Official Community HEAT STROKE Featured Contracts Submissions Thread [CLOSED]

Please find my three submissions, I generally submit one but this time I am not able to decide which two should I reject, so I leave it to the judges, praying one of them make it to top six. Note that the contracts are non-mod, glitch-less and supports the Heat Stroke theme. Mumbai and Haven is selected as they have the least FC (Thanks to the members who contributed to the FC excel file created in this forum). These contracts can be played by casual players, speed runners and basic players.

tuk_tuk_bang_bang

Contract ID: 2-13-5605780-31

Platform: PS4

Submitter name: zubin47

Contract Title: Tuk-Tuk Bang Bang

Briefing:

Namaste 47, four of the Tuk-Tuk vendors are overcharging ruthlessly. They forbid reasonable vendors to come to this area. For this the common people who must walk to work are suffering heat strokes especially the elder ones as they cannot afford their rates.
Thankfully their Tuk-Tuk exploded with them due to the scorching heat, or is it you 47?

Brief Description:

The targets are 4 tuk-tuk vendors scattered in the map on any disguise-any methods kill, with Do not Get Spotted as optional objective. This contract is interesting as each time you eliminate a Tuk-Tuk vendor, you close a way out for that exit, you may collect coins from them for the only available Tuk-tuk exit at the center of the map, but can you take that exit? Find it out yourself. There are multiple ways to take out the Tuk-Tuk vendors, you can use sniper/guns to destroy their Tuk-Tuk and cause explosion accidents. One of them is a tricky one who is in a crowd, you might have to lure him to a lonely place or empty that place. Have a look at the contract and if possible, return their robbed coins to the common people.

Image suggestion:

Image suggestion

drugged_train-ing

Contract ID: 2-13-6323181-31

Contract Title: Drugged Train-ing

Briefing:

47, good job taking out the drug maker, however you have been poisoned - your body is overheating and you might have symptoms like confusion – unable to remember exits and hallucinating lookalikes.
I am dispatching a mobile medical unit in one of the wagons, which is scheduled to arrive shortly. Meanwhile take out the remaining targets who has knowledge of making this heat poison drug and make world a better place.

Brief Description:

This contract is interesting as your exit appears only at a scheduled time and for a window of time in that area. I have shared a detailed observation on this in another post in this forum. I am sure the basic and casual players will enjoy this puzzle contract and the speed runners must take a different strategy for their best run. Targets are a lone guard, a guard with his partner, a guard in a crowd and you may push the last one in a fire – all are in the train yard scattered in the perimeter. Beware of the two non-target guards who will keep an eye for any illegal activities. This contract is also inspired from ‘Hunter and Hunted’ level in Hitman Contracts, you have already eliminated a target in the map (goes by the name of drug maker) and poisoned to support the briefing.

Image suggestion:

Image suggestion

Crop as per required -

sunburned

Contract ID: 2-26-2216428-31

Contract Title: Sunburned

Briefing:

47, your targets are three timber mafia from India, Brazil and Indonesia who are responsible for largescale illegal deforestation. Deforestation contributes global warming and a cause of heat stroke illness.

The targets are in the island to change their identity and enjoying the beach. Give them a taste of their deeds - a much heated vacation.

Brief Description:

The 3 targets must be eliminated in heat stroke accidents – well there is no heat stroke accidents, but you can choose any of your accidents – taser on water, coconut drop, pacify on water, push to water, propane explosion. I have kept the first one as any method such that you may try your sniper (or any of your methods) on her. No Disguise Change will add some spice to it as you can use only 4 disguises depending to staring location which pays tradeoff on exit location, enforcers and route. Muffins and burgers play important role if you want to try for SONKO (There is no ‘No Pacification’ complication however). The target location are in three different corners near to exit/entry and hope casual, basic and speedrunners will enjoy this one. Tip: Try shooting their legs when they are on water.

However, I am left with one question - Sea water is salty and hence good conductor of electricity, so why did my taser on the sea water did not work?

Image suggestion:

Image suggestion

5 Likes