14.07.2016 (07.14.2016) The Kilie Agitation escalation

We have one new escalation today, in Marrakesh :smiley:.

Hitman Interactive Maps:

http://hitmanmaps.com/

8 Likes

@ingrobny is on point.

.#InBeforeFortheseven

5 Likes

!

Top of the PS leaderboards for level 1… For probably the next two minutes!!

5 Likes

Good luck boys. Wont be home till tonight/tommorow

3 Likes

Still no Escalating The Situation 2 reward?

There is no challenge for Escalating the Situation II, so i don’t know why people is expecting rewards.

I know that. I’m saying a challenge/feat should be added, with a reward attached, similar to how we have 3 redacted and locked Elusive Target feats.

omg! i need to sleep! dont do this to me, hitman! im over 24hours awake playing…

2 Likes

But you didn’t say that in the post i replied to :smiley::stuck_out_tongue::wink:

Go to sleep, the escalation is not going anywhere :smiley: and you need to be awake tomorrow, because of the elusive target :wink:

3 Likes

true. ET is way more important :wink:

2 Likes

True, I should’ve elaborated. I’d like another incentive to keep playing these escalations. I don’t really go in for speedruns and high score quests others do, but I’d put a lot of effort in for a tangible reward. I haven’t booted HITMAN up for a few weeks now, don’t see the point and I’m now 3 escalations behind everyone. I stopped at about 23 escalations because no Escalating The Situation 2 feat has been forthcoming.

Level 5

5 Likes

Could possibly have gone a little faster, but the timings were slightly different each run that I tried.

2 Likes

Despite popular opinion for the map I really enjoy the Marakesh escalations and contracts honestly. Looking forward to playing this when I get home.

2 Likes

I really enjoyed this one! The wild card always stops things from getting too repetitive!

2 Likes

Is this one fun? Wont be home for a while and not gonna watch video’s beforehand

Nah, pretty easy and nothing creative you could really do (at least for me)

I’m tired of killing the cameraguy all the time too

Haha b & 's ruined the camera guy

1 Like

I got 181K (Xbox One Leaderboards) from the stupid timer glitch so don’t be calling me a cheater

4 Likes

Wow!!! level 3 was a game changer, enhanced enforcers complicated things :cry: not happy with “only” 4 stars rating and i have to do it until i succeed :smiley:

@Fortheseven the escalation is alright :smiley::wink:

2 Likes