Official Community URBEN Featured Contracts Submissions [CLOSED]

I honestly didn’t expect you to go through with submitting it. This is a masterpiece, Crisps. I admire your skill.

6 Likes

The Walls Are Thinning

Contract IDs
PC: 1-30-9298645-53
Stadia: 1-30-1068744-13
Playstation: 2-30-1013920-00

How does it fit in the theme?
It is the holidays, and unfortunatley it is not only the season of joy and festivites, but scammers are also having the most profit during the holidays by tricking naive people into buying into their scams. Chongqing in Hitman 3 has its fair share of homeless people, and my contract’s briefing says something along the lines of these 5 targets are conducting a scam and tricking the poor into thinking they can gain eternal wealth by buying into the scam. Agent 47 needs to take care of the scammers, so the population can enjoy the true meaning of the holidays.

Image for the contract

Author’s name
PapaLevy

Additional information
It is an any/any contract, and can be done multiple ways. My intention will remain hidden, until someone finds out how I intended for it to be done.

2 Likes

So… does that mean you wouldn’t select “The Jeremy Blackout Privilege MK III” for a Featured Contract? :laughing:

The Jeremy Blackout Privilege MK III

PC ID: 1-30-9814446-04

Dear Santa Claus,

All I want for Christmas is for @Urben to select “The Jeremy Blackout Privilege MK III” as a Featured Contract because I sincerely want the entire Hitman community to experience this contract in all of its beauty and glory. Please, Santa!

7 Likes

Sniper Assassin: Holiday Edition

Briefing

The bells are jingling, but 47’s spirit is not bright. He is tired of the fight. Sniping from a distance makes him happy. He is out of practice and therefore he has become sloppy.

It is your job to take down 4 targets with a sniper. The agency recommends sniping from a distance and keeping casualties to a minimum. Prove the haters wrong, and show them that the sniping spirit is still in you.

Thoughts behind the contract
I wanted to make a sniper assassin contract and found that Chongqing has some interesting mechanics one can make use of. The targets that are chosen are handpicked and sniping from a distance is possible to get a pure sniper assassin experience. If on the other hand you are not a huge fan of sniping from a distance, then going close and personal is possible. Bullet distractions are key.

Contract IDs and contract details
PC: 1-30-0372408-53
Stadia: 1-30-9699198-13
Playstation: 2-30-2819628-00
Xbox: 3-30-3023558-69 (thanks to @Quartz_tan)
No complications

How does it fit into the theme?
It is the holidays and we tend to get more sloppy perfecting our skills. Agent 47 is great with a sniper, but it has been a long time since we have had a sniper assassin contract. So this contract is the chance for 47 to redeem himself, and show that he still has it in him.

Picture
Urben chooses, I have no clue.

