Official Community URBEN Featured Contracts Submissions [CLOSED]

Contract Title: Naughty Elves
Contract ID: 1-29-5760844-89
Platform: PC
Creator: Georgikens
Description: Serving as the cleanup crew for Old Saint Nick, “fire” disobedient elves in this multiple-choice stealth contract.
Briefing:
Dear Santa,
Under my Christmas tree this year, my son found a porcelain toy bus! He loves cars, so this was a nice surprise. He accidentally dropped it, and it broke in half, spilling drugs everywhere! His hamster ate it, and we had to take him to the vet. Our son is so sad! I did a bit of investigating, and it seems like the toy came from some creepy nightclub in Berlin. I gave them a bad Yelp review, but it doesn’t seem like that fixed it. Would you mind taking care of it for me?

2 Likes

I have one!

Alternatively, you could choose this one.
But are you sure though?

23 Likes

Can you make a list like the other submission threads @Urben @Count.Rushmore

1 Like

Here is the contract I gave bookee @ColdDayInHell

2 Likes

Totally forgot about that.

Here I stole the thread’s second post:

Still needs to be populated, might do later or someone else who feels like it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

made another one. probably my last one unless I come up with something cooler
Contract Title: Ho Ho Ho, Who Wouldn’t Go
Contract ID: 1-28-5615636-89
Platform: PC
Creator: Georgikens
Description: Drop off gifts down the fireplace in a short but sweet speedrun/puzzle contract.
Briefing:
Ho Ho Ho 47! Santa Claus is taking a vacation on Haven Island this year, so it’s your turn to fill in! These lads and lasses seem like they require some Christmas cheer!\ Why don’t you deliver some, right down the chimney? I’ve heart propane is a hot gift this year.
Merry Christmas!

3 Likes

Contract ID : 1-28-9069448-29
Author’s Name : Hamushi

Description :
Very simple puzzle. As it was the snow season, we wanted to choose a location where it would snow, but there was no suitable location for that. Instead, I decided to let the chandelier fall.
The content is very simple: present a chandelier to an outdoor target away from the mansion. Leonard would not normally be the target of a chandelier, so he would be in for a surprise.

Image for the contract

6 Likes

Hey, sadly I can’t accept this as a submission. The issue with my picture is that the copyright owner is someone else. So you can’t take it and edit it, you have to make something up entirely by yourself.

3 Likes

Photo for contract

Contract name:Dubai:Different Pazzle
Brifing :Good morning 47! Your goals Umar Latif is also known as Scheik Vitto Price. There are also 4 more targets of Scheik Omar Al-Gazali, and he is also his seed in the information that they support various terarists from all over the world. Your third target Richart Voltaire he supported the already deceased prince’s Adalrico Candelaria. The fourth goal of Michael Tolman is the technical equipment worker; he constantly misrepresents his management. And your last target Marcus Stavysant .
ID Contract - 1-27-2657250-68
Platform : PC
Exit : Helicopter
Create by Dinozafr
Umar Latif - Can you meet him near the Black Gold Bar .
r

1 Like

1-28-0535873-48 - “Christmas Decorations”, Dartmoor, 3 targets, 3 methods, 1 disguise, 2 complications.

“Elaine and Lawrance have been designated by Mr Fernsby to decorate the Christmas tree this year but they bought the most horrible ornaments:
Green and red candy canes and Santa figurines dressed in red!!!
Hou could they get green and red instead of red and green!?!?! And the Santa figurines are not red enough!
Mr Ford is looking at the family finances and he could find out where the money for this contract came from. No presents for him this year.”

1 Like

Any fancy images to show? A picture is worth more words than what is written so far.

1 Like

I am have videocard of AMD

1 Like

Well. That’s a good thing to know. Your submission looks pretty nice. The first three targets I recalled using them on one of my previous contracts; Famous Axecidents & Assaults. It was a submission for the Gluttony Featured Contracts. Of course the methods are different.

1 Like

Updade photo

6 Likes

This is @Urben’s christmas gift from IOI :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Is there an optimal aspect ratio for image suggestions? I see many different ones like 1920x1080, 1280x1024, 842x793, etc.

i think the game uses a square aspect ratio

3 Likes

Just submit the raw image, I will make it fit. :wink:

1 Like

contract Name :Happy New Year With 47
Brifing:New year in Dubai. But he is VERY BORING and VERY DRAWING. 47 wants to cheer people up. So that the New Year was under his style. And he came to Skipter since there are a lot of people. And everything is very calm with them. And there are a lot of important features in this world. Let’s see how it ends .
ID Contract :1-27-7485600-68
Platform : PC
Where you find target
Ma’shooq Mattart
Cornelia Stayvesant

Waseem Bey

Lisa Thorn

Ma’shooq Mattar

Oaazim Karim

Photo For Contract

7 Likes

Hello!
Would any PC players with ansel and the santa suit be willing to help me out with taking a photo for one of my image suggestions?
It would be very appreciated!

1 Like

What would be the depicted scenario?

2 Likes