Official Community HEAT STROKE Featured Contracts Submissions Thread [CLOSED]

Contract ID: 2-24-2050192-61

Platform: PS4 (Pro)

Submitter name: GrEEK AGENT

Contract Title: Sweating Bankers

Briefing:
Hello Mr.Jackson…meet the real me.
Anxiety’s attacking me…And my air is getting thin…
I’m sharpening the axe…And my palms are getting wet…
Sweating bullets \m/
Damn the sweater.I’ll put some water on my face,roll up my sleeves & finish the job.Athena has to descend her throne.The security guard has to get up.The market accountant needs a short break.The investment banker has to throw away illegal stuff.Once I Fire them all,I’ll open the window.It’s Heat,man !!!

Brief Description: Inspiration for this one is “Sweating Bullets” song from Megadeth that peculiarly deals with the impersonation of an anxious person.Starting line “Hello me,meet the real me” from Dave Mustaine is iconic !!!
Ok,about the contract.It serves the heat theme as the sweater-fired banker is suffocating and needs some water (drowning).The impersonation of him can be done fast enough with Kalmer equipped as Janitor starting point but someone might leave it for later using the basement IT Kalmer.There is quite a challenge for the 4 other targets,but once you locate the 3 needed nearby Axes you will do the trick.The hints on the decription will help Agents but they ll have to think a bit “out of the box” to determin which boxes to use to hide them :stuck_out_tongue: I hope everyone trying this will have the same fun I had while creating !!!

Suggested Image :

2 Likes