Author’s name
PapaLevy

Contract json

{"Author":"PapaLevy","MissionId":"451bdccf-fa3a-4aba-8b81-9c7f19c7490a","MissionName":"LOCATION_WET_RAT","TimeLimit":270,"ExitId":"5b9f6976-7ccf-46fd-97b4-e145403c9b0b","CreateFromParamsJ":{"creationData":{"Title":"Sniper Assassin: Holiday Edition","Description":"The bells are jingling, but 47's spirit is not bright. He is tired of the fight. Sniping from a distance makes him happy. He is out of practice and therefore he has become sloppy.\r\rIt is your job to take down 4 targets with a sniper. The agency recommends sniping from a distance and keeping casualties to a minimum. Prove the haters wrong, and show them that the sniping spirit is still in you. \r\rBy PapaLevy","Targets":[{"Weapon":{"RepositoryId":"f301f605-007c-4fe1-aa99-a8cd2cae033f","KillMethodBroad":"sniperrifle","KillMethodStrict":"","RequiredKillMethodType":2,"RequiredKillMethod":"sniperrifle"},"Outfit":{"RepositoryId":"","Required":false,"IsHitmanSuit":false},"RepositoryId":"6a3ae9cb-1a19-4748-8450-6d241eb46e6b","Selected":true},{"Weapon":{"RepositoryId":"f301f605-007c-4fe1-aa99-a8cd2cae033f","KillMethodBroad":"sniperrifle","KillMethodStrict":"","RequiredKillMethodType":2,"RequiredKillMethod":"sniperrifle"},"Outfit":{"RepositoryId":"","Required":false,"IsHitmanSuit":false},"RepositoryId":"6d6e3356-f225-4290-ba2d-97fd3c2c14de","Selected":true},{"Weapon":{"RepositoryId":"f301f605-007c-4fe1-aa99-a8cd2cae033f","KillMethodBroad":"sniperrifle","KillMethodStrict":"","RequiredKillMethodType":2,"RequiredKillMethod":"sniperrifle"},"Outfit":{"RepositoryId":"","Required":false,"IsHitmanSuit":false},"RepositoryId":"ea41b988-861d-45f4-9371-4acb5747f2b8","Selected":true},{"Weapon":{"RepositoryId":"f301f605-007c-4fe1-aa99-a8cd2cae033f","KillMethodBroad":"sniperrifle","KillMethodStrict":"","RequiredKillMethodType":2,"RequiredKillMethod":"sniperrifle"},"Outfit":{"RepositoryId":"","Required":false,"IsHitmanSuit":false},"RepositoryId":"011b0b27-c509-485a-b261-14d464c50247","Selected":true}],"ContractConditionIds":[]}}}
3 Likes

Sorry the last one had a mistake. Here’s my submission! :smile:

28 Likes

Contract Title: Patrick’s Home Alone
Contract ID: 3-28-3544195-09
Platform: Xbox
Creator: DavidG185
Also On: PC - 1-28-7999788-89 (thanks @Heepo aka Georgikens)

Description: A bit of a spoof on the classic Christmas movie Home Alone. Except it is not the kid that is doing the destruction, it’s Santa Claus/47. The job is pretty much eliminate the other members of the Carlisle Family, except Patrick Carlisle.

Briefing

Patrick’s wish is to make his family disappear. With Zachary already killed off, he wishes Santa to get the others killed off. He is all grown up and can do whatever he likes at Thornbridge Manor, all home alone to himself. Make his Christmas wish come true… Santa 47. Patrick has been a “good boy” this year.

Targets, Methods of Elimination & Complications

Where To Find These Targets?
The five targets can be found in their typical spawn locations to the mission Death In The Family.

• Alexa starts from Level 2 and does come down to Level 0 to chat with Phineas the Investigator before heading back up to the top levels. She comes down again when there is a Family Meeting or if the Family Photo Shoot is ready.
  • Emma and Gregory hangs around in the Sitting Room on Level 0. Rebecca hangs around in the Trophy Room near the Sitting Room and does walk and chat with Emma and Gregory in the Sitting Room. The Trophy Room is Level 0. Edward is in the Dinning Room. If Alexa is eliminated, Patrick does hang out in the Trophy Room instead of the room with the Pool Table.
  • All the targets including Patrick goes to the garden fountain when the Family Photo Shoot is ready. Once done, they head back to what they were doing.

How To Eliminate The Targets?
Alexa needs to be eliminated with an Electrocution Accident. Emma needs to be eliminated with an Explosion Accident. Rebecca and Edward are Poison Kills, and Gregory is any Accident. You’ll need to be wearing your Suit for all of these kills. Do note, this doesn’t have to be done Suit Only. You just need to be wearing your Suit when their kills occur. So expect a bit of waiting around.

Complications & Objectives?
There is 0 complications and 0 objectives in this contract. You are free to do whatever you like and have freedom to find the solutions. You can change disguises, exit at whatever exit you want, and not need to worry about time limits or getting spotted. There is no instant fail. It is possible to do this with very little on your loadout, at minimum a pistol is recommended. As long as you wear your Suit when they get eliminated, you’ll be fine. For Alexa’s elimination, it might be fitting to get that Photo Shoot organised.

