Official Community URBEN Featured Contracts Submissions [CLOSED]

i made two more LMAO
as repayment for clogging the thread I will remake as many contracts for PC as you guys request, just @ me with the target names, location, title, and briefing and I will get on it as soon as I have free time :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Contract Title: Silent Night
Contract ID: 1-30-8989415-89
Platform: PC
Creator: Georgikens
Description: roam chongqing using different silenced weapons in a versatile stealth contract
Briefing:
Hello 47, this is a special contract coming from someone who claims to be Santa Claus.
He has stated that these four have peeked into their presents before Christmas, EVEN when their parents told them not to. He requests they be silenced, all while wearing his costume to teach them a valuable lesson.

Contract Title: Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!
Contract ID: 1-27-1348524-89
Platform: PC
Creator: Georgikens
Description: Make the targets come to you in this one disguise only, one floor only Dubai puzzle contract.
Briefing:
Santa has been on the lookout for areas of the world with less-than-optimal Christmas Cheer this year. He has discovered that Dubai has the lowest Cheer per capita, while also having the least amount of snow. Chris Kringle thinks there may be some correlation. He has tasked you with adding some white to the skies of Dubai and showing the residents of the Burj Al Ghazali some true Christmas spirit.

Good luck 47, and to all a good night!
Image:

3 Likes