Selected":true}],"ContractConditionIds":[]}}}
4 Likes

Santa’s Workshop Strike

Our client is a wealthy industrialist who runs a series of workshops. Sadly his workshop in Mendoza currently has a walkout of staff, who are slacking off instead of making toys during the busy Christmas period.

Due to the walkout you’ll need to find a workshop bench and make a toy yourself, there should be one in the mercenary area, then use that toy to deal with the slackers and send a message to the rest of the staff.

Merry Hunting

1-31-2621691-04
2-31-5512557-12
3-31-9935500-37
Stadia ID: 1-31-6375457-13

6 Likes

So, a bit more than 10 hours left for submissions.

it"s due to close at 22:00 CET and I can’t imagine how the hell Urben will choose only 3 contracts among this huge amount of submissions. I can only wish luck :slight_smile:

7 Likes

How are we doing compared to other months? I knew I get more submissions because of the longer submission time. :smiley:

6 Likes

This month stands out because of this :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Would love to hear some inside talk about how you’re going to chose the contracts, @Urben .

• Are you going to play all of them?
  • Or are there some contracts in there that you already know aren’t “worth” playing? How so?
  • What are you looking for in those three contracts? Different locations? Different play styles?
  • Are you planing on posting some kind of “best of the rest” contracts in here? (that would be nice)
7 Likes

I would like to postpone such questions for the release day. Through the “best of the rest” idea is nice, I might do that. :slight_smile:

What I will do today or tomorrow is to post the contracts that were sent to me outside this thread so they are in the list for others to check too.

9 Likes

I can safely say that the ducky Sniper contract he isn’t playing.

3 Likes

Water fowl comment! That’s probably the best one! Water you have against ducks?! :joy:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Oooh nice. So your own blog post ish?

1 Like