Contract Image

3 Likes

Contract Title: Naughty Elves
Contract ID: 1-29-5760844-89
Platform: PC
Creator: Georgikens
Description: Serving as the cleanup crew for Old Saint Nick, “fire” disobedient elves in this multiple-choice stealth contract.
Briefing:
Dear Santa,
Under my Christmas tree this year, my son found a porcelain toy bus! He loves cars, so this was a nice surprise. He accidentally dropped it, and it broke in half, spilling drugs everywhere! His hamster ate it, and we had to take him to the vet. Our son is so sad! I did a bit of investigating, and it seems like the toy came from some creepy nightclub in Berlin. I gave them a bad Yelp review, but it doesn’t seem like that fixed it. Would you mind taking care of it for me?

2 Likes

I have one!

Alternatively, you could choose this one.
But are you sure though?

23 Likes

Can you make a list like the other submission threads @Urben @Count.Rushmore

1 Like

Here is the contract I gave bookee @ColdDayInHell

2 Likes

Totally forgot about that.

Here I stole the thread’s second post:

Still needs to be populated, might do later or someone else who feels like it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

made another one. probably my last one unless I come up with something cooler
Contract Title: Ho Ho Ho, Who Wouldn’t Go
Contract ID: 1-28-5615636-89
Platform: PC
Creator: Georgikens
Description: Drop off gifts down the fireplace in a short but sweet speedrun/puzzle contract.
Briefing:
Ho Ho Ho 47! Santa Claus is taking a vacation on Haven Island this year, so it’s your turn to fill in! These lads and lasses seem like they require some Christmas cheer!\ Why don’t you deliver some, right down the chimney? I’ve heart propane is a hot gift this year.
Merry Christmas!

3 Likes

Contract ID : 1-28-9069448-29
Author’s Name : Hamushi

Description :
Very simple puzzle. As it was the snow season, we wanted to choose a location where it would snow, but there was no suitable location for that. Instead, I decided to let the chandelier fall.
The content is very simple: present a chandelier to an outdoor target away from the mansion. Leonard would not normally be the target of a chandelier, so he would be in for a surprise.

Image for the contract

6 Likes

Hey, sadly I can’t accept this as a submission. The issue with my picture is that the copyright owner is someone else. So you can’t take it and edit it, you have to make something up entirely by yourself.

3 Likes

Photo for contract

Contract name:Dubai:Different Pazzle
Brifing :Good morning 47! Your goals Umar Latif is also known as Scheik Vitto Price. There are also 4 more targets of Scheik Omar Al-Gazali, and he is also his seed in the information that they support various terarists from all over the world. Your third target Richart Voltaire he supported the already deceased prince’s Adalrico Candelaria. The fourth goal of Michael Tolman is the technical equipment worker; he constantly misrepresents his management. And your last target Marcus Stavysant .
ID Contract - 1-27-2657250-68
Platform : PC
Exit : Helicopter
Create by Dinozafr
Umar Latif - Can you meet him near the Black Gold Bar .
r

1 Like

1-28-0535873-48 - “Christmas Decorations”, Dartmoor, 3 targets, 3 methods, 1 disguise, 2 complications.

“Elaine and Lawrance have been designated by Mr Fernsby to decorate the Christmas tree this year but they bought the most horrible ornaments:
Green and red candy canes and Santa figurines dressed in red!!!
Hou could they get green and red instead of red and green!?!?! And the Santa figurines are not red enough!
Mr Ford is looking at the family finances and he could find out where the money for this contract came from. No presents for him this year.”

1 Like

Any fancy images to show? A picture is worth more words than what is written so far.

1 Like

I am have videocard of AMD

1 Like

Well. That’s a good thing to know. Your submission looks pretty nice. The first three targets I recalled using them on one of my previous contracts; Famous Axecidents & Assaults. It was a submission for the Gluttony Featured Contracts. Of course the methods are different.

1 Like

Updade photo

6 Likes